Rudeness

sorabji.com: Words: Rudeness
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By PI on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 08:32 pm:

I, PI, have been around this message board for MANY years, and I have made many posts(not under the id PI). I just really become disturbed when new people make posts on the board, and the regulars start jumping them about what they have to say. It is a free country, and I believe that this message board is a place that people can vent. I would think "Mark" would want it that way.

I wanted to give you all a bit of what you sound like, especially you nate. The PI persona is the way you smartasses act anytime anyone new comes on this damn board. Why can't you just lay off them, and let them have a word or two? Are you afraid they are going to receive more attention than you guys?

I am sorry Sabine and Alexandria for the people on this board's behavior. Their parents did not bring them up correctly.

As for me, I finished this spill. Spell check, correct my English, and just do any damn thing you want. I really don't give a fuck, understand?

By Antigone on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 08:37 pm:

If you've been around that long, then why are you so disturbed. You should be used to it by now.

So, fuck off.

By PI on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 08:39 pm:

PS Ignore the newbies and just don't say anything to them, if you cannot be polite to them.

By PI on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 08:40 pm:

ANT_I_GONE, Shut the fuck up brainless shitass.

By Antigone on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 08:41 pm:

Oh, and just so you know, the first sentence in my previous post does not end with a question mark because, as I edited it, I changed it from a statement to a question and forgot to repunctuate.

So, here's a preemptive "fuck off."

Fuck off.

By Antigone on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 08:42 pm:

Part of the essential charm of this place is that newbies get torn a new asshole.

Fuck in.

By Antigone on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 08:45 pm:

Please spew more creative insults, you cum loving, neo-pavlovian, still in the closet Marxist piss nugget.

By Fb on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 08:47 pm:

we all live to regret our mistakes. i'll bet PI's mommy kicks herself in the ass every day for not having an abortion...

By PI on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 01:21 am:

Fb and Ant_I_Gone, please go do something creative and read Camus, write a 5 page research paper and shut the fuck up. Quit embarrassing yourselves. Don't you have homework to do or something.

Oh, forget Camus. That is way above the mentality level of the both of you. Just stick your old favorite "Green Eggs and Ham".

Duh, Duh, Duh...right Ant_I_Gone.

The MASTER,

By Czarina on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 01:50 am:

TwitMaster

By PI on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 03:38 am:

LOL, that is the spirit Czarina.

By patrick on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 11:52 am:

he seems like they type of asshole that would pronounce Camus "KayyyMusss"

When speaking of the writer anyway. When talking of the wine, he'd be correct.

By PI on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 12:16 pm:

Real cute Patrick, real cute. I believe you may have been into the vino when you wrote that absurbed post. lol

I mean that is really a fucking, funny post.

I think I am beginning to like you.(not)

By Antigone on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 12:19 pm:

Oh, gawd. We're name dropping Camus now...

Snort a line of Sarte and go home, you existentialist pigdog!

By PI on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 12:34 pm:

ANT_I_GONE,

Wouldn't it be more appropriate for you to go to

hell. I think so.

Laughing hysterically

By pez on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 04:31 pm:

???????

pi, what's the purpose of those signoff lines, anyway? don't you normally put a signature of some sort afterward?

after being here all these years you shopuld also know that trying to pull rank doesn't work too well.

By Pug on Wednesday, April 3, 2002 - 11:13 am:

Hey, if I play Nelson Algren, does anyone here wanna play Simone deBeauvoir?
    (Sorry----mind in the gutter again)

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact