Draq Queen

sorabji.com: What are you wearing?: Draq Queen
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Reverend Xenakaboom on Wednesday, August 19, 1998 - 01:42 am:

On Sunday night, my husband found an old bridesmaid's dress of mine in one of his travel bags, along with various power tools. I told him that if he put it on, I would fornicate with him. Sure enough, he swallowed his pride, and put the damn blue dress on. I had to tell him how to step into it, since the only other cross-dressing that he had engaged in (to my knowledge) was at my behest, involving something like 80's parachute pants and a spangly glitter t-shirt that my mother sent me one Christmas (no, not my style at all---but every time HE wears it, he gets noogie). Anhow, he stepped into the dress, but alas, could not zip it up. I was relieved, actually, since I am rather heavily endowed in the chest, and he has a rather plump belly. He walked into the hallway with the dress, and stared at himself in the full length mirror. He looked at his image for an uncomfortably long period of time, then turned to see how he looked from the rear. He let out a hyena-like scream at the sight of his back hair peeking out in large clumps from where the zipper should have been engaged. I started to laugh so hard I was about to pee in my pants, so I went to the loo. When I got out two minutes later, he was back in the bedroom and sqatting in front of the television set, as if he was watching something important like X-Files or StarTrek---

AND HE WAS STILL WEARING MY DRESS!

By K on Tuesday, August 25, 1998 - 06:03 pm:

cross dressing is cool

By Carrie Ann on Tuesday, August 25, 1998 - 07:23 pm:

<Grrrr... stupid internal server errors. If this gets posted more than once, I apologize.>

Anyway, what I said was...

My boyfriend lets me dress him up/do his hair/makeup all the time. He finds no sexual pleasure out of it and would never go out in public like that. Heh. He's just a good sport and knows I have fun doing it. I lived with females my whole life (up until a couple months ago) and now it's just me and 2 guys. I gotta do something to 'keep in touch with my feminine side!' (Yeah, so I could go hang out with my girl friends, but would that be as much fun? *grin*)

I have a lot of guy friends who wear skirts. I think it's cool. If you feel comfortable and can pull it off, more power to ya. I say lifes too short to listen to a silly little thing like people telling you what to wear/what not to wear. =) Do what you like.

By Liam on Wednesday, August 26, 1998 - 05:33 pm:

I'm not too sure about guys in dresses, but kilts with boots can look good if the guy has good legs.

By Carrie Ann on Thursday, August 27, 1998 - 06:32 pm:

A guy in a full on dress, I would do a double take of. But then I'd either compliment him on his good taste & ask where he got it, give him fashion tips or simply look the other way and shrug it off.

Yeah, I love kilts & boots! Man, all the guys I know have nice legs. It's sick. Heh.

By Starchy on Monday, August 31, 1998 - 10:07 am:

Wait, so who's wearing a drag queen?

By Carrie Ann on Monday, August 31, 1998 - 02:27 pm:

*Giggles @ Starchy* Oh me me me! Please, me next! I want to wear the drag queen this week.

By Starchy on Tuesday, September 1, 1998 - 10:19 am:

Damn.. I was hoping it was my turn. I bet they'd love that at work.

By Carrie Ann on Wednesday, September 2, 1998 - 12:29 pm:

Well, if you're reeeeeally good I'll alternate and share queeny with you this week. See the things I do for you. =)

By Starchy on Wednesday, September 2, 1998 - 03:22 pm:

That depends... Just what, by your definition, comprises what I'd have to do to be "good"?

Methinks this thread is taking a bad turn... Or, make that a worse turn...

By Carrie Ann on Wednesday, September 2, 1998 - 06:40 pm:

*Laughs @ Starchy* Yes, dearie methinks so too.
    But it sure makes for some interesting
    conversations. *shrugs* Heh.

(Not to stray from this 'turn for the worse'...)
    What do you have to do to be good? Well, use your
    imagination, bigboy. *wink*nudge*

(So sue me, I'm bored. ;p )

By Starchy on Thursday, September 3, 1998 - 10:16 am:

Okay... I can always *try* to put three toes behind my head while pogosticking all the way up Calvary into the mouth of a James Bond look-alike wearing thirteen garter belts under the fourth set of leiderhosen ever minted in Prague until the cow kicks Nelly in the belly in the barn...

Or is that not what you meant?

By Carrie Ann on Thursday, September 3, 1998 - 12:45 pm:

*roflol @ Starchy* Oy, makes my tummy hurt. Someone with an even more vivid and twisted imagination/sense of humor, than me. I love it!

Well, wasn't _quite_ what I was talking about but hey THAT I would love to see. Heh.

By Starchy on Friday, September 4, 1998 - 11:48 am:

Hey... are you laughing at me, or with me, here? And just what's so twisted about that? Sheesh...

I'd love to see it too, but I think after all was said and done, I'd be too sore to wear the drag queen.

So, then, what were you quite talking about?

By CarrieTweezerClawAnn on Friday, September 4, 1998 - 01:40 pm:

Well... are you laughing? If so, then I am laughing with you. If not, yep I am laughin at ya. *grin*

Oh most definitely, I'd say you would need recovery time before even attempting to wear the drag queen. Unless... we could combine it all.. you could wear the drag queen while doing all that. But, hrmmm.. you might get too hot what with all those garter belts and leiderhosen on as well. And, you might lose your balance with that extra weight of the drag queen added and fall off your pogo stick, causing the queen to go hurling thru the air and that could prove quite tragic! And well, we just can't have anything happen to it now can we?

What was I talking about? Good question. GOOD POINT. Because you can never have too many good points, no?

By Starchy on Monday, September 7, 1998 - 06:17 am:

If those good points happen to belong to the sea urchin stuck in your leg, then yes, you certainly can.

By J on Thursday, June 10, 1999 - 01:10 pm:

I knew Jesse Owens grandson,his name was Phill,but we called him Phillys,he looked waaaay better in drag than as a man,He died from Aids a few years ago,and I miss him something awfull.

By Silk n satin guy on Thursday, November 25, 1999 - 10:41 pm:

But does your man in a dress shave?

All over?

That's the ticket, you know.

I've heard that women love men in drag, but generally the reaction I see is disdain. Or are they covering up their excitement?

I went to this Gabrielle Roth workshop where the men all dressed up in drag. Everyone was playing "archetypes". It really turned this woman on. Or maybe we would've just hit it off anyway.

By Gee on Thursday, November 25, 1999 - 11:54 pm:

There was a cult of Herakles where all the little priests wore dresses when they did a sacrifice.

By Rhiannon on Friday, November 26, 1999 - 11:31 am:

I always thought Dr. Frank N. Furter was quite fetching. "Antici.......pation" and all that.

By Isolde on Friday, November 26, 1999 - 01:07 pm:

When I was in high school, every Halloween we had a drag contest...some of the men actually ended up looking pretty hot...in fact, there were a couple that ended up looking nicer than we did...leave it to people in a rural area to do things like that...

By Gee on Saturday, November 27, 1999 - 12:51 am:

CityTV show the Rocky Horror Picture Show every year at new years. Do they do that in the states?

Wait. Maybe it's the first three Planet of the Ape movies they show at new years. When do they show the Rocky Horror Picture Show, then? This is gonna bug me.

By semillama on Saturday, November 27, 1999 - 01:36 pm:

all the time, but especially at Halloween.

of course.

By NZA on Saturday, November 27, 1999 - 07:23 pm:

Did you know that Rocky Horror was written by a New Zealander, Richard O'Brien?

We are such a talented country!

By Hayden on Sunday, November 28, 1999 - 04:11 pm:

Yeah, sure. Next you'll be trying to tell us that pizza was invented in Italy.

By Rhiannon on Sunday, November 28, 1999 - 04:25 pm:

Didn't Richard O'Brien play Riff Raff? He was always my favorite. I think he is a musician, too, because I think I saw an ad for his new album. Such a talented man!

By Patrick on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 12:05 pm:

musicals annoy the living shit out of me, I saw the Rocky Horror ONCE, once, once........i didn't see the big deal.........

By Isolde on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 12:53 am:

Musicals are the spawn of Satan. end of discussion.

By J on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 09:32 am:

I saw Cats and I loved it.I have the Rocky Horror Picture Show on tape.Am I in hell?

By MapleLeaf on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 10:27 am:

I saw Cats 3 times.
    I saw Phantom of the Opera twice.
    I saw Les Miserables.
    I saw Showboat twice.
    I saw Sunset Boulevard.
    I saw Rod Stewart.

I have returned from hell.

By J on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 10:46 am:

I,m glad you are back,I saw Rod Stewart too,he really puts on a show.

By MapleLeaf on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 11:24 am:

I also saw Supertramp..Bette Midler...Shania Twain...Celine Dion.
    Some of that was NOT hell.

By J on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 11:32 am:

You get around:)

By Patrick on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 12:02 pm:

uhh leaf........

as manly as your handle implies you to be....(a hockey team!!) you uhhh....redefined your image with ....your admittance of seeing. Celine Dion!?! Bette Midler?!?! and all those musicals!

(this requires full spelling) WHAT THE FUCK?
    did you have woman you were chasing with all of these concerts...or are you gay? THERE MUST be a logical explanation.........i saw the musical Starlight Express, you that silly futuristic crap on roller skates...my gay uncle took me to see it at the Fox Theater in Atlanta. i love the theater, it's an amazing old theater, but god dman if that wasn't the lamest show..........

By MapleLeaf on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 12:10 pm:

Me....gay????...you gotta be kidding!!!!

s/o...as J. would say....dragged me to most...btw I forgot to mention Reba McIntyre...now that was one hell of a show. Supertramp and Rod Stewart were my idea.

If it makes you feel any better....I'm going to see the Toronto Raptors and Atlanta Hawks tonight.

By MapleLeaf on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 12:17 pm:

Plus it is a national duty to go and see Celine Dion.......and if your ancestory is such you also have to see Riverdance.

You are right J.,,,,I do get around....gotta slow down.

By Patrick on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 12:41 pm:

uh negative on the Riverdance, and i should have known there was a sig other dragging your ass to these types of things. I lvoe my wife, she would laugh at me if i said i wanted to go to any of these type of events

By MapleLeaf on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 12:46 pm:

Diversification......you have to spread yourself around to become a well-rounded person... I did beg-off on the Tom Jones concert though :)

By J on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 12:49 pm:

Riverdance was great,and I liked Tap Dogs.I thought you liked dancing Patrick.I use to tap dance,it,s not as easy as it looks.

By Patrick on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 12:59 pm:

i like dancing but it really depends on the type of music, square dancing does nothing for me, i am all about diversification, but man, i just will have do with out the musicals, th3ey are just so annoying, just at the height of emotion, the peak of drama, they gotta go and sing about about it, they trivialize the point and actually detract from if.......

By MapleLeaf on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 01:50 pm:

If you ever get the chance to see a show called STOMP.....do it!!!! You will not be disappointed. I checked and it's not coming close to Arizona or California in the next year.....that's too bad.

They have a website..www.stomponline.com
    Sorry but I'm not sure how to set up the link for you.

By Patrick on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 01:54 pm:

i know about that show, they have trash can lids and such strapped to various appendages and they make songs by prancing and dancing around...etc etc etc.....i dunno, i guess i am abiotch but that doesn't amuse me, much less would i spend money on that kinda of thing. I would rather give 5 bucks to the kids on the corner with the buckets and spoons....

By Nate on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 02:49 pm:

you're a wet noodle patrick.

the idea of these things doesn't amuse you, but you need to go.

STOMP is incredible.

so are many musicals, pussy.

Finoccio's closed last saturday.

By Patrick on Tuesday, November 30, 1999 - 02:58 pm:

yeah I know......i saw a bit Ben Stiller did poking fun at Stomp, it was riot.....i dunno I would just rather see a *real* play that has dialog, it's more realistic....I got it, Waiting for Godot as a musical.........!!!!!!!!

it just seems the singing is there to wake up those in the audience that are falling asleep much like the catholic church did to jazz up church services after the renaissance

By Gee on Wednesday, December 1, 1999 - 03:23 am:

boooooo! Musicals are fun! I love musicals! They're so much fun! I'm speaking of television musicals. I don't know from the Thea-ta, because I've never been, but I assume they're fun too.

Tobin Frank, who plays the live gigs with Spirit of the West, is reported to be a former member of Stomp. If you could see him wiggle around at a show, you'd belive it too.

By Kitten on Wednesday, January 1, 2003 - 02:16 am:

I dress up for my wife a lot. I wear a ruffled
    blouse and wool skirt with boots. She permed my
    hair into Shirley Temple curls and put it in two
    small pink ribbons. When we make love, she enters
    me from behind with her strap-on and calls me her
    bitch. She's allowed to date real men, but I have
    to stay loyal to her, and if she brings home a
    date I sometimes have to perform fellatio on him
    while she tapes it. I think she's going to try to
    sell it. I'm such a silly little girl!

By Nate on Wednesday, January 1, 2003 - 01:34 pm:

i control her mind. and through her i eat your soul.

By J on Thursday, January 2, 2003 - 02:29 am:

Girls just wanna have fun,but it sounds like your a male,taking it in the bum,you may be confused and have "a problem"

By V on Thursday, June 2, 2005 - 01:09 pm:

...sounds like jacks kinda thing.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact