nude

sorabji.com: What are you wearing?: nude
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Thursday, April 19, 2007 - 01:33 am:

....well,tis twice as hot as it should be this time of year.

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, April 21, 2007 - 02:59 pm:

V, try to come down to Dallas, Texas for the summertime. :-), I remember visiting there in' 94 and the weather wasn't acceptable.

By V on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 03:54 pm:

D.P.,,,WERE YOU NUDE????????????????

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, May 1, 2007 - 03:17 am:

It is againist the law in Dallas,Texas to be nudie! LMAO!

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, May 1, 2007 - 03:18 am:

I wish I could get my dick to be tanned LOL!

By V on Friday, May 4, 2007 - 09:26 pm:

Brown boot polish may work.

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, May 5, 2007 - 02:08 am:

or at least, color it with brown marker.

By V on Saturday, May 5, 2007 - 08:38 pm:

...or tea bags.

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, May 6, 2007 - 09:39 pm:

or "Tan Panty Hose"

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, May 8, 2007 - 02:25 am:

Nudie! Nudie! Nudie! Nudie! Nudie!

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, May 8, 2007 - 02:26 am:

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, May 8, 2007 - 02:26 am:

Every body! take off your clothe, you clothe are worthless.

By V on Thursday, May 24, 2007 - 07:36 pm:

...v is still posting nude as its far too hot for this time of year,,,,again...,26 centigrade,what that is in American I dont know,but its real hot for a person like v from a cold climate,my genetics tell me my folks came from Finland a thousand years back.,yet my skin wont burn in the Sun,it just turns gold,v puts that down to perhaps haveing some Greek blood in me,I hope so.Greeks may well be the most civilised people in the World,just ask a Greek for conformation of that,you WILL get it.

By droopy on Friday, May 25, 2007 - 02:39 am:

it was 29 centigrade in my part of america today. quite tolerable.

the first of the two buses i took to work today caught fire. just as we were pulling up to the downtown bus station, we started noticing a strange smell. when the bus stopped, we began to be engulfed in white smoke; it was like we'd parked in a cloud. people started rushing to get off the bus - not in a mad panic, just hurrying. of course, i was left to my devices. when everybody was finally off, i went up to the door to get off. i had to explain to the bus driver how to lower the ramp manually. i went out into the cloud of smoke. i had to rush to catch the number 7, so i didn't get a chance to find out exactly what caught fire. all i can say is that there wasn't an explosion.

a driving rain came in around 3:30 - 4 o'clock. by closing time it had lessened to a moderate rain. i left early to catch the 5:45 so i could get downtown in time to catch the (formerly burning) no. 11 back to my apartment. unfortunately, i missed the 11. i didn't want to wait an hour for the next one, so i decided to roll home. i usually do this when the weather's nice, but it's still a long trip home. it was still raining, but not hard and i was wearing a rain poncho.

about halfway home a woman came up to me and started trying to help me - started pushing me down the sidewalk. this always frightens me because people aren't all that careful when pushing my wheelchair, especially strangers - they can easily roll me into a hole or into some obstruction and throw me out of the chair. so i get her to stop, thank her for her assistance, and try to go my way alone. then she hits me up for money. ah, the milk of human kindness. i told her i didn't have any. i rolled the rest of the way home - through half of downtown for worth - and nobody else even looked my way. good to know everybody had enough money.

By droopy on Friday, May 25, 2007 - 02:40 am:

incidentally, i was fully dressed.

By V on Friday, May 25, 2007 - 11:12 pm:

droopy: observations on your postings,1,you post a lot like the guy that wrote "under milk wood",,,"Dylon Thomas"was it? and 2,I suspect you post in the nude,same as v does,but it is bloody hot in England right now.

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, May 26, 2007 - 02:56 am:

WOW! Did I hear N.U.D.E?? again? Nude! Nude! Nude!, ah never mind! take off your clothes! It is nice to be a nudist! Go for it, go outside and show your pride!

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, May 26, 2007 - 02:57 am:

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By droopy on Saturday, May 26, 2007 - 02:51 pm:

rock out with yer cock out, as dave used to say.

By V on Saturday, May 26, 2007 - 08:20 pm:

droopy, its just to bloody hot to post with garments on right now.,the weather went wierd a few years back,,,,we no longer get snow.

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, May 27, 2007 - 03:26 am:

droopy, who is dave? Hey V!, how are you doing? for the last few nights, we get a cold temperature, but for the day time, it seems to be a warm ones, I find this weather weird. I think it is not Normal.

By V on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 05:12 pm:

you think thats weird,v just had 48 hours of rain and its only 8 over zero right now,yet its summer,next I get hailstones as big as cars,betcha.,and waterspouts..,v has a small river about a mile away.Needless to say v is not posting nude right now.,its too goddamn cold for this time of year.

By Dr pepper on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 06:25 pm:

V, I didn't ask you to post nude...LMAO!

By V on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 07:23 pm:

D.P.,v only posts nude when its real hot,and its too damn cold right now.

By Dr Pepper on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 10:27 pm:

V, i noticed the weather been strange lately, I mean, other days ago, it been like cold and then it is warm, but it get real cold at night time.

By V on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 - 07:50 pm:

D.P.v did indeed get hailstones to day,but not as big as cars,small as peas,but millions of them,why?

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 01:41 am:

We all have hailstorm.

By V on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 08:50 pm:

...but do you get more than normal?

By Dougie on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 09:47 pm:

It hails every day in my backyard. But I'm not worried, it's kind of cool. My dog doesn't like it though, it hurts her tender skin. I use the hailstones to cool my drinks. Regards, D.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 02:14 am:

Dougie... uhmm everyday? hail? you gotta be kidding me ,right?

By V on Friday, June 1, 2007 - 05:21 pm:

Guys,we just got the first ever pineapple tree in England,in the open,in Devon,200 miles south of London,it has a baby pineapple,kinda cool,huh?....yeah,and we dont get snow anymore.Back in,62,we had 9 foot drifts,now we get rain....its too late to save the the World,you missed the deadline..............betcha 600 years from now,some guy will regard me as an expert on global change,from 6 miles under the ice,as a quick frozen poster on Sorabji. expert.....................................

By V on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 04:17 pm:

...wow,did I post that?....well its that time of year to post nude,again,so I do.,my cats dont mind at all,they just regard me as a large cat with no fur.

By V on Saturday, August 4, 2007 - 10:45 pm:

YO,and,I can now get melons from Manchester,first time in 4000 years,cool,huh,or should I say hot huh?

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, August 4, 2007 - 11:13 pm:

V, did you ate melon nude?

By V on Sunday, August 5, 2007 - 02:32 pm:

yup!

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, August 5, 2007 - 07:26 pm:

Wow, I know the weather been nice and it is warm!

By V on Monday, August 6, 2007 - 02:07 pm:

...I just hate cold weather,Lithuania gets 25 below zero in winter.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact