Christmas Carols of the Mentally Ill (you know who you are)

sorabji.com: Words: Christmas Carols of the Mentally Ill (you know who you are)
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 07:45 pm:

#1 Schizophrenia= Do You Hear What I Hear?

#2 Multiple Personality= We Three Queens Disoriented Are We.

#3 Dementia= I Think I'll Be Home For Christmas.

#4 Narcissistic= Hark The Herald Angles Sing (about me)

#5 Manic= Deck The Halls and walls and house and lawn and streets and stores and office and town and spare no expense!

#6 Paranoid= Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Me!

#7 Personality Disorder= You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Then MAYBE I'll Tell You Why!

#8 Obsessive Compulsive= Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle.......

By moonit on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 08:35 pm:

My mums favourite xmas carol is

deck the halls with boughs of holly
    fa la la la la la la la la
    beat the kids and steal their lollies
    fa la la la la la la la la

she needs to make up some more words

or get help.

By Fb on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 09:49 pm:

:o)

By Jack 3000 on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 01:00 pm:

#1 Schizophrenia= Do You Hear What I Hear?

#2 Multiple Personality= We Three Queens Disoriented Are We.

#3 Dementia= I Think I'll Be Home For Christmas.

#4 Narcissistic= Hark The Herald Angles Sing (about me)

#5 Manic= Deck The Halls and walls and house and lawn and streets and stores and office and town and spare no expense!

#6 Paranoid= Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Me!

#7 Personality Disorder= You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Then MAYBE I'll Tell You Why!

#8 Obsessive Compulsive= Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle.......

By copyjack on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 01:03 pm:

1. I must post as Jack
    2. Jack is fat and gay
    3. I must post as Jack
    4. Lost my job in Chicago
    5. I must post as Jack
    6. Jack is fat and gay
    7. Numanuma
    8. I must post as Jack
    9. BWA HA HAHAHAHAHA!

By Copyjack on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 03:11 pm:

1. I must post as Jack
    2. Jack is fat and gay
    3. I must post as Jack
    4. Lost my job in Chicago
    5. I must post as Jack
    6. Jack is fat and gay
    7. Numanuma
    8. I must post as Jack
    9. BWA HA HAHAHAHAHA!

By Spider on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 05:05 pm:

It's thundering and snowing outside right now. Boston weather is so weird.

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 05:18 pm:

spider, it is 3 degree with -25 wind chill outside. wtf!

By Spider on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 06:26 pm:

I love it when it's that cold. There's nothing quite like the feeling of the inside of your nose freezing.

By droopy on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 07:01 pm:

my paralysis seems to make less resistant to the cold. my legs get to damn cold, i guess.

i remember one unusually cold winter when i had to have an operation of some kind. i had to get up at 5am and drive myself to the hospital. i was driving a pinto at the time that had something wrong with the electronics: if i hit a bump, my windshield wipers would come on; stuff like that. so i get into my car in the 20 degree cold and set off. suddenly, my air conditioner came on. i had drive all the way to the hospital with my car attempting to freeze me to death.

when i got to the hospital they put me on a table in what i guess was the pre-op room. i wasn't just shivering, i was shaking like i had one hand on a live wire. all the nurses thought i was in mortal terror of the operation. they wanted to give me drugs. but i said i was just cold. i guess it was just that, since the lower half of my body couldn't react to the cold, the working half worked overtime. finally, a nurse showed up with a couple of warm blankets and wrapped me up like a mummy.

By Dr Pepper on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 12:27 am:

droopy, i believed the temperature in ft worth was in the 70's today.

By semillama on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 01:32 pm:

*headdesk*

By dr jack on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 08:53 pm:

semilama, is that language? how is the weather in headesk, ohio today? do you mindful?

By Dr jacknerd on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 12:05 am:

semilama, is that language? how is the weather in headesk, ohio today? do you mindful?

By Dr Pepper on Monday, September 14, 2009 - 01:16 am:

i wish i was diagnosed as a metally illiness. anyway, i was in chicago today to enjoy sunday walk in the city, the weather was nice to me, and by that time when i decided to go home, i stopped at sbarro to order myself a pepperoni pizza and a root beer. then i went to get on a train.
    never before a asian guy tried to strike me up a conversation and he tell me that my personalty is attracting to him. so we had a short conversation and left me a book called " the seven longing of the human heart" before he got off the train. i wonder what in the world is up to? i never had a conversation with any stranger , just u know. but i ain't gay or something.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact