nothing

sorabji.com: Words: nothing
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By lapis on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 11:24 pm:

what if this is future?

i'm not saying this is THE future, just future. would you like to see yourself in the same position, politically, personally, nationally, mentally, anything the same in the next ten years?

work sleep work sleep work sleep work sleep work sleep drink sleep drink sleep repeat.

waiting to live waiting to die waiting for the ship carrying the golden goose to come in and take away our fears.

wherearewegoingwherehavewebeenwhenwillwebesatifiedwithwhowearewhattimeisit?

oof.

slipping and sliding around and around it feels like a cave i want to live underground where it's safe. away far far away and long ago when all was safe or at least at this age i'd have five children already.

what are our rights now?

can i feel angry or sad?

alienated?

ill?

there is fruit in the world and i am biting a lady. apple. tart. pink just under the skin which i peel off with my teeth. it is heavy, filling my hand. it is three weeks to the darkest day. veins of stars will fill the sky which i cannot see for the clouds and the electric city surrounding.

what will i wish for on the night of longest dreams?

what is it about these things you dream of eating? you wait so long and are reminded of the presence of fruit, just slightly underripe, not quite as sweet as possible but the skin is wonderful and the texture of tart flesh feels wonderful to bite into. then you actually pluck the individual, rinse and open the mouth wide and it's not the sweetness that you mind but the skin isn't as fine, the flesh gives more easily than remembered. the conquering of the apple, of the star inside is not what it was inside the mind.

not at all.

By Agent D on Sunday, January 9, 2005 - 12:35 pm:

RTCind is NOTHING,but a DOUCHÉ BAG! LOl LOL LOL HAHAHAH!

By V on Sunday, January 9, 2005 - 06:37 pm:

...you know,I would love to understand the meaning of R.T.C...i have my own ideas,but you need to tell in your own words...

By Dodi on Sunday, January 9, 2005 - 09:57 pm:

"Douche Bag"....haven't heard that in a long time.

By V on Tuesday, January 11, 2005 - 08:57 pm:

Well it sounds French,and as the French tended to regard the Americans and English as "war mongers" I think we can disregard anything French,I no longer drink French wine,as they tend to hate us.,and yet,I have to give credit for the best "foot spa" in the world,"the bidet"...

By Dodi on Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 01:54 am:

That's not a foot spa!!!!!!

By Dodi on Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 01:54 am:

...more like a butt spa!!!

By V on Thursday, January 13, 2005 - 03:23 pm:

...must now use it on butts!!!it is after all,the wrong size for foots.

By Dodi on Thursday, January 13, 2005 - 10:41 pm:

I guess you could try putting your foot in there..maybe not..lol

By V on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 09:12 pm:

...well v has real big monster feet,size 11,and they still fit them foot spas :) :) :)

By Dodi on Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 12:55 am:

Hey, you know what they say about big feet...lol!!

By V on Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 09:35 pm:

....yes,its true.............(blush)

By Dodi on Friday, January 21, 2005 - 12:35 am:

okay, now I'm blushing..;)

By V on Saturday, January 22, 2005 - 11:06 pm:

No.I dont think you can blush,...:)

By Dodi on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 02:45 pm:

Why do you say that V?

:)

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact