What do you want for Chistmas?

sorabji.com: What do you want?: What do you want for Chistmas?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Monday, December 4, 2006 - 11:28 am:

...a crate of J.D. for me,and odd as it may seem,most Jewish people want a piano,(so I read in the paper)...gets the ,ol brain cells going,...what does a person in the deep south want?a banjo?,what does a Native American want?,His land back?,(and can you throw in the millions of buffalo you shot for fun,then left to rot)...but more than most,I want my Grandparents 2 farms back from the commies,it was about 40,000 acres,went for miles and miles.,we even owned a herd of Europian Bison at one time,the last of them now live in Poland..now down to a few hundred,and a lot are inbred,calves with 2 heads,odd things,6 legs,I estimate the last bison will die with in 10 years.

By V on Monday, December 4, 2006 - 11:40 am:

....you know,some people say to me humans will die out with in 100 years,I give it 1000 years.,but not more than that.

By Cisco on Monday, December 4, 2006 - 06:30 pm:

V, Blame it to the Roman, and the British. I believe that the Americas land belong to Native Indians. Now, the British and the Dutch are to be blamed for Immoral to native Indians, and African Americans.

By Nate on Monday, December 4, 2006 - 06:59 pm:

land belongs to no one.

the sooner that is known, the sooner we can move on to dying off.

By heather on Monday, December 4, 2006 - 09:11 pm:

i am dying off as i type

By Nate on Tuesday, December 5, 2006 - 04:11 am:

god came back here to tell us the most important thing was how we treat each other.

i failed.

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, December 6, 2006 - 02:40 am:

Nate, Animal was the first one on the planet before the Human did.

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, December 6, 2006 - 02:43 am:

I think ,I believe that the U.F.O. are the people who travel from 1,000 years from the future. That is why they looks different from us.
    They can have sex with anything as they wanted to. No question.

By semillama on Wednesday, December 6, 2006 - 09:09 am:

This thread makes the English Language cry.

By V on Wednesday, December 6, 2006 - 04:05 pm:

Nate,the U.S.A. belongs to the Native Americans,its about time you gave it back,plus the few million buffalo you shot for fun.From a Lithuanian exiled from Russia guys point of view,your attitude is just shit,and I dont care what part of Europe your folks are from,in my opinion,most of your "forfathers" were just land grabbers.,admit it.

By sarah on Wednesday, December 6, 2006 - 05:34 pm:

i want an interior decorator and a craftsperson to come and remodel and redecorate my entire house.

but not for christmas.

for christmas i want there to not be christmas.

By Nate on Wednesday, December 6, 2006 - 08:35 pm:

my people came from poland, which almost makes us brothers, v. we've been shit poor and far from landowners for most of our tenure in the USA.

poles were treated like shit for a long time here. my great grandfather died after an iron foundry accident. my grandfather wasn't even allowed to see him in the hospital before he died.

so go fuck yourself you wealthy bastard.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, December 7, 2006 - 12:24 am:

Nate, I have always loved Polish people, and I would treat them as my close friend even thought, I am not a polish

By Nate on Thursday, December 7, 2006 - 03:13 am:

that's great, man. one of my best friends is an idiot. i have no problems with you, either.

By V on Thursday, December 7, 2006 - 06:55 pm:

Nate,v had no idea your your folks were Polish,my Mother was half Polish,a lot of my best friends are Polish,wish I knew that ages ago,shit,all them insults I gave you?...try to ignore the lot,I just did not know...and I think Sem is part Polish also.You know the Sorabjis a lot better than me,check it out.How come Sorabjis are so secretive when it come your real lives,you have 90% of mine online all ready.

By V on Thursday, December 7, 2006 - 06:59 pm:

D.P.,your an A.,o.k. guy with a heart of gold.Best Regards.

By agatha on Thursday, December 7, 2006 - 11:52 pm:

NATE LOL

By Dr Pepper on Friday, December 8, 2006 - 02:33 am:

Thanks V :-)

By V on Friday, December 8, 2006 - 02:46 pm:

D.P.,your more than welcome,its a such a shame more people dont try to understand you,but as you know,most people are selfish bastards,if you drive a car,then you see what I mean.....,D.P.,v trys hard to work you out as a person,I think you are mostly "free spirit",v dont have a problem with that,do you?

By V on Friday, December 8, 2006 - 03:00 pm:

NATE,why did you not tell me ages back you had Polish blood in you????,,,no way in the world would v insult a Polish person.

By Nate on Friday, December 8, 2006 - 03:02 pm:

we poles are used to it.

By V on Friday, December 8, 2006 - 03:44 pm:

NATE,see the movie "Taras Bullba"starring Yull Brinner,it shows the Poles had Universitys when the rest of the world were living in caves.

By Nate on Friday, December 8, 2006 - 05:21 pm:

the poles invented just about everything good in the world.

and, unlike the french, they had the nuts to at least try to repel the nazis.

By Margret on Friday, December 8, 2006 - 07:54 pm:

I thought the Irish invented everything.

By V on Saturday, December 9, 2006 - 03:12 pm:

Nate,fucking A.

By V on Saturday, December 9, 2006 - 03:41 pm:

Margret....if you invented the the most unpleasant Irish movie if all time,Leprechaun 4,then you will have to burn in hell for all time.,you know that,dont you?you must know that,it is a fact,any one that even likes that movie will burn forever in Hell.

By V on Saturday, December 9, 2006 - 03:47 pm:

Nate,,,so how was your day?,,,mine was boreing as normal.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact