Seal Clubbing

sorabji.com: Weeds: Seal Clubbing
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 02:20 pm:

By wisper on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 03:56 pm:

glad to see paris hilton is doing her part.

By patrick on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 05:59 pm:

i wholly support removing restrictions on the Paris Hilton harvest from 0 to 1 for the year and fully support the use of clubbing as a means of her harvest.

you know... for the environment.

By The Watcher on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 04:39 pm:

And, I thought you would have supported the Paris Hilton captive breeding program instead.

By V.v. on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 10:34 pm:

Patrick,now i tell you boy,seal clubbing is just not ON,have you done any kinda research on this stuff?...how them SEAL KILLERS give just one little tap on the head to them baby seals,THEN SKIN THEM ALIVE SO THEY CAN BE TURNED INTO DOG MEAT...can you tell me the last time you ate BABY SEAL MEAT?...WHY DO YOU BACK UP MURDERERS?.....patrick, what will you you pick on next,Dolphins?THE SECOND MOST BRIGHT CREATURES ON EARTH?...and monkeys come a very poor third....humanity will survive perhaps 1000 years more,then its up to the second in line...

By V.v. on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 11:09 pm:

Patrick,understand,i dont really hate you,i just hate mans short sight as to the future,i mean we all grab what we can in our 70 year life span,its..just such a waste that we only plan for our own future,and not for the next 4 billion years before this silly little planet gets sucked back into the sun.

By Not tha mama on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 12:35 am:

get a life

By wisper on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 01:22 am:

..is this guy for real?

i don't mean to feed the troll but

V.V, i can't figure out if you're an idiot or just a jerk. Patrick was never backing up the fucking seal hunts, he was making a joke about Paris Hilton, you fucking moron.

I realize and respect that english isn't your first language but get a grip on this shit BEFORE YOU START USING ALL CAPS TOO MAKE YOUR INSANE POINT.

I know i will regret this.

By eri on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 12:40 pm:

VV, I think you seriously misunderstood Patrick. I don't think in the entire time I have known him he has in any way ever advocated violence towards any person or animal and he has always stood up for human rights more than anyone else I have ever known.

It was definately a joke about Paris Hilton.

By patrick on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 01:23 pm:

you're funny VV. ole chap. boy.

and yes. dolphins have been on my shit for sometime. they're next.

By V.v. on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 11:01 pm:

Patrick,o.k. so mayby your winding me up,but i just dont get off on baby seals being murdered for there pelts and left to die (skinless) on some God forsaken ice flo.I just dont see the logic in this.

By V.v. on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 11:07 pm:

Whisper,you will indeed regret your words.

By V.v. on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 11:48 pm:

Patrick,i still think your sence of humour is rather...odd,...you must understand,millions of years ago,humans and dolphins were the same creature,rather like the "Tasmanian devil" that we exterminated 140 years ago...and dont go thinking we are decended from monkeys,were not.If you want to disagree with that,you need to watch a lot more "Nationl Geographic" on t.v.

By Rowlfe on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 12:59 am:

V.v. is a fake

By heather on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 01:57 am:

i <3 dead baby seals

By jack on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 03:36 am:

as i recall from fourth grade: "duuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh-hhhhhhhhhhhh-rrrrrrrrr!"

"Whisper,you will indeed regret your words."

really, mr. impotent threat? how so? you might bore her to death with pathetic needy nonsense? she has proven her ability to survive juvenile and pathetic crap quite well here on sorabji.com. what new threat do you bring? and what do you have against wisper, anyway?

By Tee Hee. on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 04:51 am:

I felt so sorry about seal being clubbed by those Canadian asshole, Uhmmmm.Hey ! I was wondering if I could call those Canadian Clubber to club every asshole at RTC Industries. I will make me happy and make miserable goes away... Not a bad idea. tee hee .

By V.v. on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 06:00 pm:

i now understand why Canadians like to drink "Canadian Club"..............hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha................................................................................and thank you all for the standing ovation.

By V.v. on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 06:22 pm:

Tee Hee,but what does RTC stand for?......Real Tuff Crustations?...Ringworm To Crap...Ring To Come...Rodger The Captain...Ride The Chaplin...Rip Three Chapters...Ruin The Chimps...?

By V.v. on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 06:36 pm:

...Rule The Campus...Ring The Cops...Rise To Christine...Rope The Catholics...Rabbi Tims Confession...

By V.v. on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 08:12 pm:

...Ram The Chumps...Row To Chaps...Rip The Chickens...Rude To Cigars...Rain To Canal...Rush To Crumpet...Ram The Compost...Remember The Cash...Roll The Crumbs...

By V.v. on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 08:41 pm:

...Raw Tooth Carnivore...Red Tick Cadaver...Run To Cover...Rot The Crotch...

By jack on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 09:18 pm:

in your case, obviously:

Really, Truly Clueless

By wisper on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 02:48 am:

yup.

By V.v. on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 07:13 am:

Jack,or in your case :Real Mean Constipation.

By V.v. on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 07:18 am:

wisper,...and dont look at me in that tone of voice.

By jack on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 09:40 am:

rTc

oh, you couldn't think of anything beginning with a "T"?

nice going. clever as always.

By V.v. on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 11:33 am:

...But i think i fits your discription,face it Jack,you are a mental dwarf.

By jack on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 12:04 pm:

wrong again. clever as ever.

By V.v. on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 03:38 pm:

I am allways clever as ever,and you are still a mental dwawf.Admit it Jack,you are a prick,just go out and hang your self right now.

By V.v. on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 03:53 pm:

...but before you kill your self,i need to know what graveyard your in,so i can take a piss on your grave.,and write CUNT on your head stone.

By V.v. on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 03:59 pm:

...you queer boys are so predictable...

By jack on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 06:44 pm:

i am neither queer nor a mental dwarf, but enjoy your fantasy life. clever as never.

By jack on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 06:46 pm:

nor am i a "mental dwawf," whatever that is.

By heather on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 10:34 pm:

in what sad place and time is queer an insult?

By jack on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 10:36 pm:

fourth grade, or v.v.'s fantasy world.

By J on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 03:02 am:

I'm not gay,but when I'm stressed I always say "oh my queer nerves" to affirm that I am stressed and I have to hear it outloud.Clever as never,that's a good one:)

By moonit on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 03:07 am:

Who let him out of the cage?

By agatha on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 11:07 am:

Dude, I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! I've tried to ignore him, but can't someone make him go away? Please?

By The Watcher on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 01:01 pm:

queer was an insult before "Political Correctness" came into being.

Only us old farts could remember that. Before gay ment anything more than being happy.

By heather on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 02:22 pm:

SHUT UP!

By patrick on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 02:58 pm:

call me crazy but im thinking watcher rubs heather the wrong way. constantly. then again, i could be making mountains out of mole hills. thats what us old farts used to say to mean making an issue out of something that doesnt really warrant being made an issue. you know....before gay meant anything other than being a happy poet.

By wisper on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 04:36 pm:

i hear you agatha, i HEAR you.

By heather on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 05:59 pm:

oops

heh

yeah

By The Watcher on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 01:15 pm:

heather, did you miss your happy pill? ;-)

I took mine.

By V.v. on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 08:22 pm:

An i take a double dose.

By heather on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 10:37 pm:

don't take any pills anymore

neither do i recommend them in most circumstances

By J on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 04:20 am:

Just go right to in the veins

By V.V. on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 05:46 pm:

Hi J.

By V.v. on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 09:30 pm:

J,perhaps some time in the future we can get together,perhaps on e.mail or somththing,i know you have had many problems in life,so have i,if you need me,just ask.

By J on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 02:08 am:

Thank you hon.

By The Watcher on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 05:56 pm:

J, you're not originally from Baltimore, are you?

Hon is a local greeting around here. Particularly in certain areas of the city it is used quite a lot.

Hon

By J on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 11:05 am:

Hehe ,no born in WV,lived in AZ most my life.

By V.v. on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 12:58 pm:

...and an o.k. person by any standards.If i was over your way,i would get you a crate of vodka.

By V.v. on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 01:01 pm:

...you are allways a very kind person...

By J on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 02:56 pm:

I love vodka,I've been drinking it with grapefruit juice lately.

By V.V. on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 05:11 pm:

My self,i have not try with grapefruit juice,but it sounds plenty good to me.I will try soon, da?...like tomorrow perhaps?...tomorrow,i go to English Walmart,and get plenty grapefruit juice...i know now you are very good hearted person,and as such i respect you as much as The Watcher......as you may or may not know,i have been to anti smoking class in last week,as such,i have the most big honer ever as being biggest smoker ever on the English nationl list at 200 gigs a day,i will now be on maximum nicotine patch for 2 months minimum,then i switch into lower grade patch (THIS WILL KILL OR NOT)...I DONT YET KNOW

By V.v. on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 05:56 pm:

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME ANY KINDA BACK UP?As regards the Carbon Monoxide blow pipe testor,i kinda blew it away after 3 secs!...and i had this kinda feeling,i should have died 10 years ago,,like Freddy Kruger or somthing.....all though i did have an option,some strange,strange drug that makes your dreams more real than real,an when you wake up,,jus cant tell the monsters from reality,i ,jus had to give that one a miss...so i think i on on the patches,(Best on your ass,cuz they dont fall off)due to your underpants,but they jus dont work on g strings,jus thank your lucky stars you aint no girl.

By V.v. on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 07:19 pm:

J,love you as allways,but if your wearing nicotine patches on your ass,dont go wearing no g strings,right?...My Doctor tells me you got to wear big girls pants to keep em in place.It allmost make me laff when she say that.,she was very nice girl,Arabic perhaps,with very big eyes,myself,i just think,so why am i so stupid as to to be the most heavy smoker in U.K...

By J on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 11:49 am:

Funny you brought this up,my husbands on the patch,but he was told to wear it on his upper body,I'm sorry to say I tried it for about two days but I was smoking anyway so I quit.

By Jez B on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 12:28 pm:

Canadian Seal Clubbers Society - Annual Tour notice.

Dear members. Trying to get in touch with you all before the next annual 'Bloodbath Tour'. I know you all enjoyed 'Bloodbath 2003 - The Newfoundland Massacre' and this year's bash promises to be bigger and better - particularly now we've got the hippies out of the way.

If you can get away from the old lady for just one week, get in touch with Jack 'The Hammer' Casey at jack@sealclubbing.org and send in your sub. At Can$349.00 that's about $1 per seal pup. Rumour has it that old Shanty McShane will be turning up this year so make sure you clear a space in your diary for what promises to be the bloodiest bloodbath of them all!

Hope to see you all there,

Jez Bloodbath Booker.
    Keep on Clubbing!

By The Watcher on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 01:31 pm:

I tried the patch before. It didn't seem to help.

I'm trying the old gradually cut back and stop method. With miserable results so far.

v.v. I'd love to know how you could afford that habit with the high british tobacco taxes? It must cost you a small fortune.

By V.v. on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 03:24 pm:

Tobacco tax is indeed massive:20 cigs are about 5£,50 grams of rolling tobbaco is allmost 10£. The good thing is,Britain is awash with contraband at 35 to 40% of the normal price due to so many people going to France and Spain (even non smokers bring it back). I can also also get it on the internet,sent direct from the rest of Europe.A while back i got to try some Russian cigs,they are now as good as American,but far less expensive,the worst cigs in the world are African,from Uganda,a bit like Camels,but 100 times stronger.

By The Watcher on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 05:09 pm:

Ah, the joys of bootlegging!:-)

By V.v. on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 03:40 pm:

Im of the opinion that plenty of Americans also get plenty of bootleg tobbacco,perhaps from Mexico or someplace,so tell me.

By eri on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 08:01 am:

I won't speak for all Americans, cuz I don't have that right or that knowledge.

I do know that of all of the smokers I know here (and we are close to mexico) none of them crosses the border for tobacco, just prescription medications (you don't need a prescription to get them there) and booze (a lot cheaper there). But I haven't gone to Mexico since I was 14 anyways, so it definately wasn't me buying that stuff.

By V.v. on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 05:25 pm:

In Mexico,can you get the best medication in the world at a discount? (Jack Daniels)...in England it costs a fortune,its cheaper to buy French Champagne.

By V.v. on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 06:23 pm:

...How about Zippo lighters? in England 30£ TO 50£, in Russia 3£...how much in the U.S?...I think the exchange rate is 1£=1.60$...also a second hand H.Davison is three times the price of America,perhaps import tax comes into it,if i want a new H.Davidson like the"Fat Boy"i can buy a new Merc Benze car for less.I like your American Jeeps,but in England they are TWICE the price of America.When i see your Mr.George W.Bush shaking hands Tony Blair i wonder if Mr. Bush understands how much the British tax man is makeing from your hard won export orders...Eri,if you have any comments about them two "Flash Gordons,saviours of the universe"can you let me know.Thanks hon.

By V.v. on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 06:38 pm:

...And did "with" go adrift?...now i KNOW ive had too much port!.....how come you only notice them things AFTER you post...and thats with THREE dictionarys at my disposal.

By The Watcher on Tuesday, May 4, 2004 - 03:05 pm:

A lot of poeple here order tobaco products from Indian Reservations. No taxes.

I have no idea why.

Unfortunately that can be risky. Some states have managed to get the addresses of people who are ordering from the reservations and sent them huge tax bills for unpaid tabaco and sales taxes.

The states just hate losing money.

By TeeHee on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 01:08 am:

Ok, If y'all wanted to know What RTC or RTC Industries stand for? Actually it stand for "Rolling Tube Company, its Headquarter are located Rolling Meadows, Illinois. Also there is another one in Chicago too... well. They are still lamer.......... Hey RTC! you give your own company a tube blowjob! tee hee!!!!

By jack on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 01:15 am:

so this is what it has come to.

By agatha on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 10:53 pm:

I think our next Sorabjifest should include a field trip to RTC Industries.

What do you all think?

By Tee Hee on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 11:42 pm:

Agatha,If you would like a field trip to R.T.C. Industries, make sure that you call 847 640 2400, and gladly they might give you a information....
    Believe me ,this number is for real ..8:00 am til 5:00 pm C.S.T.

By Nate on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 12:45 am:

i fucked RTC industries.

in the ass, i recall now. i shot my seed in thick ropes across RTC industries' sweat slick back. RTC industries looked back at me with RTC industries', phosphorescent cat eyes, moaned wetly and, reaching back with one deeply tanned arm, rubbed semen in slow frothy circles into skin like a flower's petal.

ps. happy birthday, Buk. you're missed, missed, missed.

By J on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 01:39 am:

If we do RTC, can I work the phones? Cause I'm good like that,I'm better at pretending to be someone that I'm not,than me.

By Antigone on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 01:58 am:

By moonit on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 03:40 am:

Obviously, this will be added to my list of 'must see/do' things in the states.

By dave. on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 01:54 pm:

THEY'RE MADE OUT OF MEAT

by Terry Bisson

"They're made out of meat."

"Meat?"

"Meat. They're made out of meat."

"Meat?"

"There's no doubt about it. We picked up several from different parts of the planet, took them aboard our recon vessels, and probed them all the way through. They're completely meat."

"That's impossible. What about the radio signals? The messages to the stars?"

"They use the radio waves to talk, but the signals don't come from them. The signals come from machines."

"So who made the machines? That's who we want to contact."

"They made the machines. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Meat made the machines."

"That's ridiculous. How can meat make a machine? You're asking me to believe in sentient meat."

"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. These creatures are the only sentient race in that sector and they're made out of meat."

"Maybe they're like the orfolei. You know, a carbon-based intelligence that goes through a meat stage."

"Nope. They're born meat and they die meat. We studied them for several of their life spans, which didn't take long. Do you have any idea what's the life span of meat?"

"Spare me. Okay, maybe they're only part meat. You know, like the weddilei. A meat head with an electron plasma brain inside."

"Nope. We thought of that, since they do have meat heads, like the weddilei. But I told you, we probed them. They're meat all the way through."

"No brain?"

"Oh, there's a brain all right. It's just that the brain is made out of meat! That's what I've been trying to tell you."

"So ... what does the thinking?"

"You're not understanding, are you? You're refusing to deal with what I'm telling you. The brain does the thinking. The meat."

"Thinking meat! You're asking me to believe in thinking meat!"

"Yes, thinking meat! Conscious meat! Loving meat. Dreaming meat. The meat is the whole deal! Are you beginning to get the picture or do I have to start all over?"

"Omigod. You're serious then. They're made out of meat."

"Thank you. Finally. Yes. They are indeed made out of meat. And they've been trying to get in touch with us for almost a hundred of their years."

"Omigod. So what does this meat have in mind?"

"First it wants to talk to us. Then I imagine it wants to explore the Universe, contact other sentiences, swap ideas and information. The usual."

"We're supposed to talk to meat."

"That's the idea. That's the message they're sending out by radio. 'Hello. Anyone out there. Anybody home.' That sort of thing."

"They actually do talk, then. They use words, ideas, concepts?"
    "Oh, yes. Except they do it with meat."

"I thought you just told me they used radio."

"They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat, it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat."

"Omigod. Singing meat. This is altogether too much. So what do you advise?"

"Officially or unofficially?"

"Both."

"Officially, we are required to contact, welcome and log in any and all sentient races or multibeings in this quadrant of the Universe, without prejudice, fear or favor. Unofficially, I advise that we erase the records and forget the whole thing."

"I was hoping you would say that."

"It seems harsh, but there is a limit. Do we really want to make contact with meat?"

"I agree one hundred percent. What's there to say? 'Hello, meat. How's it going?' But will this work? How many planets are we dealing with here?"

"Just one. They can travel to other planets in special meat containers, but they can't live on them. And being meat, they can only travel through C space. Which limits them to the speed of light and makes the possibility of their ever making contact pretty slim. Infinitesimal, in fact."

"So we just pretend there's no one home in the Universe."

"That's it."

"Cruel. But you said it yourself, who wants to meet meat? And the ones who have been aboard our vessels, the ones you probed? You're sure they won't remember?"

"They'll be considered crackpots if they do. We went into their heads and smoothed out their meat so that we're just a dream to them."

"A dream to meat! How strangely appropriate, that we should be meat's dream."

"And we marked the entire sector unoccupied."

"Good. Agreed, officially and unofficially. Case closed. Any others? Anyone interesting on that side of the galaxy?"

"Yes, a rather shy but sweet hydrogen core cluster intelligence in a class nine star in G445 zone. Was in contact two galactic rotations ago, wants to be friendly again."

"They always come around."

"And why not? Imagine how unbearably, how unutterably cold the Universe would be if one were all alone ..."

the end

By semillama on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 02:16 pm:

nice

By semillama on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 03:07 pm:

dave., did you read the most recent rude pundit? fucking amazing. They actually SCRIPT the "Booo"s into the speech. It's like the Stepford Voters.

By dave. on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 03:17 pm:

yeah, i did read it. wouldn't it be great to infiltrate the campaign and edit the scripts and cue cards?

i hate them so much. pat buchanan seems reasonable and honorable by comparison to these wingnuts.

By Antigone on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 03:41 pm:

By dave. on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 04:13 pm:

I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN THEY CALL ME SHRILL!!!

HATEHATEHATE!!

seriously, we need to stop letting them own the tone like that.

the three r's: repetition repetition repetition. of course, it helps to have media join your chorus. how many times did the swift boat vets get free airplay from news and commentary shows?

they're laughing at everyone. even their supporters. everyone.

By TBone on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 05:40 pm:

Dave, have you seen/heard Monty Python's take on that meat thing?

Basically, it's the same thing, only they replaced "meat" with "Spam."

By Rowlfe on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 12:35 pm:

have you been to the campaign websites.

take a look at a website for a person on a serious campaign: johnkerry.com

and take a look at Bushs site at this moment
    http://wwww.georgewbush.com - oh jesus, honor and integrity in the white house since 2000, right? this is a joke, right? This is a serious campaign?

By Rowlfe on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 12:36 pm:

By Nate on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 12:43 pm:

By Rowlfe on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 12:52 pm:

now thats a nice website

I dont care much for Frusciante on his own...

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 02:09 pm:

I find it odd that there are no pictures of Bush or Cheney on the splash page of their campaign website. There's lots of pictures of Kerry, but none of Bush or Cheney. (One flash animation didn't show under Linux, so maybe he's on that. Still odd, though.)

By Rowlfe on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 03:44 pm:

theres one picture of Bush on his main page

in a cowboy hat.

ugh.

Kerrys page has anti-Bush stuff of course, but its a small section and it isnt all flashy and in-your-face.

By Rowlfe on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 03:52 pm:

By wisper on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 03:54 pm:

Its about time someone told those kids to shut up!

By Dougie on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 04:01 pm:

That is creepy. Quel role-model for kids, n'est-ce pas? That fucker makes my stomach turn.

By Agent D on Friday, August 20, 2004 - 12:15 am:

Antigone,Moonit. Any comment about R.T.C.Industries?

By Antigone on Friday, August 20, 2004 - 12:54 am:

I don't have enough reliable knowledge of RTC Industries to comment.

However, if you give me a rim job, I will consider it.

By moonit on Friday, August 20, 2004 - 02:46 am:

I only offer my opinion after recieving many many bags of your american candy.

I am so Fez.

By J on Friday, August 20, 2004 - 03:39 am:

LOL!!!!!! hehe

By Agent D on Friday, August 20, 2004 - 10:35 am:

LOL

By Not telling on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 05:18 pm:

I think that i like George W Bush better than Kerry cause Kerry is a trayter

By Ill never tell u on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 05:21 pm:

KERRY is a trayter cause he sapported the war but did not vote to sapport our troops so he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid

By heather on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 06:34 pm:

is it too late for me to leave the country?

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 08:24 pm:

Yes, the iron(y) curtain has fallen.

By agatha on Thursday, October 7, 2004 - 12:41 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    By Ill never tell u on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 05:21 pm:
    KERRY is a trayter cause he sapported the war but did not vote to sapport our troops so he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid

DUDE, YOU SO STUPIT!!!!!!!

By moonit on Thursday, October 7, 2004 - 02:04 am:

Once again, I would like to offer my friends as wives and husbands to those who wish to escape the US. My fee of course is payable is reeses peanut butter cups.

You know what to do.

By Sye on Thursday, October 7, 2004 - 11:27 am:

Do you prefer the original peanut butter cups or the new yummy white chocolate ones?

By moonit on Thursday, October 7, 2004 - 03:29 pm:

I can go either. I managed to get hold of a packet of white ones when I went to Aus in August. Man they were good. But I do like the original.

By Nate on Thursday, October 7, 2004 - 05:40 pm:

i want to be a kiwi. are your friends hot? or would it be just a technicality for citizenship?

maybe a wife for me and a husband for my girl?

"baby, we're getting married to strangers and moving to zealand. the new one."

By Platypus on Thursday, October 7, 2004 - 07:46 pm:

But the question is...where?

By moonit on Friday, October 8, 2004 - 05:26 am:

Yes. I have some hot friends. All over the country, so you'd have a vague pick of locations. I'm sure friends of friends would also be keen to help out.

At least I'm sure they would when I mention it after you turn up and move in with them.

By V on Friday, October 8, 2004 - 10:40 pm:

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact