I want to live long enough to get even!!!!

sorabji.com: What do you want?: I want to live long enough to get even!!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 02:46 pm:

Jonathon has been tested for being gifted,turns out he is,I always knew it. So why is he going to special ed? Because "Grammy" is trying to keep Amee from having any kind of unsupervised visitation with him,he's "emotionally disturbed". I'll be the first to admitt her taking off really did a number on his head,but she wrote to him and sent him things,and when she was leaving went by "Grammy's" to leave some presents and she wouldn't open the door.Now she's probably coaching him as court is the 16th of this month.I feel so helpless and frustrated.And they are just trying to hurt Amee and it's just hurting him. I hope there is some justice done.

By Hal on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 03:53 pm:

Yeah there are a couple things, all of the made in america.

Louisiville Slugger- $29.95
    "Solve problems the old fasion way."

Sounds brutal I know, but people like this fucking suck because they belive in their own superiority over whomever, and also they belive that they are right and thus belive they have no reason to listen to you or whomever at all. So make them listen with 3 feet of solid pine.

Option #2:

Smith & Wesson 357 Magnum Special Edition with 6" barrel.- $399.99 +$10.99 for ammunition.

I don't know how you feel about something like this, but children are the most important aspects in a persons life. Your children are what you give to the world, and mean more than anything in the world to you. I understand killing someone is a bit out of the question, so my advice... Just wound them. In the face of a shock like that people are generally willing to listen to you.

By patrick on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 05:55 pm:

hal you are starting to scare me man.

By Nate on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 08:59 pm:

keep it down patrick. he'll hear you.

By J on Tuesday, March 6, 2001 - 11:43 am:

I wish I could cap her and then I'd go to Disneyland,she's 15 years older than me,I'm hoping she will have a stroke or something,anything.

By J on Wednesday, March 7, 2001 - 12:01 am:

Amee had to see her lawyer today,things look better than I thought,plus,I got to watch Orion this afternoon,he is such a doll,I just call him Ryan.I plugged my scanner in,I feel so stupid now,it was the only one in the back of my tower that looked like a phone plug.I don't have a clue about what y'all are talking about on that Napster thread,too much tech for Janny,but Napster still works for me.

By The Watcher on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 04:58 am:

I'd like to live long enough to see everyone who ever screwed me have something rotten happen to them.

I heard a hindu saying "If a man sits long enough on the river side he will eventually see the bodies of his enemies float by."

It happened once. It can happen again.

By jac on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 11:39 pm:

i am sure rotten things have happened to every one you think has screwed you.
    you don't need to live longer for that reason, anyway.
    if you have to see the rotten things happen, you're going to have to get better at surveillance, buddy.

By The Watcher on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 03:36 am:

I just need better luck at being in the right place at the right time.

Besides there are to many people to put under surveillance.

By Pepper on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 08:19 pm:

The Watcher, we all are under surveillance. There was several more cameras installed. So, there isn't much I can do about it.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact