get rid of my hotmail account

sorabji.com: Why I oughta...: get rid of my hotmail account
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By moonit on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 05:11 am:

To: mellish@hotmail.com
    Subject: slm
    Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 18:24:58 -0000

slm bak arakadaşım beni bu yazdıkalrımı iyi oku ve bir dahada laf atma zaten canım yanıyor çok sevdiğim hocam vefat etti depremde ve birtek 96-97 senesinde mezunuyet gecesinde kameraya çıkm ıştı tamammı
    ve ben o kaseti aroyorum bulana dek mesaj bırakacam lüten senden ricam lütfen ama bir daha yazma :arkadaşım bak sanda arkadaşım diyorum ki çünki bu saygımdan ok kendine iyi bak bu arada tanışıyorm uyduk adın soyadın yabancı gelmedi sana karşıda argo kullandıysan kusura bakma :______-_______-_______-______-^^-_-^^ kendine iyi bak gülen yüzünüzsolmasın byyyyyyy

By wisper on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 05:55 pm:

that's what you get for going with hotmail!
    now yahoomail, that's a different story....

By Cat on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 05:57 pm:

Did you write back, Moonit?

I would have told her my deepest and darkest secrets and ranted and raved, safe in the knowledge she would not be able to read it.

Of course, she's probably a UN translator.

By wisper mezunuyet karda on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 06:21 pm:

that email is the most intellegent thing i've read all day.

bakma :______-_______-_______-______-^^-_-^^

that is so true.

By Cat on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 06:38 pm:

Ha. That's so funny, Wisper.

(I hate it when people just post one non-contributory line, but I can't help myself today)

By J on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 08:03 pm:

Wow,Wisper magic,I've got some odd e-mail and I never know what to make of it,from people I don't think I know,got one a while back from the Jerky Boys,it was blank,odd.

By moonit on Friday, June 1, 2001 - 02:51 am:

Obviously I'm leading a double life thats so secret even I dont know about it.

This today...

To: mellish@hotmail.com
    Subject: Duyurular
    Date: 1 Jun 2001 06:16:44 -0000

1999 MEZUNLARINA ÖNEMLİ DUYURU!

GBHL 1999 mezunları için indirimli aidat yatırabilme ve indirimli üye olma
    imkanı okulların kapanacağı 15 Haziran akşamında sona ermektedir. Ayrıntılar
    için www.gbhl.org.tr

GBHL'NİN KANLI NİGAR'I İÇİN SON FIRSAT!
    YARIN NİGAR'CIYIZ!

30 kişilik bir ekibin iki aylık yoğun çabalarıyla hazırlanan GBHL tarihinin en
    yüksek bütçeli ve en profesyonel tiyatro oyunu Kanlı Nigar, YARIN (2 Haziran)
    SON KEZ izleyici karşısına çıkıyor. UNUTMAYIN GİRİŞ ÜCRETSİZ!!! Ayrıntılar için
    www.gbhl.org.tr

---
    GBHL Mezunlar Derneği'nden otomatik mail almak istemiyorsanız aşağıdaki linki
    tıklayınız.

By JboxR on Friday, June 1, 2001 - 08:15 am:

Isn't that Klingon?

By droopy on Friday, June 1, 2001 - 09:20 am:

it's turkish. really. don't know what the fuck it's saying, but it's turkish.

By droopy on Friday, June 1, 2001 - 09:21 am:

where the hell's cyst when you need her?

By Nate on Friday, June 1, 2001 - 11:04 am:

mellish must mean something naughty in turkish.

By wisper on Friday, June 1, 2001 - 11:55 am:

that's fucking gold, mooni.
    makes me want a hotmail account too.

the website they mention offers no answers, but if you scroll to the bottom, you'll find that MSNBC apparently has something to do with it....just as i suspected!

GBHL'NİN KANLI NİGAR'I İÇİN SON FIRSAT!
    YARIN NİGAR'CIYIZ!

*translation:
    WET WET WET! CLICK HERE NOW FOR 50 OF THE HOTTEST XXXXXXXX SLUTS ON THE WEB! ALL LIVE ALL HORNY!!!!

By J on Friday, June 1, 2001 - 01:17 pm:

I hate that when that happens,and on hotmail you can only block 250 e-mails,but they keep coming,it pisses me off.

By J on Friday, June 1, 2001 - 02:54 pm:

That's gold always reminds me of that movie The Outsiders,a snot crying movie if I ever saw one,I'm going to have to read that book.

By moonit on Friday, June 1, 2001 - 06:59 pm:

J the book is far superior to the movie.

It always makes me cry.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact