need help finding lost family member

sorabji.com: The Payphone Project: need help finding lost family member
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Lost-n-confused on Monday, December 29, 2003 - 05:23 pm:

I needed help finding the payphone a family member calls from. the number is 713-723-7466. If you have any suggestions please respond to clozano44@yahoo.com
    thanx

By J on Wednesday, December 31, 2003 - 10:40 am:

You know I looked this up and e-mailed clozano my findings but it has now occured to me that maybe I shouldn't do this anymore.I might be helping a stalker.

By Amanda Ottolini on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 08:05 pm:

Hi, Im 13 years old and I have a sister Her name is Angela Ottolini....I havent seen her since I was 7, I have not seen my birth father since I was 3 Joseph Ottolini because he abused my mother if you can help me in any way... please do.. I do not have any other brothers or sister and I am growing up ALONE so please help me....

By Nate on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 09:03 pm:

lonely? lost? you've come to the right place.

see you in 2014.

By The Man In Black on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 06:16 am:

=/

By The Man In Black on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 06:17 am:

By Jan on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 12:45 pm:

I am looking for my brother, Kerry Pitner. The family thinks about him often, hoping he is okay and wishing he would contact us. Kerry, you have 23 nieces and nephews with one on the way and 24 grand nieces and nephews with 1 on the way. You have a very big family wondering about you ... wondering if you have children.
    If you know Kerry, please point him to this site to contact me ... I respect his privacy but just wanted him to know that we love him.
    Kerry, I live in Independence MO, have the same last name, but am in the phone book under the first name of John (to avoid obscene phone calls)

By John on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 06:13 pm:

Hi I need help in finding my niece.My brother died in 1968 his name is Joe Layton ( died in sevenoaks kent in a car crash ). He has a daughter who would be about 36 . My brother girlfriend was called Jean...any one suggest where i could start?? Thanks.

By Marie Outten on Saturday, December 18, 2004 - 10:51 pm:

Hi my name is Marie Outten I am 17 years old, I've came to this internet to try and find my dad John Williams Outten I have not ever seen him, My mom said that he left when I was first born, well Im not with my mother Dorthy Trujillo any more because I got put in foster care when I was 7 well I have not been adopted or found a home im on my own with a son so all i want to do is find my dad to meet him and tell him hes a grandpa.

By Lita 229-386-5004 on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 07:22 pm:

I am looking for a young gentleman who's name is believed to be Ricky Hamilton. His mother maiden name was Diane Hamilton. They were originally from Tifton, Ga. but move to Jacksonville Florida. Please contact me if you have any idea who this person is that I am looking for. Please help me find Ricky asap.

By Daddy Cross on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 07:26 pm:

I am looking for my three daughters. They live in Daytona, Florida. Their names are Brandy, Kelly, and Rasheka Cross. Please contact your father. I love you and I want to talk with you. I live in Tifton,Ga. Please call information and get my phone number and give me a call. Pleae, Please, Please, Please call me, I am waiting by the phone.

By Candy on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 07:30 pm:

Please help me find Ricky Hamilton or Diane Hamilton. Ricky shoud be around the age of 34 years old. Please call me 229-386-5004.

By Mya on Thursday, December 30, 2004 - 07:48 pm:

Hi i'm 13. I havent seen my siter Nicole since i was 7. We lost contact after her and my dad stopped talking. i've tried to find her but I cant. i've been to millions of websites that couldnt help me. I miss her so much!!!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact