drool and breadcrumbs

sorabji.com: What do you want?: drool and breadcrumbs
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Thursday, July 6, 2006 - 11:38 am:

i seet on bart, majic wondder. some kid next door, no, not bart. i seet on muni, some kid next door. him ipod hum and crack and beat. across is a perfect doll woman, painted plastic, perfect eyes. none good girls have perfect eyes. aside her another girl, won’t look at me. i read my book.

we get off at clay and sansome. get off with all the business people. this our stop, she say. we get off good. cross street. climb stairs.

i have grey light job. small boxes. computer screens. type type. free drinks in cooler. diet peach snapple. cancer in rats. bad coffee. type type type. i have cold office sweatshirt. i have extra cold mouse hand. i take two shits. i read the examiner. i piss frequently just to walk around.

we have lunch as team. fine dining on corporate amex. crab sandwich. lychee iced tea. me and the balkan fiddler leave before desert. we work folk. we deadline conscious. we dedicated cogs.

i seet on bart. ears pop under the bay. some girl i smell her pants. some girl with need laundry pants. she flex her legs and i imagine her trying to sex me. i won’t look up. focus these words there. focus this book. i seet on bart and she stand. i flinch and glance at the brown skin between pant and shirt. her hands on bar lifting shirt. i focus this book but she seen me. she seen me. she reaches in with one knee and her thigh brushes me. seduction this girl. i seet real still focus this book.

she get off twelfth street oakland. i watch her through bart windows. she just a girl, no different. she catch my eye and i focus this book.

i get off rockridge station. i shuffled down stairs. i pass through gates. i walk up clairmont. i walk out of oakland. i walk in the sun.

i buy twentytwo ounce beer. i walk treelined streets.

i read book. drink beer. shirtless in sun on stoop.

old lady and child. man woman and child. i think fatherhood like i think old joke. tired punchline. simple premise. grand fraud, grand larceny, gran faux, big wool little eyes.

pull the sheep down all around you.

i don’t know nothing from nothing. i don’t know can fill the ocean. i don’t know where i’ve been. i don’t know why i’m here. i don’t know how to push out or pull up.

this one criminal act. this world life.

this one grand feat. slight of hand. don’t look, i’m fooling you.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact