been a stupid stupid stupid girl....

sorabji.com: Have you ever...: been a stupid stupid stupid girl....
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Wisper on Saturday, June 5, 1999 - 04:32 am:

So there that goes. I'm shaking right now. Not with anger or sadness or pain, just shaking.

Fuck that, tonight is a night for Rufus Wainwright. Not just because his oh-so tragic 40's lounge singer style is just what I need right now, but because (like me,) he also has an affinity for beautifull teenage junkie boys from Montreal who love a green 7-leaved plant more than they could ever love another person. So pass the jose' cuervo swine, tonight we're drinking to the loss of the last real chance to get laid before the next millenium.

I will maintain that it was just a crush.

so i will walk,
    without care
    beat my snare
    look like a man who means business
    go to all the poshest places,
    with the farmiliar faces,
    terminate all signs of weakness...

all for the sake....
    all for the sake
    of a foolish love

I will take my coffe black
    never snack
    hang with the wolves who are sheepish
    flow through the viens of town
    always frown
    me and my mistress the princess...

oh all for the sake...
    all for the sake
    of a foolish love

so the day Noah's Ark floats down park
    my eyes will be simply glazed over,
    or better yet, I'll wear shades
    on sunless days and when the sun's out I'll stay in and slumber...

all for the sake...
    all for the sake
    of a foolish love

By Swine on Saturday, June 5, 1999 - 09:58 am:

the millenium doesn't really start 'til 2001
    and getting laid is relatively easy.

feel free to get as jose'd as you wanna.

good luck with finding another meatboy to ride your meatmobile.

i'll have my voodoochile cast some good juju in your general direction.

By R.C. on Saturday, June 5, 1999 - 07:18 pm:

Don't despair Wisper. Doesn't sound like he was worth the effort anyway.

I know! Let Swine hook you up w/Monkeyboy.

Seriously. He's Swine's boy -- how bad cd he be?

By Swine on Saturday, June 5, 1999 - 08:59 pm:

heh.

you have no idea.

besides, that could be statutory rape. the monkeyboy is pushing 31 and i take it wisper is still in her teens.

that boy's got enough problems as it is.

By Margret on Saturday, June 5, 1999 - 10:06 pm:

OOOOh.

Monkeyboy is just my right age.

By R.C. on Sunday, June 6, 1999 - 04:19 pm:

Wisper's Legal Tender.

And by 'how bad'/I didn't mean bad in the pejorative sense. I meant if you hang w/Monkey Boy/at least she knows he won't be
    1) boring
    2) broke
    3) a guy who prefers reefer to nookie

By Accustat on Monday, June 7, 1999 - 12:53 pm:

curious???........any reference to the male genitalia as "meat" has always distrubed me, why is that?

i find a woman's plight to get laid seemingly futile, since there are so many guys who will take on any woman with a pulse and some warmth.....though i avoided the dating game by getting married early, am I not correct in making this judgement about the male species

By J on Tuesday, June 8, 1999 - 02:41 pm:

I think it has something to do with at least some men calling their penis things like the Whopper and Big Boy.It reminds me of a song I can,t remember quite right, but the guy,s singing about how his girl is a vegetarian,she don,t eat meat,but she sure likes the Bone.Thats my opinion on the meat business.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact