genghis khan

sorabji.com: Why I oughta...: genghis khan
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Genghis on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 12:16 pm:

du ciel viendra un grand roi deffrayeur.rescusciter le grand roi d,angolmois.

By Malleus maleficarum on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 03:29 pm:

eleu cap.cause tempeste,feu,sang,tranche.

By Jean charles de fontbrune on Sunday, May 25, 2003 - 09:06 pm:

mongol horses were small,but their riders were lightly cladand they moved with greater speed.these were hardy men who grew up on horses and hunting,making them better warriors than those who grew up in agricultural societies and cities.their main weapon was the bow and arrow.and the mongols of the early 1200,s were highly disciplined,superbly coordinated and brilliant in tactics.in the late 1100,s and early 1200,s a mongol military leader named temujin was creating a confederation of tribes,mongol and non-mongol but which would be called mongol.he was a good manager,collecting under him people of talent.and,when necessary,he warred.in 1202 his forces fought and defeated the tatars to his immediate east.he had no hope of them,so he put the surviving men to the sword and distributed the women and children among other tribes.with temujin,s defeat of the tatars,the aging mongol khan,ong,declared temujin as his adoptive son and heir.ong,s natural son,senggum,had been expecting to succeed his father,and he organized an assassination of temujin.someone leaked the plans to temujin,whose forces defeated forces loyal to senggum,and temujin became ruler over the mongols.in 1206,at the age of 42,temujin took the title universal ruler,which translates to genghis khan,and he addressed his joyous supporters thanking them for their help and their loyalty.like others,genghis khan,s subjects saw themselves at the center of the universe and the greatest of people-favored,of course,by the gods.and they justified genghis khan,s conquests in previous years by claiming that he was the rightful master not only over the peoples of the felt tent,but the entire world.

By Troll on Tuesday, June 17, 2003 - 06:08 pm:

i love this stuff.

By Ramiro.wanadoo.es on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 03:21 pm:

me gustaria ponerme en contacto con fontbrune porque he encontrado la relacion entre la profecia de la explosion a 45º de latitud y el libro: " salvado por la luz " .
    MAXIMA PRIORIDAD

By V.v. on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 11:35 pm:

HOLLA,HOMBRE RAMIRO...

By Ramiro.wanadoo.es on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 06:03 pm:

no se quien eres v.v. pero si tienes algo que decirme escribelo

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact