Something that shocked me today

sorabji.com: Words: Something that shocked me today
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Dr Pepper on Friday, February 8, 2008 - 10:10 pm:

I went to walmart this afternoon today, I saw the rinsing star named Hanna Montana display and stuff such as poster and things, it shooked me up that brought me some frightening moment on my mind remembered something about more than ten years ago when the pretty young singer named Britney Spears, she was so talent and pretty, but now she a dump, wondering if hannah will be the next britney? It's really sad.

By Nate on Saturday, February 9, 2008 - 03:25 am:

i'd like to a dump on that rinsing star who shooked you.

By Antigone on Saturday, February 9, 2008 - 11:40 am:

I don't think that'll happen with the young Ms Cyrus. Her family is already in showbiz, unlike Spears', and they probably know how to navigate the ups and downs.

By Antigone on Saturday, February 9, 2008 - 11:43 am:

carboras
    aperient
    recaller
    brassica
    oilseeds
    relievos
    anecdote
    strasses

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, February 9, 2008 - 12:09 pm:

I have always know those stars and pop like michael jackson, they were rising star, and now they are living into turmoil states. take it from me , what go up, goes down.

By heather on Saturday, February 9, 2008 - 05:08 pm:

mother theresa lived in turmoil

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, February 9, 2008 - 06:01 pm:

i agree with you heather, i have seen it in photos.

By Nate on Saturday, February 9, 2008 - 10:05 pm:

have you see mother threresa in "the black hole of calcutta 13" ? i love that scene with the lawnmower and the raw turkey and she's taking huge black cock in her asshole and mouth at the same time.

like a nun kabob. exactly like a nun kabob.

By heather on Saturday, February 9, 2008 - 10:16 pm:

thank you nate

so much

By jack 3000 on Saturday, February 9, 2008 - 10:53 pm:

i agree with you nate, i have seen it in photos.

By platypus on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 01:13 am:

Nate you're making me hungry.

By Jack 300 on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 12:35 pm:

i agree with you nate, i have seen it in photos.

By copyjack on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 01:04 pm:

i agree with tedium, i embody it

By agatha on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 03:24 pm:

I think dr p is trying to reach out to us with real thoughts about what's on his mind. You go on, dr p. I'm starting to think you're all right, even if you won't admit to us that english is your second language.

By Spider on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 03:49 pm:

Dr. Pepper, the biggest difference between Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears is that Cyrus isn't being groomed by her family and marketed to be a teenaged sex kitten. I've never heard Cyrus sing, but from what I gather, she has some talent and a stable family life. That should protect her from falling into the gutter along with Britney Spears and Michael Jackson.

Unless, of course, Nate gets his hands on her. Then it's all over.

There have been other child stars who avoid crashing and burning -- Jodie Foster and Brooke Shields, for example.

By Dr Pepper on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 12:29 am:

Boy, it must be sucks to be a stars, because of papparazzi crap shooting picture of these stars. Good things is that, I am not in california. never had ,never will.

By Mya Aswell on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 02:28 am:

Well Dr. Pepper,wherever you are,whatever you are,and I think your V. Wanna suck my dick?

By Dr Pepper on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 09:14 pm:

Mya, I am not V, Ask Mark.

By Dr Pepper on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 10:17 pm:

So Mya Aswell, how was the weather in Arizona, I hope you don't mind?

By semillama on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 01:36 pm:

Miley Cyrus is protected by Billy Ray Cyrus's mullet. He cut it off so that it could always be with Miley. If anyone tries to fuck with her or offer her drugs or something, it rises out of the nearest drain and suffocates the offender.

That's what having a father figure means.

By Nate on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 07:14 pm:

kanye west presents your momma's gaping assmouth.

follow me*

*no mangoes or apples involved. safe for work i think except maybe one f-bomb or something.

By sarah on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 01:15 pm:

poor britney

boo hoo

hannah montana is destined to become the next Amy Grant and sing herself into oblivion then marry a contemporary country music artist and have 8 kids and appear on the Paula Dean cooking show on Food Network.

By Dougie on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 09:17 am:

This shocked me today: http://tinyurl.com/2rxj38

This was like a 1/2 mile walk from my hotel in Seoul. I found it hard to believe that there were no guards or patrols -- it was wide open all day and night. Anybody could have had easy access to do whatever they wanted to it. You'd think for a "national treasure" they would have at least guarded it.

By jack on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 08:55 pm:

what the fuck? that is really fucked up.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 09:00 pm:

jack,that is why system failed the people.

By jack on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 11:08 pm:

do tell what you mean

By Nate on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 02:53 pm:

when the purpose of the system is to prevent everything fucked up, everything fucked up is a failure of the system.

when the porpoise of the sister endeavors to promote elephant farmed oats, elephant farmed oats are a fermata in the symphony.

you don't say, dufay? no more joskin, just hold it there for a minute.

jump bach! take a breath and handel it. manipulate your organ with your left hand then your right.

By Jack on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 09:30 pm:

do tell what you mean

By jack on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 12:41 am:

good answer, pepper. make statement, go nonsense, duh.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact