"fuck your two dads"

sorabji.com: Words: "fuck your two dads"
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Sorabji on Thursday, April 9, 1998 - 09:28 pm:
    what the hell does that mean, anyway?

By Dave on Thursday, April 9, 1998 - 11:00 pm:
    Was somebody hollering that at somebody else tonight? I can only guess that it's really aimed at the mother, i.e. she's such a slut, she doesn't know for sure who knocked her up. I saw something like that on Jerry Springer. Damn.

By Dave on Thursday, April 9, 1998 - 11:00 pm:
    Was somebody hollering that at somebody else tonight? I can only guess that it's really aimed at the mother, i.e. she's such a slut, she doesn't know for sure who knocked her up. I saw something like that on Jerry Springer. Damn.

By Dave on Thursday, April 9, 1998 - 11:01 pm:
    Damn!

By Sorabji on Thursday, April 9, 1998 - 11:25 pm:
    Damn!

By Sorabji on Thursday, April 9, 1998 - 11:27 pm:
    Idunno, someone was posting that comment in response to pretty much everything the other night, and it took me back to my 7th grade days when cussing when this great thing, kinda like taking a shit more than once a day for the first time in your life.

But I still don't know what "fuck your two dads" means.

By Nate on Thursday, April 9, 1998 - 11:44 pm:
    I think maybe it is a reference to the father being homosexual?

By Hannah on Friday, April 10, 1998 - 12:25 am:
    Or remember that show, "My Two Dads?" I don't remember very much of it, just that it was in the 80's. I think this is irrelievant, but she had two dads, as well.

I think Dave is right, though.

By Dave on Friday, April 10, 1998 - 01:08 am:
    It sounds very New York to me. I can hear Joe Pesci or Robert DeNiro yelling that again and again, getting more and more menacing. Fuck your two dads! FUCK your TWO DADS! FUCK YOUR TWO DADS!!

No, that's just stupid. What a dumb thing to say to someone.

By Kelsey on Friday, April 10, 1998 - 02:43 am:
    at least it's more interesting than:"go fuck your muthah."

By Blindswine on Friday, April 10, 1998 - 09:23 am:
    pfffft...

i happen to be a big fan of "go fuck yo' mutha"...

at least that shit makes sense...

"fuck yo' two dads"?

what the hell is that all about???

actually... now that i think about it, it evokes images so deviant and scandalous that maybe with the right inflection it could be kinda tasty...

"go fuck yo' TWO dads!"

"go FUCK yo' two DADS, muhfucka!"

"go FUCK yo' TWO DADS, faddafucka?!?!"

???

pffffft...

nah.

fahgettaboutit.

By Sorabji on Friday, April 10, 1998 - 02:27 pm:
    i was thinking of it in regard to someone having 2 dads, the real dad and a step-dad.

so the stigma is in being from a family of divorce.

i guess that's a pretty old-fashioned stigma; i only know two people whose parents are not divorced or separated.

i don't think i could ever use this phrase.

if i tried to sound like a bad-ass i'd probably end up saying "Yo, man, fuck yer Doo-Dad!"

By Blindswine on Friday, April 10, 1998 - 03:31 pm:
    lol
    shit.

i don't think "fuck yer doo-dad" is gonna get you too far on the street...

but this "two dads" thing is reminding me of when i lived in london in '86-'87. one of my best friends was kif, a kid whose father had recently left his mother to shack up with another man. i'll never forget how kif put it, screaming at the top of his lungs with that cockney accent in the middle of the street,
    "MY OWN FUCKING FATHER HAS LEFT ME MUMS TO START A CAREER AS A BLOODY *POOFTA!!!!!!*"
    we were all standing around trying to offer support but that shit came out sounding so damn funny that everyone ended up just looking at eachother for a second then falling out and cracking up...

kif finally got over it. his dad's boyfriend was a pretty cool guy, all things considered... and if i remember correctly, i think his mom ended up deciding to take up life as a party-girl... i remember us running into her at the palladium; she all gussied up and on the prowl for fresh meat.
    she bought us some drinks, i gave her a joint.

i have a vague memory of kif asking her is she'd seen "dad" lately...
    her response?

something like, "fuck your dad. in fact, fuck both of your fucking dads!"

so maybe that was her posting those responses....
    ten years later, still all hopped-up on vodka tonics and hashish, venting her angst out into cyberspace...

wouldn't that be a trip.

hey mrs. spencer... you out there?

By R.C. on Friday, April 10, 1998 - 09:17 pm:
    Damn, that shit was funny!

Poofter is probably terribly offensive to gays/but the time I heard Elton John say it in an interview
    /it had me ROTFL!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact