* does it all

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: * does it all
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Rehnagaid on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 07:23 pm:

theres a payphone thats infront of a gas station that i can get free phone calls with by pressing the * key while talking im glad the phone company has known this!

By heather on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 07:42 pm:

whee!

porridge is happy and turtle pie! i sit down at
    the general store and fluffy clouds. look! that
    one a

By Nate on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 08:07 pm:

tracks 1, 4, 10 and 12 muffin will and grace tremendous. they make your huevos like roller hockey. make some perros for to chase you down the street.

By Nate on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 08:13 pm:

(* train pork as art mould. milky chin.)

pps. you pregnant?

By heathaer on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 08:27 pm:

heh

no. no? no! no...

oh my's little brain

fortune a tree and cornice. flyer. swipped clock
    and tick tocks!!!

damn. no matter what, it all means
    something. i give up.

By Nate on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 08:56 pm:

porridge whispers hanging fish tongue.

that's all thought.

By Rehnagaid on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 09:32 pm:

yay for one reson or another this gets me excited!

By sarah on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 01:55 pm:

yet it makes me sad.

goodbye creepy huggy pillow.

By patrick on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 02:17 pm:

hey sarah.

im growing some anaheim and pasilla chiles.

thus far the crop doesnt look all that great.

so im thinking of pickling them, or something of that nature.

either slicing them or putting them whole in jars, with vinegar? and making an easy hot pepper sauce.

have you ever done anything like this? any suggestions?

they don't seem like the best of the crop, so im thinking this might be an ideal use for second rate peppers without wasting them.

By Nate on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 02:28 pm:

those aren't hot peppers.

By patrick on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 02:37 pm:

well.

yes. i understand that.

i got them thinking i could cook with them, as nico doesnt have the tolerance that i do.

i could still make some sort of pepper sauce im thinking....

By Nate on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 02:42 pm:

they aren't big enough to stuff?

do you know about barely watering peppers?

By patrick on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 03:10 pm:

no, they arent big enough.

barely watering?

no. as i understood, peppers required lots of water.

the plants seemed to wilt if they went 2 days or more with no water.

By Nate on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 03:50 pm:

yeah. you want them to wilt. you want them to look like they're about to die from thirst before you water them again.

this is from my dad, anyway. he says peppers like to be stressed. and he gets great results.

By Lapis on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 03:51 pm:

patrick piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. a peck of pickled peppers patrick piper picked. if patrick piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers patrick piper picked?

hot pack them with vinegar and garlic.

here.

1 1/2 pounds banana peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
    1 pound jalapeno peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
    1/4 pound serrano peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
    6 cups vinegar
    2 cups water
    3 cloves garlic, crushed
    1 onion, chopped

1 Place the banana peppers, jalapeno peppers, and serrano peppers into a large pot. Add the vinegar, water, garlic, and onion. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 5 minutes.
    2 Ladle peppers into sterile jars, and fill to the top with the liquid, leaving 1/4 inch headspace. Tap jars on the counter to remove air bubbles. Place two piece lids on the jars.
    3 Place jars in the rack of a large, canning pan, and fill with enough water to cover the jars completely. Bring to a boil, and boil for 10 to 15 minutes. Refrigerate jars after opening.

By patrick on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 03:56 pm:

excellent lapy, thanks.

both of these pants are high-yielding so when this current batch is done, i'll try that approach nate.

By Spider on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 03:59 pm:

I treat all my plants like that. The more I abuse them, the more they love me. Or something like that.

By Spider on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 04:01 pm:

I treat all my plants like that. The more I abuse them, the more they love me. Or something like that.

By patrick on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 04:07 pm:

my basil and parsley plants seem to like the abuse.

the wilt. i water. they stand up. i smile. they wilt. i water.they stand up etc.

By Lapis on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 04:17 pm:

Another thing you can do is string them up and hang them high. They're pretty that way.

By sarah on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 04:18 pm:

nate's dad is right. drought your peppers first, then water heavily. repeat.

and actually i don't have any pickling pepper ideas. too bad droppy isn't around. he's got the best pepper recipes ever. i think maybe he posted some of them back in the day. maybe do a search?

By Lapis on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 04:20 pm:

If you abuse them a bit, they get stronger roots too, and can last a little longer without water.

By Rehnagaid on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 08:37 pm:

i drive a 4 door what do you to drive peppers oh peppers with little water they strive!

By Rehnagaid on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 08:41 pm:

hot peppers for what
    as i watch them do it
    roots i love that show!

By heaterh on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 08:56 pm:

creepy huggy pillow

By Rehnagaid on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 08:58 pm:

put down the hammer drill before i call the police sir!

By Rehnagaid on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 08:59 pm:

may i offer you an airo-bed?

By Rehnagaid on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 09:03 pm:

I must leave now i have to BM in the woods on a tree!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact