What Happened To "Sifl And Ollie"?

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: What Happened To "Sifl And Ollie"?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Precious Roy on Monday, May 24, 1999 - 08:17 pm:

Ollie: "Hey Bay-bee?"
    Sexy Woman: "What now?!" (annoyed)
    Ollie: "You wouldn't happen to work at the UPS do, you?"
    Sexy Woman: "No!" (annoyed, again)
    Ollie: "'Cause I swear I saw you checkin' out my package.
    Sexy Woman: "What?!"

------------------------

Bring back "Sifl And Ollie"!!

That show kicks ASS!!!

By Natural1 on Saturday, February 19, 2000 - 03:11 am:

YESSSSSsssss...

By Jackcat on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 11:52 pm:

Who can we talk to about this???

By Lowtek on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 03:10 pm:

precious roy: this is precious roy, and i just ate
    a handful of honeybees!!

olly: what the hell are you talking about
    precious. tell them about your saltwater
    seamonkeys.

precious roy: buy my soda taffy! SUCKERS!!

By Oswald Jr. on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 03:27 pm:

Sifl and Ollie was a cool show and it was even cooler if you were stoned. It made a lot more sense that way.

By sarah on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 04:34 pm:

it was definitely crescent fresh.

By Pug on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 07:51 pm:

"sifl and Ollie" was high art when seen in altered states of consciousness....the deadpan humor absolutely could not be beat.

By Big fan on Saturday, September 8, 2001 - 01:57 am:

sifl-n-ollie.com

By Tommy v on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 12:57 pm:

and how about those rock facts!
    lol

By sarah on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 02:28 pm:

weird. dave and i were just talking about sifl and ollie last night. he and i are hooked on the newish mtv show "wildboyz". it's like "jackass" meets "wild kingdom". funny shit. anyway, he's never seen sifl and ollie, so now it's my goal to track down some episodes.

i used to have them on tape somewhere.

oh no, not that show. i'm thinking of The Tick.

By Shibby on Sunday, January 25, 2004 - 03:17 pm:

we found old sifl and ollie tapes that we recorded and i wanna see them all i only got a taste BRING THEM BACK SUCKERS!!!!!!

sifl and ollie r cresant fresh

By Rowlfe on Sunday, January 25, 2004 - 05:32 pm:

I never got to see that show, but have a few episodes downloaded

its cute..

Liam Lynch is a cool dude

By Boogie man on Saturday, March 6, 2004 - 05:23 am:

donkey balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Kimmy on Sunday, March 7, 2004 - 05:24 am:

I WANNA SEE SIFL & OLLY AGAIN, DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SONOFAEFOIEFJ!!!! CURSES!!!!!!!!!!!!

By sarah on Monday, March 8, 2004 - 10:47 am:

Did You Know?

the Fake Songs CD is done by the guy who did sifl, Liam Lynch. you've probably heard United States of Whatever.

By wisper on Monday, March 8, 2004 - 03:03 pm:

it's a fantastic album and DVD.

By sarah on Monday, March 8, 2004 - 05:30 pm:

i love the fake bjork song. so perfectly pretentious. and the fake pixie's song. oh okay, and the fake depeche mode song. brilliant.

By Chester on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 04:19 am:

i think id have to rob some old woman of her social security check soz i culd offord a big bag of dank if they brott back sifl n olly

my ideal sunday night: Aqua Teen Hunger Force followed by Sifl N Olly with a big fattie before, between and after

then some frosted flakes

By Mandii on Friday, April 2, 2004 - 04:03 pm:

sifl and ollie was a great show and i miss it sooo much . i have never found anything like that show again . it was so good to sit and chill w/ your frinds and watch it. it just brings back so many memories.....they need to bring it back or at least release the episodes.

By TheMastahC on Friday, April 9, 2004 - 05:04 pm:

IT'S FUCKING SIFL AND OLLY. Not Ollie you dumb whores. Go kill yourself if you say ollie.

By hethaer on Friday, April 9, 2004 - 06:02 pm:

when i say ollie it's the same as olly!

DUMB WHORE!

whoo!!
    may pandas eat you

By Que Que on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 05:08 am:

man my girlfriend and i love sifl and ollie. I've only got to see clips though. but if anyone knows where to download them please please tell me. juggalohckr@aol.com Aim:juggalohckr We'll love u for ever. thx :-D

By Bert on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 12:41 pm:

god damnit i'm locked in a van with a ferret, SUCKERS!!!

By Shiester on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 06:25 pm:

you people need a life but sifl and ollie ruled i hope you all get pissed on by a band of gorrllas

By Marge on Thursday, October 7, 2004 - 01:18 am:

Calls calls calls, calls from the public, calls calls calls calls

By Kyky on Friday, November 5, 2004 - 10:29 pm:

Sifl & Ollie ROcks !! Best show ever, wish i could find some videos of the Waffles in the VCR episode.

By Johnny on Tuesday, January 11, 2005 - 12:49 am:

hi- saw a few myself.. awesome! Anyway the only place I can find them is with Shareaza (most are on the Edonkey2000 network). If you don't know what these are just google them.

j

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact