ENGLAND NUMBERS

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: ENGLAND NUMBERS
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By MR. C . HOUGH on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 01:10 pm:

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PAYPHONE NUMBERS
    FOR ENGLAND

By MR. J.R.R. SMARTYPANTS on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 01:18 pm:

NO WE JUST RAN OUT OF NUMBERS HERE IN THE STATES AND CAN'T AFFORD TO GIVE ANY MORE AWAY

By Wes on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 06:18 am:

hey hough, learn to read.

theres a cool guy called python on here who is listing numbers all over england.

just use your eyes dude,it aint so hard.

By Python on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 12:42 pm:

Whoa! Didn't realise I had a fan following! I'll get more now. Watch this space!

By Brewster on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 10:01 pm:

pyton you are the man.

go. go. go. serpentboy.

By Python on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 - 03:47 am:

I can get alot more payphone numbers, but without details of location. Anyone interested?

By Madison on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 03:24 pm:

hey monty python (i guess you must be a fan of that childish so called humour).

just get the idea of payphone project straight - we are not collecting stamps here. the number is no use without the location and the details.

stick to britain if the american concept is too hard to handle with your simple brain.

By Python on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 04:24 am:

OK mermaid girl, I only asked a question. No need to come out with that sort of crap. People have different interests and if anyone wanted numbers without locations I would post some. But as no-one seems to want any I won't.

By the way, speaking of crap, monty python sux ass. My name is in no way associated with that dire rubbish

By Madison on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 08:04 pm:

Yeah monty and i am sure there are people in britain who are interested in personal hygene and straight teeth - but not many.

this is payphone project not some dork englishmans ego trip

By Python on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 05:35 am:

Right now, I could start ranting on about America, but I won't, because 1) I know approximately 99.9999% of people there are great, 2) I have an uncle who is American, and 3) Every society has its dregs, and drawing conclusions about a whole nation by the comments of 1 thick, retarded dead end slut who takes delight in talking pure crap is wrong.

Boy, do I feel better now I've got that off my chest.

PS. My apologies to everyone else reading this, I know its supposed to be a message board about payphones, so I'll stick to that topic in future posts.

By Nate on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 08:05 am:

hey look at my big hairy nutsack.

By Nate on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 08:33 am:

oh yes, and the tickle pencil. shamooooooo!

By Madison on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 10:59 am:

Hey monty,

Just re-read your own little rant.

It entirely proves my point about the mean spirited english and their lack of imagination.

Stay out of our business

By Zero-X- on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 08:53 pm:

hey madison you american fuck head ring me i Dare you +44 1201 679311

By Nate on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 09:09 pm:

tickle pencil. wtf am i on?

By Python on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 02:36 am:

Did I really write that?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact