V.V.

sorabji.com: Weeds: V.V.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Mr .Chips on Sunday, November 30, 2003 - 12:56 am:

More bullshit guys?no problem.None or you come near to understanding me,you dont even make an effort,you think you are bright?Thank you guys for what i allready understand about myself,i am very smart,and most of you are morons,idiot drop outs,sad ass pricks with no hope of survival.I win,you lose,every time,and im on your ass forever.- VV's post Saturday. Any questions?

By V.v. on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 12:08 am:

SO WHO THE FUCK IS MR CHIPS,OWN UP PRICK,AND ILL RIP YOUR HEART AND LUNGS OUT.I RECON YOUR NATE,BIGGEST MORON ON SORABJI.

By jack on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 12:55 am:

ripping out hearts and lungs? please.

at this point you'd do well to convince anyone that you can rip up a snot-filled napkin.

By Nate on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 04:10 am:

i am the biggest moron on sorabji.

no, seriously, i am.

that's why i see you as a threat, V.v. that's the root of my issue with you. i'm afraid you are going to take my title away.

i reckon.

something funny happens, V.v.- first, someone starts a thread called "Weeds: X", where X is some poster here. second, X starts posting ALL CAPS MESSAGES. third, X begins to realize that no one is even acknowledging X anymore; X experiences the blackball. fourth, X goes away.

the funny thing is, it is totally avoidable. all X would have to do is swallow his or her ego, suck down that pride milkshake like a good girl swallowing prostate produce, and take his or her licks with a sense of humor. go back to being a part of this entertaining fuckfest that we all enjoy instead of being the sand on the great cock of assfucking. be worth something instead of just being irritating and counterproductive.

i know you won't read this, and if you do you won't understand it. you won't see how it applies to you. but really man, you're on your way out.

and it has nothing to do with you thinking i'm an asshole. EVERYONE here thinks i'm an asshole.

and i've got most people here fooled about the moron thing. i mean, you seem to have an inkling that i am a moron, and heather knows for sure that i am a moron. that's two of you, and, again with the frankness, heather really doesn't like creepy internet guys (that's you, bucko, though don't take my word for it, i'm only guessing.)

(and, of course, more people probably think i'm a moron. in fact, i probably am only fooling myself in thinking i have anyone fooled. i am, after all, a moron. but i am a good hearted moron.)

(actually, i'm not that, either. i'm a moron and an asshole. but i am TOLERATED. and that's what you should aim for. try being tolerated first, and then bring out the racist, homophobic, lying, simple, shallow, annoying, vindictive, violent, creepy character that you've been playing at.)

By Hal on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 11:01 am:

Amen, sorry to say it dude but in the many years I have been here... What he mentioned is a trend that has happened more then once, and can be predicted.

Slow your roll dude, before the darkness rolls over you.

By Rowlfe on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 11:42 am:

By spunky on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 11:52 am:

"X starts posting ALL CAPS MESSAGES. third, X begins to realize that no one is even acknowledging X anymore; X experiences the blackball. fourth, X goes away."

Heh, did not work on me. I may go away for a bit, but I, like a bad penny, always turn up.

By TBone on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 11:55 am:

You didn't get blackballed, spunky.

By Skooter on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 12:22 pm:

Wow. How predictable was that response from VV. What a butt knocker.
    By the way...Mr. Chips= Skooter Computer and Mr Chips. And I'm certainly not going to be threatened by you, VV, you low lying, eastern european aryan loving sexual predator homophobe.
    Welcome to sorabji.com and as we like to say here "Eat hot fuck" or....."Fuck you..you ass."
    If you can't stand the heat, stay the hell out the kitchen.

By wisper on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 12:38 pm:

i don't remember spunky posting in all caps.

or perhaps i just don't want to remember.

By Spider on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 12:56 pm:

ROWLFE. THAT WAS THE BEST VIDEO EVAR!!!!!1

By eri on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 04:17 pm:

"SO WHO THE FUCK IS MR CHIPS,OWN UP PRICK,AND ILL RIP YOUR HEART AND LUNGS OUT.I RECON YOUR NATE,BIGGEST MORON ON SORABJI."

White Witch my ass. This is getting so old. V.V. you are making a total ass out of yourself. At this point....damn do you look stupid as shit, and you are so fucking predictable.

I don't remember Spunky posting in all caps, or being blackballed or anything like that either, just being the Sorabji political whipping boy (which I do often find humor in, from all).

By V.v. on Tuesday, December 2, 2003 - 12:43 am:

Eri,wrong again.I am just a demon that fights back.Respect to you as allways.

By moonit on Tuesday, December 2, 2003 - 01:11 am:

does noone remember the JUMBO COKE?

By semillama on Tuesday, December 2, 2003 - 10:12 am:

but I thought that was to emphasize the sheer volume of the beverage.

By TBone on Tuesday, December 2, 2003 - 11:43 am:

He didn't JUMBO COKE in anger.

By spunky on Tuesday, December 2, 2003 - 11:44 am:

I miss my Jumbo Cokes.
    Life was so much simpler then

By semillama on Tuesday, December 2, 2003 - 02:12 pm:

Yes, when men were men and JUMBO COKES were JUMBO COKES.

By moonit on Wednesday, December 3, 2003 - 03:37 am:

I wish you guys could see me giggling away.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact