go on a reality television show

sorabji.com: Why I oughta...: go on a reality television show
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By kazu on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 12:44 am:

think about it. consider your personality traits,
    your talents, your insecurities and so forth. If you
    had to pick one, which reality show would you
    be on? Why? And not just wardrobe/redecorating
    shows...unless it's one where you are also made
    fun of. What show would you go on just to fuck
    shit up?

By wisper on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 01:16 pm:

I always wondered why no one took a shot at Big Brother, especially since the first one was on ALL THE TIME, and 24hrs a day on the internet.

I'm no exhibitionist, but if put on that show I'd never wear clothes, just walk around naked all the time. It would be an editing nightmare to fuzz me out of every shot.
    I'd also swear constantly.
    On television I'd be nothing but a giant bleeping pixel.

By moonit on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 03:18 pm:

heh. giant bleeping pixel.

I always figured that BB was probably the only show I could go on - being a curvy lass and all.

By heather on Sunday, October 17, 2004 - 04:02 pm:

i love wisper

have i said that before? i think so
    anyway, carry on.

By Gee on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 10:58 am:

I want to go on The Amazing Race with my ex-roommate Jamie. I don't think we'd win, but I think we'd have a great time wandering around various countries and performing tasks. I don't think we'd stress out to heavily about it, and we certainly wouldn't get mad at people if they yielded us. It's part of the game, people!! It's not playing dirty if it's part of the game!

oh, I still hate Colin and Christie so much. ("My ox is BROKEN!" heeheehee!!)

also, I would like to go on Survivor with Ron. but only because I know him so well, and I know that I could never trust him in a game like that. Ron would think "I'll just vote Mel out and give her a bunch of money when I win. she'll understand.", and poor Ron would find his own grown ass voted out instead. Take that, Ron!

By kazu on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 05:27 pm:

Nov. 9, 2004  |  Lincoln, Neb. -- Former
    Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee said he's
    finding his experience at the University of
    Nebraska-Lincoln to be a lot of work.

In a news conference Sunday, Lee said he
    loves horticulture, but finds chemistry to
    be unbelievably hard.

Another shock: Learning he had to wake at
    6 a.m. to be at Memorial Stadium for drum
    practice with school's band.

"This is the total fish-out-of-water experience
    for me," Lee said. "I didn't have the opportunity
    to go to college. I was busy touring since the age
    of 17. So this is completely strange and bizarre,
    but a lot of fun and a lot of work."

I want to be a college professor on "Tommy Lee
    Goes to College."

from salon.com

By eri on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 09:02 pm:

I wanna go on "The Swan" and refuse most of the plastic surgeries, and look in the mirror and say "Who the fuck is that person, cuz that's not me" and get all pissed off at them ruining something already beautiful.....OK, I don't really want to do it, though I would like the free boob job, but I would love to see someone do it.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact