rip of everyone's heads!!!!!!!!!

sorabji.com: Why I oughta...: rip of everyone's heads!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Spirfickle on Tuesday, February 10, 1998 - 11:37 pm:
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!
    *snarl*
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *grrrr*

sorry..just stressed out..

By Pink Eye on Wednesday, February 11, 1998 - 01:35 am:
    ch-ch-chill man...breathe in.........and out.........and in..........and out

By XenaKaBoom on Wednesday, February 11, 1998 - 05:41 pm:
    Sit in a lotus position, and BREATHE! Feel your stress leave your body!

By Spira on Wednesday, February 11, 1998 - 06:57 pm:
    breathing only makes it worse....

By Dr. ReJoice Brothers on Wednesday, February 11, 1998 - 11:26 pm:
    And the alternative is....?

By Spiracle on Wednesday, February 11, 1998 - 11:30 pm:
    eating

By XenaKaBoom on Thursday, February 12, 1998 - 12:12 am:
    I concur. Bon Appetit!

By Sugarbaby on Thursday, March 19, 1998 - 12:52 am:
    I have to say that racketball helps me. But, I guess it didnt cuz I suk at it and I just got even more pissed off. I ended up hitting the racket on the wall, the other person who was playing with me I think got a little freaked out. Then I started to get pissed off at him cuz he was winning.
    Soooooooooooo I guess never mind then, it probly wont help you.
    But ya, that breathing shit is for the birds! I think you have to just yell, or go home and scream at your kids-thats what my mom always did when I lived at home!

By GWM seeks Scarey chick for Roommate on Thursday, March 19, 1998 - 12:42 pm:
    I changed my mind. You can move in right away.

By Sugarbaby on Thursday, March 19, 1998 - 01:42 pm:
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    What made you change your mind?
    And who the hell are you?

By Slacker on Thursday, March 19, 1998 - 10:07 pm:
    eat my shorts smeter.

By Slacker on Wednesday, October 28, 1998 - 04:22 am:

you heard me last time smeter, eat my stinkin' undies.

By Vilnius viper on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 - 02:56 pm:

stick to beer and curry

By Meltdown on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 - 08:52 pm:

faster faster kill kill kill.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact