younger? I don't know.

sorabji.com: I wish you were...: younger? I don't know.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Sugah on Tuesday, June 20, 2000 - 11:06 pm:

I met this guy outside of a club about 2 weeks ago (seeing CJ SLEEZE AND THE STD'S, they're pretty good!)... He is the coolest... totally rock N roll, really fun. we shared a cab, had some drinks, smooched until 3AM. The next day we met up & had sex.

I am NOT a stalker, but today I had my friend call his number pretending to be a telemarketer (she really is a telemarketer, actually, so it's not a total lie) to find out his age (I was thinking over 30... a little too old for me, but I could deal with it).

Anyway, it turns out his year of birth is 1951. He's 6 months younger than my DAD. I'm 20 by the way. Anyway, I know age is just a number, but he knows MY age (he asked, I told him)... so... oh I don't know, I guess if I really like him it doesn't matter (it was the best sex ever)... but I'm sure you can see where I would be a little creeped out... I mean, aw. I never hava advice to offer any of *you* so maybe this is selfish just asking your random opinions... I just felt like talking it out, I guess.

I'm trying to convince myself he's not creepy, I guess. Awww.

By mistaswine on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 12:10 am:

ponder this:

how many pieces of chicken are in a KFC bucket?

By Gee on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 01:08 am:

an actual Bucket, or just a box?

By J on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 02:01 am:

Shit don't get me going there,I have lived this and that is why I'm up all tanked now.He is a fucking PERVE!!! Get back Lorretta!!!!

By dave. on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 02:02 am:

that number is ± infinity. if anyone knows the code to infinity, meaning the sideways8 thing, post it here.

By Czarina on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 02:33 am:

I think that might be a trick question,because I'm not convinced that all of the pieces are really chicken.

By Jay on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 07:39 am:

I used to date a girl 10 years older than me. thats not the same as 30 years i know but still. i never thought about it. if you get along with someone you get along with someone regardless of the age issue.
    if he's cool roll with it. i wouldn't expect it to turn into anything major though. being a guy i know he's probably stoked as hell that he's banging a twenty year old. hell i'm 27 and i'd be stoked to be banging a 20 year old. but shit, your boys twice your age, he'll be dead by the time you hit your sexual peak.
    have your fun now and in a year it'll be over and forgotten.

By Dougie on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 08:16 am:

How utterly horrifying. I was born in '63, and I'm starting to feel creepy about myself. Damn I'm old.

By EpolliaK on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 09:12 am:

age is a number. most of the time.

people like to think because there's such an age gap, that there's nothing in common. it's not true. just because one person may have lived 20 years, and the other lived 35, the experiences are entirely different. there's no way to judge who's better off and has more sense.

i, as a rule, date men older than me. thing is, it doesn't matter what age a person is. i'm beggining to believe that age has nothing to do with maturity. i've dated men my age and men in their 30's. (I'm 22) Some of the men my age have their stuff together. Some don't. Some of the 30-somethings, have a good grip on life. Some don't. It's all a matter of experiences and how we go through life that builds us. The only difference age brings between two people is more years to experience more. But that still doesn't make one better than the other.

Sugah, yer right tho. Older men tend to be *MUCH* better in bed. They're less inhibited. I have a theory about this. I think younger guys are so used to hiding in their rooms wacking off from their parents or roomates, that they don't know how to let loose, scream a little, make a little noise. Older guys have had the opportunity to get over that. That's my theory anyway....

remind me to tell you my theory about 7-11 and alien invasion some day....

By Nate on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 09:51 am:

i find that if you get all your morality from TV's "Friends", you'll do fine.

regarding the KFC bucket, though, wouldn't a better question be how many different chickens donated parts to make the bucket of pieces?

By K on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 10:04 am:

Hell no, Friends has no morals....

Me, I stick to 90210.

By mistaswine on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 10:41 am:

actually, the better question would be "how many 20 year old chickenheads can a 50 year old man stuff into his puckered lovebucket?"

sorry for the confusion.

By Jay on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 10:55 am:

KFC used to have this really kick ass buffett and i would go there with my backpack and some ziploc bags and fill up on breasts. i'd pack a weeks worth of fried chicken in there. then i'd fill my cup with coleslaw and walk out like i was drinking it.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 11:19 am:

ASSHOLES LIKE YOURSELF IS WHY WE DON'T GET TO ENJOY THE FUCKING KFC BUFFET ANYMORE.

bastard.

By patrick on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 11:45 am:

damn KFC had a buffet?

At least we still have the wendy's SuperBar.

phrewwwwwwwwwwww

please don't take away my all-you-can-eat chickpeas, garlic-toasted hamburger buns and lime jello cubes.

By Jay on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 12:07 pm:

yeah i'm a greedy bitch. what can i say.
    Ponderosa, now, well i could talk all day bout that buffet. good eatin'. lord have mercy.

By Kalli on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 12:23 pm:

there's this pizza place down here, called cici's or ceecee's or something stupid like that. it's like 3 bucks for an all you can eat buffett....

ok, so that's cool and all....

but

they make this butterscotch caramel pizza thingy for dessert and last time i ate it,

i threw up.

*THATS* the cool part...

By Nate on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 12:35 pm:

what color was your ralph?

By Kalli on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 12:36 pm:

the same color as a morning glory.

i puke poetic.

By patrick on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 12:55 pm:

i know that place, it's a chain, there was one in raleigh and atlanta......hell yeah, 3 bones and your good to go, special order the BBQ chicken pizza, thats pretty ok

By Kalli on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 01:00 pm:

oh god. i can't eat bbq pizza.

i used to wait table in a pizza place in roanoke. they made this bbq pizza. one bite and you've got gas five minutes later.

makes intimacy rather difficult.

By patrick on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 01:08 pm:

i understand

By Kalli on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 01:09 pm:

do you really or are you just saying that to make me feel better?

By Nate on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 01:24 pm:

like when you're getting head and you're about to cum and you relax and PTHBBB

ass rasp

the whore passes out, wrecks her head on the gear shift, her neck breaks. i end up dumping her body in the sac river delta. some no name slough.

whoops.

that got personal.

By Kalli on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 01:29 pm:

im glad i'm not the only one.

thanks nate.

By Jay on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 02:35 pm:

i had a girl fart while i was eating her out one time and i got up put on my clothes without a fucking word and left. i was ready to puke.

By J on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 03:01 pm:

It could have been worse,she could have shit.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 03:09 pm:

sounds like it worked.

By patrick on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 03:41 pm:

hehehe

lovely imagery there nate especially the "PTHBBB" part. Excellent onomonopia.

By K on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 03:51 pm:

oh come on. people fart once in awhile. acting like your gonna vomit is sorta silly.

i bet you're one of the types that won't have sex when a chick is on her period too arentcha?

By patrick on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 04:20 pm:

i love "swimming in the red sea"

By K on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 04:33 pm:

i'm being serious. is it really that big of a deal to have sex when a chick is bleeding?

it's only hemoglobbin.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 04:39 pm:

it fucks up the sheets.

which isn't as bad as fucking up your car upolstry.

or coming home and picking a chunk of uterial wall out of your teeth in front of your mom.

which isn't as bad as having your mom pick a chunk of uterial wall off your cheek.

unless you were just born.

then it is OK.

By K on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 04:51 pm:

hahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

i think you once again just made me pee my pants.

if i were wearing any that is....

By Nate on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 05:03 pm:

hahah you peed your chair.

By Bell_jar on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 05:16 pm:

my sexual experience is limited. VERY LIMITED! I was under the impression that it wasn't allowed for a man to go down on a woman when she was on her period.

i feel funny writing the words "go down on." i have a lot of trouble with sexual words. i can't call my "you know" anything more than down there.

your conversation made me laugh, but i blushed as well. chalk it up to inexperience? i wish i wasn't so afraid of sex... you make it sound so funny.

By Cat on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 05:21 pm:

Don't worry Bell, I reckon Nate's used to women laughing at him about sex. Goats too.

By patrick on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 05:47 pm:

its not a big deal, although i rarely "go down" during that time as it makes her a little self conscious, but a booty call is actually quite unique during that time.......if you can't laugh about sexuality then whats the point.....sex shouldnt be so serious all the time..you will come to learn that all kinds of weird and (initially) embarrassing sounds (try tilting you pelvis really really high up and take a deep breath, that'll break the ice) are made in the sack..not to mention fluids and such.........

By Dougie on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 09:22 pm:

My friend tells a story of when he was in college, and there was a party in his dorm, and he had just gone down on a young lady for the first time, but his room was dark and she didn't tell him that it was that time of the month, and once done, he came out into the midst of the party with a big shit-eating grin and a face that looked like he just went 5 rounds with Mike Tyson -- his friends thought it was funny as hell so they didn't tell him, and he finally figured it out later that night when he brushed his teeth before bed.

By Jay on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 09:26 pm:

I'll have sex with a girl when she's on the rag. one girl even had me pull the tampon out.
    i threw it on the floor and the dog ate it.

By Dougie on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 09:30 pm:

Yeah, nothing wrong with painting the monster red once in awhile.

By SS on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 10:34 pm:

sex when having your period is very good, I just cant get over the guy thing tho. Think about it, you are bleeding, smelling, and have cramps. How sexy is that. From a womans perspective, I am so horny that I DONT care about the hygene side of it. I am ready willing and oh so ready!

By SS on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 11:06 pm:

I have a girlfriend who has never come.... how sad is that? But I suppose if you never know what you are missing, you dont miss it.

By Kalli on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 11:30 pm:

bell- sex is fun. or rather it should be. if it isn't, you're missing out, and maybe that will just come to you in time. then again, some women are never comfortable talking about sex as something that isn't taboo. i've written countless papers about it. (i used to be a women's studies minor til i decided most of the teachers are anal retentive little whores---so now i'm a double major in english and religion---cuz god's aren't quite as prudish as a good handful of feminists---which i am, belive it or not, but i can still call my coochie a cunt and not blush) anyway (tangent) don't feel like you should feel one way or another about it. personally, i enjoy sex more when im cracking up the entire time, but that's just me. when i was younger, i hated sex. hated it. i liked oral, but i felt like the actual intercourse was a duty i was supposed to perform to complete the act. first time i actually enjoyed it was when i was in college and the condom fell off in the middle of the whole thing and the guy i was with made me laugh cuz he said it was time for us to go "spelunking" to retrieve it. somehow, after realizing it was ok to laugh during sex, i started to enjoy it more.

heh. maybe too much.

i'm actually pretty self concious about having sex when im on the rag. and i don't let guys (cough) "go down" unless im plugged. (to be blatent) even then, im still self concious. but if you think about it---the sex on the rag thing really isn't so bad. i think we, as women, have been taught that it's dirty.

it's not tho......technically, if you're into all the moon stuff...it's when we have the most power.

heh. bow down boys. im menstrual!

By Bell_jar on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 12:12 am:

you're very inspirational kalli. although you're only a year older than i am, i want to be just like you when i grow up.

in my one night stand experience just the other night i was giggling like a maniac, but the guy was mr. serious. i guess if i were more secure with myself and my sexuality (sounds kind of funny) things would be better. i think i can. i think i can. choo choo.

By Isolde on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 02:18 am:

Sex is really nice during menstration since it loosens things up down there and prevents cramps. Yum. I don't like cramps. Thus sex is good.

By Czarina on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 05:39 am:

Be careful when eating at Ci Ci's Pizza,they have one here,and my s/o told me [after I'd eaten] that he'd seen the pizza maker in the bathroom,having a "sit down",and then leave without washing his hands,and went back to making pizzas.I'd noticed that the prick didn't eat much pizza that night,and wondered why.Now we don't eat there any more.And I still owe him one.

By Jay on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 08:32 am:

from a guys point of view sex with a woman who is on the rag has its goods and bads. it is a little nasty, i mean it's bleeding for chrissake. but you don't have to worry about lubrication. you can cum inside without worry of pregnancy, but i hate the look of my penis covered with blood. it gets all matted in your pubic hair. real bitch to wash out.
    i was having sex with a girl during that time of the month. she was on top and i came inside her. she laid on top of me like that for a while as I went limp. eventually we both could feel me starting to slide out and there was this really gross suction/slurping sound as the mixture of cum and blood followed.
    needless to say the sheets needed a good washing.

By Dougie on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 08:39 am:

Little too much info there, Jay. I'm still eating breakfast for chrissake. Or as they say in Frakkland (Icelandic for France), "On mange, bon dieu!"

By Nate on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 09:52 am:

hold the boat. i'm having trouble with this condom slipping off thing.

By Jay on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 10:38 am:

I think the condom came off inside of Kalli and the guy was referring to cave exploration to find it.
    like lets go in and get that bitch.
    fisting maybe.
    I saw this picture once where a girl had her arm up to almost her elbow up her own ass.
    she was smilin' like a motherfuck too.

By Nate on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 11:22 am:

yeah. i understand what happened. i just don't understand how.

well, i understand how, but i just didn't realize that people were so equipped.

fuck that's sad.

By Dougie on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 11:36 am:

maybe it was the woman's fault -- her waterworks coulda dried up and if not properly put on, too much friction would yank that baby right off.

By patrick on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 12:25 pm:

i agree nate.......the only way it could slip off, it seems to me, is if he had a "cone dick".

do you still think of me when you walk by the sausage counter at your local market?

i too want to be just like Kalli when i grow up.

By Kalli on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 03:05 pm:

im gonna pee my pants again.

it fell off because, some guys (i read this in a magazine---i think it said 10%) have a tendency to produce a lot of pre-cum. that stuff can make the condom a little bit slippery. i really dont remember the actual size of his weenie, but i dont remember it being itsy bitsy....so that aided it...

and at the time (i was like, 18) i'm pretty sure i had a cooch with a grip like superman.

(stop laughing pat)

seriously tho. you guys have never had one slip off before? it's not a small dick thing...it's happened to me a couple times....

oh hell.

i'm learning my sex ed off of sorabji. hurrah!

By patrick on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 03:17 pm:

i broke one or two along the way, the first time i had sex......i t broke but we didn't realize it till afterword

paranoia will destroya

By K on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 03:20 pm:

hey creampuff. check yer mail in like 30 mins. im replyin'.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact