WANTED TO KILLLLLL SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET!!!

sorabji.com: Have you ever...: WANTED TO KILLLLLL SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Cris on Sunday, March 4, 2001 - 04:31 pm:

Okay there's this guy on the Internet that is like stalking me and yay for me he lives like 10 miles away (NOT YAY!). He found my number through my sisters icq info, (Because my sisters dumb and puts our number for the world to see). anywho.. so he calls me and talks to me for like 8 hours (I was really bored that day)

He sounded cool at first but then he was like 'would you ever date me?' And I’m like 'no. That’s not really a possibility, because I don’t' want a boyfriend right now.' He kept dragging it on and talking about it. For almost 2 hours... and he was like 'but I’m just wanting to know if there's a possibility if you would date me... if you would ever consider it...?
    And I’m like 'no. It’s not!!!! Blah blah on and on.’ telling him that I don't want a boyfriend over and over.. He’s all 'but why don't you want one?' And I’m like 'too much shit to deal with.. etc etc.. And I don’t' want to deal with it now!!!... I’m busy concentrating on school.. ' Plus I hate it when people continue to badger me on a topic after I’ve said no five million times!!!!

So anyways... he finally dropped it but kept bringing it up over and over... if we'd have something in common he'd be like 'see, I think we'd make a good couple..' And I was like 'but I don’t' want that.. It’s NEVER going to happen..' (Again hating every moment of this conversation)

So anyways.. I finally just had to hang up on him because he wouldn’t' shut up...it was like we were married and fighting over something so trivial that I couldn’t’ take it anymore! He literally drives me INSANE!!!!!

Well, we stopped talking for a while and he found me again on icq with a different nickname (because I had ignored his previous one).. He got my email address off of my icq info (which I have taken out) and added me to the msn messenger thing...so anyways he added me to the msn thing and started talking to me... not much really he'd just say hi every once in a while.. But then he brought up the meeting thing the other day and I was like 'not today, I don't feel good'... trying to be nice and see if he'd get the hint (he tried finding my house before.. which scared the shit out of me!!!)...

So then he's just been asking me that the past few days and I’m trying to not be mean to him because I’m not really like that at all and I guess I just hit a breaking point with him today (he brings things up so often and so repeatedly that it makes me want to puke!!!!) my blood pressure rises just thinking about it ... he does remind me of my dad though, he talks about the stupidest things for hours and he NEVER drops anything!!!!...Him and my dad have got to be the STUPIDEST human beings on this earth when it comes to 'getting the drift'... so since he has failed to understand normal human language I just had to tell him basically 'FUCK OFF'...because I really don’t like him.. He’s annoying as hell and I can't take it anymore!!!!!

and believe me, there ARE messed up guys out there! he's living proof! girls aren't always the fucked up ones! UGHHHH IT PISSES ME OFFFFFF!!!!!

hopefully he doesn't message me or email me anymore, i'll slam him on ignore every time!!!! he annoys me to no end... blah my rant is over.. i just needed to let off some steam... forgive me if i sounded stupid!

peaaaaace

By Pug on Sunday, March 4, 2001 - 06:24 pm:

Sounds to me like your actions were about justified....

By Hal on Sunday, March 4, 2001 - 07:24 pm:

If he ever just shows up at your door...

Kick him in the nuts, guys usually get the hint after that point.

By dave. on Sunday, March 4, 2001 - 08:51 pm:

just change your nick to 'ScabbyWhoreDyingOfAids' and you won't have this kind of problem.

this is what happens when you make yourself approachable. talk to a guy you just met on the internet for 8 hours and then act surprised that he thinks he might have a chance with you? what are you, 15 years old? asl? any cute guys wanna chat?

if you're lucky, he won't kill you and toss you into the little hoquiam.

By Cris on Sunday, March 4, 2001 - 09:36 pm:

haha..

By moonit on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 12:25 am:

You're so cute Dave.

By dave. on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 02:24 am:

i am the universal opposite of cute.

By patrick on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 11:54 am:

yeah

cris this guy has gone to a lot of trouble, and ignored a lot of the obvious to be in contact with you. frankly this would creep me out. and the fact that he lives so close would make me even more un easy. he seems unstable. if he got your phone, he may have been able to get your address. gotta gun?

By Nate on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 12:56 pm:

i think you should just fuck him. he's obviously sick in the head. maybe you could cure him?

By Kalli on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 01:07 pm:

I'm with Nate on this one.

By Rhiannon on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 01:12 pm:

Why didn't you just hang up right away the first time? Stupid is right.

By Nate on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 01:21 pm:

right is stupid.

i still haven't been paid for my goddamn japan trip.

i'm going to go slaughter a goat.

By pez on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 01:41 pm:

set him up on a blind date with your sister. or agree to go out with him and chuck him in the river.

By Paul on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 02:15 pm:

Post his email here so we can show him how to REALLY stalk someone.

By Hal on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 04:04 pm:

Yeah, let us have fun with him... If he ever finds whats left of his hardrive after that... Then we'll get into getting you a firearm.

By pez on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 05:05 pm:

isn't there a virus that can cause a computer to self-destruct? as in explode rather than shut down?

hehe. that would be cool, but (hehe she said butt) i'm turning into beavis and butthead.

By Cris on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 06:02 pm:

haha here's the dumbasses email pathmaker15@hotmail.com

just because :)

and oh yeah.. it's really nice outside, :)

By Nate on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 09:02 pm:

carefull... it appears that you have stumbled upon a PathMaker.

By JERRY WHEELER on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 09:37 pm:

a level 15 PathMaker at that.

By pez on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 11:20 pm:

?

By Cris on Tuesday, March 6, 2001 - 12:04 am:

haha

By dave. on Tuesday, March 6, 2001 - 12:27 am:

!

By pez on Tuesday, March 6, 2001 - 01:50 am:

a trailblazer!

beware cris, you're being stalked by rasheed wallace or whatever his name is.

By J on Wednesday, March 7, 2001 - 12:07 am:

I have to log in so nobody can see me cause of Mr.Daytime fun on Yahoo,the married cheating asshole,father of 2.

By dave. on Wednesday, March 7, 2001 - 12:20 am:

please explain that.

By J on Wednesday, March 7, 2001 - 12:57 am:

I have never met him,nor do I want to,I just put my zip code in my handle and now he bugs me everytime I go online,I think his name pretty much explains it all.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact