Seven accused in online chat room attack

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: Seven accused in online chat room attack
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Sorabji on Tuesday, July 7, 1998 - 04:38 pm:
    gotta be careful out here...

SOUTH BRUNSWICK, N.J. (Reuters) - An argument in an online chat room exploded into violence when a group of men allegedly went to the home of a chat room participant and beat him with a baseball bat, police said Tuesday.

The men, all of Filipino descent, had been arguing for several weeks in an America Online chat room used mainly by Filipinos, said Lt. Ron Schmalz of the South Brunswick, New Jersey, police department.

As the argument heated up, several men in the chat room learned the address of one man and drove to his house in South Brunswick on June 10, police said.

They allegedly attacked him with a baseball bat when he answered his front door, police said.

"We still do not know exactly what they argued about, but the victim got somebody very angry," Schmalz said.

The 22-year-old victim was hospitalized following the attack and later released.

Internet users can use so-called chat rooms to communicate or exchange views by means of electronic messages.

Charges of aggravated assault and weapon possession were filed on Monday against six men, all in their late teens or early 20s and all from New York City, he said. A seventh accused attacker, a 15-year-old boy, faces charges in juvenile court.

The accused men are free on $1,000 bail each.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, July 7, 1998 - 06:02 pm:
    Yikers!!!

By Pete on Tuesday, July 7, 1998 - 06:10 pm:
    I think you mean Rikers!!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, July 7, 1998 - 08:24 pm:
    *grin*

By Dani on Wednesday, July 8, 1998 - 08:15 pm:
    Guess thats why everyone says AOL sucks? I dunno..I went into my regular chat place last night with a bunch of people and we were having a little tiff about sex and before you knew it, they were all swearing at each other and calling names. Well, I was higher than a fuckin' kite and I got in this stupid ass mood so I started saying things like... Perhaps the endless hours you devote to the deflowering of young boys asses could be better spent creating a personality for yourself that isnt entirely repulsive? and....You lick yourself instead of bathing, you stinking, scum scarfing, dung beetle hankering, pseudo-human android spawn of a foul-smelling telephone solicitor. and...You sniff under strange dogs' tails, you uneducable, snot hovering, frog jumping, hermetically-sealed mater-familias of a zombie gorilla with terminal mange. and...you suck the cock of a dead dog's dick...You are a sniveling worm and you smell like a cottage cheeze oozing twat with an attitude...your foul stench reminds me of a great pile of dung that serves as a perch for crowing cocks. and...fuck yourself you filthy slut..I'll bet your so butt fuckin' ugly that you couldn"t get a fuck in a maximun security prision. Amazing the shit you think of when your really stoned. Such is life on the WWW.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, July 9, 1998 - 02:21 am:
    You know what Dani? Oddly enough, that's exactly what i said to someone earlier today.

*grin*

By Dani on Thursday, July 9, 1998 - 11:49 am:
    Wow Jimbabe, you musta been standing outside in the perfect spot when I was smokin' that bone out on my porch....the wind musta been blowin' just right...wild shit huh? Whoda thunk it...

By Antigone on Thursday, July 9, 1998 - 11:21 pm:
    Everyone give a roiund, warm of applause for Dani!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Antigone on Thursday, July 9, 1998 - 11:21 pm:
    Everyone give a round, warm of applause for Dani!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Antigone on Thursday, July 9, 1998 - 11:23 pm:
    Everyone give me a square, cold slap in the face for my double post, typo fuckup!!!!

By Dani on Friday, July 10, 1998 - 02:43 pm:
    Antigone, you outta see some of the spellings I cum out with...unbeleivable!!! For isnstance, I just learned the other day that "defidently" is NOT the correct way to spell that word...its definitly, I think. Live and learn I guess!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, July 10, 1998 - 04:09 pm:
    LOL you'll always be defidently Dani to me baby!!!

By Antigone on Saturday, July 11, 1998 - 12:56 am:
    I'm just a puckin' ferfectionist, that's all.

By Dani on Saturday, July 11, 1998 - 03:17 am:
    Jimbabe....I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Antigone...I'm just a Rucking Fretard!!!!!!! I need sleep soooooo bad....cantcha tell?

By Antigone on Saturday, July 11, 1998 - 03:45 am:
    Goin the jroup, Dani.

And, while we're on the subject, the best Spoonerism I ever saw was an Oldsmobile commercial that advertised an "Owner's Bonus" plan...

By Dani on Saturday, July 11, 1998 - 10:21 am:
    Hmmm...Spoonerism....I dont know what that word means. Aint in my Webster's either!

By Starchy on Saturday, July 11, 1998 - 01:24 pm:
    My personal favortie has always been, "Excuse me, I have to go to the men's room to shake a tit."

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, July 11, 1998 - 02:29 pm:
    Starchy, well when you're a big guy like me, you CAN go to the Men's room (or anyplace else for that matter) and shake a tit.

By Dani on Saturday, July 11, 1998 - 05:47 pm:
    I'll shake your tit only if ya shake mine back Jimbabe...sound like a trair frade??

By Christopher on Saturday, July 11, 1998 - 06:27 pm:
    An Example of Spoonerism for Jim:

I've a gouse and harden in the country;
    An ace I call my plown.
    A treat I can replace to when I beed to ne alone.
    Oh catterfly and butterpillar perch on beafy lough;
    I listen to the dats and cogs as they mark and they beow.
    Yes, wature here is nunderful, there is no weed for nerds;
    While silling by my window flutter biny little tirds.

By Pet on Saturday, July 11, 1998 - 09:07 pm:
    I told an ex recently that if he didn't knock it off, I was going to tist his twitties. Does that count?

He still gets great mileage out of throwing that back in my face....

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, July 12, 1998 - 11:06 am:
    Hey Christopher babe, thanks for the fun definitions. I knew what Mr. Starch meant, I was merely being a smart ass. It's one of my MANY talents. HA!

By
Chischung on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 - 11:37 pm:

fucking Muslims and Arabs. Your Devil god Allah, tell you go to hell. Bring your all family remembers to hell. hope you all die. die without your bodies remained.

By patrick on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 11:56 am:

Heh fuckhead...id appreciate it if you didnt damn a whole race and religion. Ignorant fuck.

By Hal on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 12:31 pm:

Great the crazies have gotten in.

By The Watcher on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 01:12 pm:

The Crazies always were in. They just didn't have much to say.

By Czarina on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 01:22 pm:

They still don't.

By AMANDA_14 on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 06:26 pm:

PLEASE AMERICA! DON'T SPREAD HATE AGAINST A WHOLE COUNTRY!!! IT'S NOT AMERICAN-LIKE!!! PLEASE! IF WAR IS NECESSARY! TAKE A StaND! REFUST TO FIGHT!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By COOL GIRL on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 06:27 pm:

I LOVE IT HOW PPL REFUSE TO FIGHT!! GO AMANDA!!!

By The Watcher on Friday, September 14, 2001 - 11:55 am:

Yeah. 14 and female.

Some stand.

By wisper on Friday, September 14, 2001 - 03:59 pm:

what the hell....?

By Salty on Monday, January 21, 2002 - 07:18 pm:

Wow - that internet brawl is something else.

Amanda - Never "refust" to fight. Just be damn careful which side you choose to be on.

The world's full of too much doublespeak to totally fight for one side or another.
    America gets bombed. It's fucked up. We should do something about it. But America bombs innocents all the time.
    Last classic example is 1998's Al-Shifa bombing.
    Scope it - http://www.animadversion.com/I1-19-2002.html

Not that America deserved it - fuck no. I LIVE near NY - could practically smell the smoke.
    But it's all such doublespeak - everyone's a villian. Everyone's a hero. I guess you just have to be reserved about jumping on bandwagons.
    I don't know.

By Salty on Monday, January 21, 2002 - 07:20 pm:

How's THAT for reviving a 4-month dead thread?
    :-)

By Daniel on Saturday, February 5, 2011 - 03:44 pm:

How's THIS for reviving a nine year old thread?
    Christopher and Dani: them were dem days of old where words went afoul of human intent on the internet.

I never thought it would be this easy to be this obscure.

By Daniel on Saturday, February 5, 2011 - 03:46 pm:

This has got to be award winning internet prose:

Perhaps the endless hours you devote to the deflowering of young boys asses could be better spent creating a personality for yourself that isnt entirely repulsive? and....You lick yourself instead of bathing, you stinking, scum scarfing, dung beetle hankering, pseudo-human android spawn of a foul-smelling telephone solicitor. and...You sniff under strange dogs' tails, you uneducable, snot hovering, frog jumping, hermetically-sealed mater-familias of a zombie gorilla with terminal mange. and...you suck the cock of a dead dog's dick...You are a sniveling worm and you smell like a cottage cheeze oozing twat with an attitude...your foul stench reminds me of a great pile of dung that serves as a perch for crowing cocks. and...fuck yourself you filthy slut..I'll bet your so butt fuckin' ugly that you couldn"t get a fuck in a maximun security prision.

We don't get posts like that anymore.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact