check to see what that smell is in my trunk...

sorabji.com: Why I oughta...: check to see what that smell is in my trunk...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Danielssss on Sunday, March 8, 2009 - 02:03 pm:

Contents of trunk difficult to define. First i would volunteer that I am not an elephant. Second, that "trunk " is difficult to define for a guy who has a Honda CRV and a Chevy Blazer, neither of which have trunks per se. But I was thinking about Droop's post under "What are you eating" about "garbage in his aunt's trunk" that no doubt did not contain the wheels to his moveable deck chair... yet the topic is supposed to be "eating left over bar be que" which is logically unrelated to ... well you get the idea.

How does the Sorabjite Mind work? Endless repeating loops, creative spurts, meaningful double and triple entendre, sidewaist blows below the belts and so on.

Then. I got to thinking about my alleged fiance who has caught the recycling bug from me, and fills her Honda's trunk to the brim with things that ought or could be recycled if she were to ever empty the trunk. Yesterday, I was sent to the car to find some lost Girl Scout cookies, perhaps melting in the newly found spring heat, and after searching front and back seats, then most of the trunk, discovered the hidden cookies well insulated in a plastic bag full of newprint to be recycled...when she gets time to go to the recycling place.

So she brings it out to my place, where I do have sorting area, but then I have to horse the stuff all the way back to town over 30 miles to the recyclers. And she does not sort the stuff, so I end up doing it. I ate the cookies btw. So these threads are always and ultimately somehow connected to food.

But what's in the back (nee) trunk of the CRV right now are two large bags of cans for recycling from the office, which is, again much closer to the recyclers than bringing the mess all the way home and back again. SO I am really no better than she I guess.

If I really had goats I could give them the cans. Which leads me to wonder if goats eat aluminum rather than tin or steel, and does the tin can taste different from the steel can, and and and...

What's smelly in your trunk?

By Afterthought Editing on Sunday, March 8, 2009 - 02:06 pm:

Environmentally concerned cyclists can be free to broaden this topic to include "what smells in my backpack?"

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact