Slightly odd.

sorabji.com: Dreamland: Slightly odd.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Lapis on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 03:15 am:

Normally I don't remember my dreams, but I've remembered two over the weekend. I almost remembered a third but I lost it Sunday morning.

Dream numero uno:

So Friday night I dreampt that Martha Stewart was president but she didn't do much other than constantly redecorate the White House. In my dream I sat in the employ lunchroom in opne of those political conversations that the one Libertarian you know always sucks you into and i remeber commenting "I'm glad it's an election year, but I'm worried there's no strong feminist candidates."

The second dream:

With everything going on over the weekend, I made it home Sunday morning and was napping before noon, fully clothed between the sheets. I dreampt that the house ghost was trying to have sex with me and I was into the idea, not really frightened at all, but I knew that ghosts aren't all that solid so I tried to reach for my vibrator but my arms were pinned to my sides and I couldn't move. The weird part was I woke up with my jeans unbuttoned.

By TBone on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 12:11 pm:

Dang!

By TBone on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 12:13 pm:

I had a couple weird ones over the weekend too, but now I'm struggling to remember anything interesting.

By Lapis on Wednesday, March 3, 2004 - 03:01 pm:

Another one:

I was walking around SE Portland with a couple of buddies when we found some signs warning us about alien parasites that take over your mind after creeping up your nose, so we all sat down and started picking.
    (I was in third person for awhile)
    Then this cool dude comes back from California and is giving gifts to all his friends (an assistant is handing them out). Mostly they're coloring books with weird prizes like flexies and flat plastic crowns that were pink. One couple got matching unicolor Henry the VIII costumes, all sparkly but she had a cape and then they went for a walk to a party the dude was throwing. That's when the alien invasion started. He got zapped and she came back screaming. The cool dude gift place is turned into a lab and they're studying captured aliens in there. Nobody can really go out except her because she has a cape. Some alien dignitaries fly in to investigate but they're zapped with a liquid ray and their ship fills with fluid. When they're brought into the lab they've shrunk and look all cute like sea monkeys, pac-man ghosts and the alien baby from men in black.
    (back in first person)
    Then I was interviewing to be security at rock concerts and they were asking me about my schedule, but it wasn't doing.

It's difficult talking about my dreams when they're all over the place.

By TBone on Friday, April 2, 2004 - 12:37 pm:

Last night, I dreamed that I was watching the sun set over a perfectly calm ocean. The sun was HUGE and as it touched the water, it turned dark and crumbled into the sea.
    I was upset because my camera was out of film. It didn't seem scary or even unusual, just very beautiful.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact