Can any one tell me where this payphone is?

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: Can any one tell me where this payphone is?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Little ole me on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 12:41 pm:

978-250-6950
    Some where in MA.
    Thank you in advance!

By Needing help on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 05:08 pm:

can anyone tell me who 720-587-9978 is and why they called my cell phone?

By jack on Saturday, October 18, 2003 - 07:39 pm:

By Cousin in Louisiana on Saturday, May 8, 2004 - 10:01 pm:

On May 7,2004, I received a call from my cousin in california saying that she was calling me from Hayward California. The number showing on my caller ID was 720-587-9978 and it said Denver, Colorado. I presume that it is a calling card.

By Curious on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 11:31 pm:

I also just received a call from this number (720-587-9978) and there was no message. I googled the number and ended up here.

By Hmmm... on Friday, June 11, 2004 - 03:22 pm:

I just recieved a call from the number and it was an investigator
    asking me questions about my previous employer. wierd.

By Samalia on Saturday, June 12, 2004 - 10:19 pm:

I have received 9 of these phone calls in the past week..no message..and a hang up when I am here to answer the phone. My sister came for a visit, and received 2 calls in 3 hours from this same number.....This is a little too stange to be just a coincidence.

By ChickyinTN on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 03:12 pm:

I just came in and found the number 720-587-9978 on my caller Id, but no message on answering machine. I have no ideal who this is. I googled the number and found this page. Oh well, go figure.

By Kim on Saturday, June 26, 2004 - 12:52 pm:

Yeah same thing happened to me this morning.... no message ever... second time they have tried to call and im never around it.

By Phone phreak on Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 09:10 am:

Its probably a backfire from the payphone project.

By Swb on Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 12:49 pm:

My ex-husband telephoned my daughter from this number and it is a telephone supposingly from Iraq. Camp Anaconda, maybe.

By Angelogon on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 06:33 pm:

I have been getting calls on my cell phone from this number, also a call from CO., I didn't answer it with no name on it.

By Husband on Monday, December 27, 2004 - 04:07 pm:

I answered a call from that number yesterday. A female answered and asked me to tell my wife to stay away from her husband, who she only identified as "Cadillac Jack." Clever prank. However, ID ed as just that. Besides, my wife is so ugly, only I could love her.

By Firefoe59 on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 07:53 pm:

i also received a call form 720 587-9978 on my cell phone while it was on the charger. i found out it was a denver co. area code and prefix.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact