show you my puppy!

sorabji.com: Why I oughta...: show you my puppy!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
moonit on Saturday, April 8, 2006 - 04:02 am:

we drove about an hour and a half out of christchurch today to a farm in the middle of nowhere. the lady there had 5 boxer puppies, the ma and pa boxer, 3 springer spaniel puppies, ma springer spaniel, a lab puppy, ma and pa lab, 2 pigs, a cow, 2 calves, some horses, three kids, a husband and god knows what else.

ma and pa boxers were gorgeous brindle and white, and pa was very well behaved, ma was a bit hyper, but thats okay. 3 brindle pups and 2 reds - 8 weeks old. purebred with papers.

we stayed for over an hour playing with them and talking to the woman and her kids and her husband and in the end picked this little bundle of joy to come home and be the baby of the family.

not sure how fergus will take it, bear and molly are fine with dogs, they lived with two german shepards for a while. fergus may not like her new sister for a while but i'm sure she'll put her in her place.

meet reese!, name for the candy not the witherspoon,

By kazu on Saturday, April 8, 2006 - 10:22 am:

awwwwwwww...i love her

boxers are awesome. i think there's about six of them
    on my street.

can you get a puppy kong where you live? it's the best
    dog toy EVER. send me your address and I'll send you
    one if you can't.

By kazu on Saturday, April 8, 2006 - 01:27 pm:

oops! I went to add Henry's pictures to the album and they
    put reese's picture on the bottom.

By kazu on Saturday, April 8, 2006 - 01:30 pm:

i think i fixed it.

By jack on Saturday, April 8, 2006 - 01:32 pm:

dangerously high levels of cute there

By droopy on Saturday, April 8, 2006 - 01:50 pm:

By agatha on Saturday, April 8, 2006 - 02:09 pm:

ARRGGGHHH CUTENESS! Although, I wish you hadn't gotten her from a breeder, but ah well this is life.

Ditto on the Kongs, except for my freakish dog who is afraid of toys for the most part.

By moonit on Saturday, April 8, 2006 - 06:06 pm:

By kazu on Saturday, April 8, 2006 - 09:48 pm:

send me your address anyway, henry wants to send
    reese a present

By sarah on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 12:17 pm:

oh my. oh my. soooo cute. man, puppies are so cute and so much work.

i love boxers. their big, wide tongues make me laugh every time.

leroy is obsessed with boxers. when we take our dogs to the dog park, leroy finds the closest boxer and they start running and playing like mad. leroy comes back soaking wet from boxer slobber.

btw, you two know about dogster.com? leroy's got a profile there :)

By moonit on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 05:18 am:

Boxers are like the comic relief of the dog world I reckon. I wonder if she snores? Only two days till we get to pick her up!

Yes to dogster, I am about to hook Reese up with one. My cats are on catster :)

By V on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 04:08 pm:

moonit,my house is kinda big,an Tia,my cat,still creeps me out when she gets out on the roof tiles 45 foot up,nothing on Earth can survive a fall like that. :(

By V on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 04:56 pm:

Tia takes on the local cats,slaps them on the head with her paws,even 3 times bigger than her,she is an awsome little Girl cat...yup,v had her micro-chipped,an she cant produce kittens,as she no longer has a reproductive system,but v tends to feel a bit sad about that.,also guilty........but my Father had no hesitation in drowning kittens in a water barrel back in 1955,jeez,its a bit primitive by todays standards,but its what I grew up with...sorry,v is just giveing you some history of perhaps your folks and my folks.

By V on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 05:06 pm:

...moonit,v is so glad you did not see the last bubbles of the drowning kittens,I did.....so perhaps you will unerderstand my love of cats.

By V on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 05:23 pm:

moonit,v had a real bad night tonight,allmost got shot,again,London is a real shit place to live in.

By moonit on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 04:44 am:

dude you so fucking didn't nearly get shot. (again)

new zealanders and aussies tend to go to London as the first port of call from their OE. Out of all the people I know from high school, work, and so on I have never heard of anyone getting shot.

what kind of vodka induced haze do you spend your fucking time in?

By V on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 05:23 pm:

MOONIT,,perhaps you need to live in London to understand it,you do get shot,and you get muggings,and if your from N.Z. or Oz,for one week,you will not have a problem,I do,v has been shot at twice with a 22 hand gun,so the Police tell me,took my side screen clean out,allmost took out my right kidney,so dont give me that fucking bullshit about London is a real cool safe place,its not,..drive a good car,wear a Rollex,and you are a target for blacks and muggers.MOONIT,Look,no disrespect,v just posts what he sees in every day life in London,CHRIST,I Drive from one end to the other most days.

By moonit on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 11:19 pm:

an OE (Overseas Experience) can last for up to several years depending on the visa. my friend Andi and her hubby lived in London for two years and don't have any bullet scars to show for it.

you're talking out your ass again dude. its common sense if you're going into shit areas to not flaunt your wealth.

now get the fuck off my puppy thread.

By moonit on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 11:25 pm:

She's been home for two days now, and kind of gets the toilet training but kind of doesn't.

The first night we put her in her crate and she howled for ages (although not sure what time exactly cause I fell asleep). Andrew got up at 1.30 to let her out to pee, and I got up at 6.30 to do the same. Then we all went back to our beds until 8.30 when she started calling for us.

Last night she only cried for 20 minutes before going to bed and slept right through, I got up at 6.30 to let her out to pee and ended up staying up and playing with her.

She's so funny, I reckon you can never be sad with a dog around.

We dropped into animates (a pet store) after we did the groceries this morning and they had a boxer pup about the same age for twice the price with no papers.

I bought her a squeaky duck. She keeps taking it outside.

By agatha on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 11:56 pm:

You can try wrapping a windup alarm clock in a pillowcase, moonie, and put it in her crate. The noise helps some puppies. She sounds so frickin cute!

Good for you for telling V to get the fuck off your puppy thread, damnitall.

By moonit on Saturday, April 15, 2006 - 01:50 am:

Mum said that as well, but who the hell has a windup alarm clock in this age? :) I think I have an old travel clock somewhere that I think ticks so I might dig it out.

Bear (the feline lukemia virus'd cat) usually sleeps in the lounge so he's her official babysitter. We pay him in catnip/mint leaves. He gets very purry, but doesn't let Reese come too close.

I've got some more photos to upload, she fell asleep on me today with her tounge out and a big snore going on. Very cute.

By V on Saturday, April 15, 2006 - 03:51 pm:

cats?...my cat Tia has a boy friend 3 times her size,and much as it upsets me I got her overies removed,and a transponder implanted instead,not cheap at 249$,but I know she is 16 yards from my back door.Tracked by 9 satallites 120 miles up.

By V on Saturday, April 15, 2006 - 04:06 pm:

...my main problem is Foxes,out the front of the house we have lots,out the back,none,as I have 6 garden fences ,tween me and the woods...and regarding Bear,give it a kiss on the nose from v,I just love cats.

By V on Saturday, April 15, 2006 - 04:42 pm:

...so does Tia,but mostly boy cats...

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact