keel dem beeches

sorabji.com: Why I oughta...: keel dem beeches
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Thursday, August 1, 2002 - 01:53 pm:

oj did it.

actually, i think the boys did it.

bad boys.

By Kalliope on Thursday, August 1, 2002 - 01:56 pm:

No. It was Frank.

bad Frank.

By semillama on Thursday, August 1, 2002 - 03:42 pm:

Man, that guy just can't make up his mind.
    Probably why he took both girls.

Maybe it's Woody Allen.

By Kalliope on Thursday, August 1, 2002 - 03:43 pm:

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA.

*That* was funny.

By Nate on Thursday, August 1, 2002 - 05:37 pm:

it was roy. dead roy.

i like how in the first article it mentions that each of the girls were in a car with their male "friend".

those two girls are now mainstream sluts.

By agatha on Thursday, August 1, 2002 - 06:55 pm:

nate, you're pissing me off right now. are you doing that on purpose?

By Nate on Thursday, August 1, 2002 - 08:03 pm:

no way, agatha. i'm not trying to piss you off on purpose.

it's much more generic than that.

By Kalli on Friday, August 2, 2002 - 12:47 pm:

This is a little bit fucked up. This all happened
    last night....

http://www.latimes.com/news/custom/
    showcase/la-080102kidnap_upd.story

cut n paste. i cant figure out how to put a link
    in here.

By Czarina on Friday, August 2, 2002 - 01:37 pm:

*choosing to ignore Nates tasteless comments*

By Kalli on Friday, August 2, 2002 - 01:55 pm:

um.. but you aren't ignoring them...

By Czarina on Friday, August 2, 2002 - 02:01 pm:

I am too.

So there.

By Nate on Friday, August 2, 2002 - 02:32 pm:

i didn't make any tasteless comments.

my intent was to illustrate that a whole mess of people now know that these girls, full names given, were out at 1am in a car with male "friends".

at sixteen, most girls tend to keep that fairly close. now, however, the girl's grandmother's bridge partner might bring it up at the next bridge club meeting. "was that your granddaughter who got raped the other night? what was that poor girl doing out in a car with some boy at 1am in the morning? times sure have changed."

By patrick on Friday, August 2, 2002 - 02:39 pm:

i think when bad things happen to people nate, you aren't supposed to point out such obvious and potentially bad things about said people.

it makes you *SEEM* insensitve to the bad things that happened.

your observation is what most people dont want to think about.

By Czarina on Friday, August 2, 2002 - 02:49 pm:

Ummm, I meant more that teenagers date,and do go to lovers lane type places,but I don't know that that constitutes being called a "slut".

Maybe they weren't participating in "slut" like behaviors.Or,maybe they were. But we should respect their right to privacy,[unlike the press],and not make assumptions.

By J on Friday, August 2, 2002 - 02:59 pm:

Even though as a former slut,I'm sure they weren't out there watching the stars.

By Kalliope on Friday, August 2, 2002 - 03:33 pm:

At any rate, they've been found and the guy
    who nabbed em is dead so whatever. That'll
    teach em to fuck in the back of a
    car....dangerous AND uncomfortable.

By Nate on Friday, August 2, 2002 - 03:51 pm:

a slut is any woman who has premarital sex. i know, i know, but don't blame me, i didn't invent the word. and i've certainly benefited plenty from women who have premarital sex.

anyway, i wasn't voicing my opinion of the girls, i was voicing my opinion of how they are now known to the world. which, in essense, was suggesting that their privacy should have been respected.

By Kalli on Friday, August 2, 2002 - 05:13 pm:

at least you didnt call em whores.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact