Marijuana tomato

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: Marijuana tomato
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Eureka Genetic on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 09:57 am:

EUREKA GENETICS LABRATORIES INNOVATION THE FIRST MARIJUANA(THC)TOMATO .OUTSTANDING CLEAR HIGH WITHOUT SMOKING. FREE SEEDS !!!
    for more info
    http://users2.50megs.com/tomahigk

By Patrick on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 12:17 pm:

thats just silly

By Nate on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 01:40 pm:

i'm going to find out if it's just silly.

By Rhiannon on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 01:44 pm:

Dear Nate,

So predictable.

Love,
    Spider

By Nate on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 02:25 pm:

yes, i know my curious nature has me pegged.

the guy offers ten free seeds. might as well.

what's the worst i could get? tomatoes? i like tomatoes.

By Wisper on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 03:22 pm:

I wouldn't have made tomatoes, if I was going to make a stoner plant.
    I would choose strawberries.
    Nobody ever suspects the strawberries......

By Nate on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 05:27 pm:

that would fuck you up.

you eat a stoner strawberry, and it gets you really stoned.

so you're sitting there, and you suddenly snap out of the music and your stomach growls.

and boy don't those strawberries look good.

so you have another, and it pushes you that much further up the ladder.

five minutes later you must have another.

soon you're looking through fogged glass, speaking in tongues and drooling a thin line of strawberry drizzle all over your "enjoy WEED california" t-shirt.

see what i'm saying?

my vote goes to stoner eggplant. or brussel sprouts.

By Sarah on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 05:35 pm:

i don't get the munchies when i'm stoned. i just want to drink gallons of water.

but shit, why not just make some stoner chunky monkey ice cream then.

By Patrick on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 06:23 pm:

"magic" mushrooms grow under cow shit for the same reason I think....

By Nate on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 08:34 pm:

mine grow on sterilized rye.

harvest when the rim of the cap has freed from the stalk.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, October 28, 1999 - 08:57 pm:

magic mushrooms... now I'm horny baybee.

By Agatha on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 02:55 am:

i'm going to get some of those tomatoes, too. just because i'm curious.

stoner salsa.

By Semillama on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 09:55 am:

stoner ketchup

By J on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 10:01 am:

That,s just what I was thinking Agatha,some "sassy" salsa to dip the pork rinds in,I hope 3 seeds produce enough.

By Patrick on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 12:23 pm:

you're all gonna get arrested

By Patrick on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 12:23 pm:

mexican jumping beans

By J on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 12:56 pm:

They sent me an e-mail today,we will get them around Nov.21st.

By Sock Monkey on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 01:52 pm:

well, is this silly or what?

By ANTIGONE IS A STALKER on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 03:45 pm:

Threatening to take personal revenge on someone for a flamewar is WRONG!

By Sock Monkey on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 03:53 pm:

is that a "yes"?

By VINDICTIVE STALKERS WILL BE SUED on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 04:19 pm:

This is serious.

Antigone has made a REAL THREAT against me!!!

I AM CONCERNED THAT THIS PSYCHOPATH IS GOING TO TRY TO RUIN MY LIFE.

By Patrick on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 04:24 pm:

projection

By HELP I AM BEING STALKED on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 04:31 pm:

I NEVER THREATENED TO CONTACT ANYONE'S EMPLOYER
    I NEVER THREATENED REAL LIFE REVENGE AGAINST ANYONE
    ANTIGONE IS OUT OF LINE

I AM CONTACTING A LAWYER

By Nate on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 04:55 pm:

So he calls your employer? then what?

does he know you you are? is your real name Lucy Phurre?

calm down. you're not in any danger. it's a ruse.

use your smarter-than-domestic-fowl brain and think this through... what did he do.

he traced your ip address back to your employer.

what does he know... he knows who your employer is.

that's it.

you're ok.

By Lucy Phurre on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 05:01 pm:

I'm not willing to take that chance.
    I'm certainly not willing to take the STALKER'S BUDDIE'S WORD that the STALKING BEHAVIOR (and I looked it up, it is) isn't really a threat.

I have contacted a stalking victims' resource.

I TAKE CYBERSTALKING VERY, VERY SERIOUSLY AND I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS PSYCHOPATH TO RUIN MY LIFE

By Nate on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 05:06 pm:

well then, you've let him win.

i didn't say it wasn't a threat. from what you have said, it definitely seems to be a threat.

all i said is that you don't need to let this effect your life to the degree it (obviously) has.

By Patrick on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 05:17 pm:

when i was stalked, in real life about a year ago, one of the first things i learned waas that stalkers often project their insanity to you, my stalker, she called me fucking nuts, because i didn't know who she was, she said i had invited her to be in my band she said i had made a pass at her, she knew where i worked, and when i rejected these claims, she got immediately angry and called me psycho and that i was the one crazy, projection...

By Lucy Phurre on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 05:18 pm:

I take personal threats very seriously.
    He WILL NOT WIN, because I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS PSYCHO TO RUIN MY LIFE.

I know you think he's okay, because he's a whiteboy and he's polite to you.
    However, CYBERSTALKING IS A CRIME, even when the victim is rude.

By Fetidbeaver on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 05:21 pm:

HELP! HELP! HELP!
    SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING QUICK!!!! THE PARANOIDS ARE AFTER ME........

By Lucy Phurre on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 05:22 pm:

And Patrick, just DON'T TALK TO ME.
    I don't WANT to hear from you.
    YOUR behavior is technically stalking as well, per the victims' resource guidelines, especially as I have REPEATEDLY asked you to leave me alone.
    I am willing to let your behavior slide, but I COULD, LEGALLY AND MORALLY, get a restraining order against you as well.

Now, I am asking you nicely, please leave me alone.

By Nate on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 05:23 pm:

i never said i think he's ok. i could care less if he's a whiteboy or not. and in the past, i think he's been pretty rude to me.

but all this is beside the point. the point was i thought you were getting genuinely frightened, and i was trying to calm you down.

but whatever, this is inane. you are inane. and i don't care.

just don't talk to me about any of these issues anymore. i'll give you the same respect, starting now.

By Patrick on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 05:26 pm:

i wasn't talking to you, i didn't mention your name? no

so cut it out!

By Lucy Phurre on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 05:32 pm:

I AM frightened.
    This PSYCHO could just as easily FIND ME PHYSICALLY AT WORK.

That is why I am taking action.

ANTIGONE, I take your threat seriously and I will NOT allow you to ruin my life.

By Lucy Phurre on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 05:34 pm:

Patrick, I don't want you to talk to me about how your references to me weren't really directed AT me.
    Just PLEASE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

DON'T POST TO ME
    DON'T POST ABOUT ME
    LEAVE ME ALONE
    I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN YOUR DUMB ASS

By Nate on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 05:51 pm:

well this is shitty, Lucy. i am sorry you are frightened.

i think this is probably all blown out of proportion, but i do not know what you've received that has set you off.

by all means, do what you have to do to protect you and yours.

By Lucy Phurre on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 05:59 pm:

Thank you, Nate.
    I do not agree with your politics, but I have generally found you to at least be wrong with some degree of civility.

By Sock Monkey on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 06:21 pm:

this is really fascinating and dramatic and everything, but I still want to know about the marijuana tomatoes.
    do they exist?
    are they silly?
    are they tasty?
    did anybody order or receive them?
    and so forth.

By Lucy Phurre on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 06:38 pm:

I would say that stalking is more important and this isn't much of a community if nobody is concerned about it.
    Particularly when the stalker has already said that he considers rape and assault to be acceptable responses to making fun of a man's penis (see "I need advice"/ "where in the world is tom moore?")
    However, my message having been delivered (and having fallen on deaf ears, as everybody here is locked into Lynch Lucy mode and thinks some PSYCHO trying to ruin my life is perfectly acceptable, but that's another issue entirely) on to the tomatoes.

I think Nate was making noises about trying them, though, you might want to ask him.

Hey, Nate, did you try those things, and were they any good?

Inquiring minds want to know.

By Gee on Thursday, December 23, 1999 - 04:21 am:

Is this real?

By Nate on Thursday, December 23, 1999 - 02:00 pm:

it got to a point where the guy was saying "send unmarked envelope here w/ your address, etc." and i got scared and didn't do it.

er, i got cautious. yeah, that's it. i don't have a "safe" mailing address at this point in my life.

but they appear to be real. or a really bizarre CAMP ploy.

black helicopter, anyone?

By J on Thursday, December 23, 1999 - 02:25 pm:

I just remembered they wanted $15.00 for the seeds and I thought fuck it,that,s not free.

By Isolde on Thursday, December 23, 1999 - 04:47 pm:

The feds accidently buzz my house quite frequently, since I live in the emerald triangle. It's only really annoying when I'm trying to do something delicate--like build a house of cards.

By Nate on Thursday, December 23, 1999 - 04:56 pm:

You know the old saying "Those who live in CAMP patrol zones shouldn't make houses of cards."

at least the radio stations keep the good citizens updated as to lines of cop cars and floating helicopters.

all we have down here is traffic every ten minutes. on the 8's.

By Patrick on Thursday, December 23, 1999 - 06:43 pm:

funny story, when living in raleigh, nico and i were just finishing off a joint when there came a knock at the door. Being nice and buzzed and lacking a peep hole, i opened the door and low and behold are three cops and i see behind them about 11 squad cars lined up and down the street, i think i shit myself first, then twitched several times and THEN said hello.....the ganja aroma had to ave escaped, they had to smell what was going on.......time slowed down and I thought this was it, (you know the how mind of a pothead can misconstrue something in a matter of seconds)...

turns out a kid was missing and they just asked if we had seen him......but man o man, it was like a scene out of Drug Store Cowboy

"everybody act cool....like we just got back from church"

By Isolde on Friday, December 24, 1999 - 12:41 am:

Nate--I now take the old saying to heart. I've moved on to those toys we had as chidren--lincoln logs, right? You know, where you build the little log cabin...I knocked one of those over in a toy store byy accident once...made an unholy racket.

By Patrick on Friday, December 24, 1999 - 04:27 am:

lincoln logs and legos.....

who could ask for more?

By Isolde on Friday, December 24, 1999 - 06:56 pm:

I always thought Legos were God's gift to man. Maybe that was just me.

By Nate on Friday, December 24, 1999 - 07:23 pm:

you're god's gift to man?

By Isolde on Saturday, December 25, 1999 - 07:20 pm:

Er...the last time I checked God wasn't talking to me, so I don't think so...I merely wished to imply that I was perhaps the only one who had these feelings about Legos...

By Big O on Sunday, May 13, 2001 - 12:33 pm:

CLIFTON PARK, Noo Yawk (AP) -- An upstate Noo Yawk possum hunter is receivin' rabies shots af'er he was attacked by coyotes. A wildlife expert says th' coyotes may haf mistaken th' hunter fo' a possum. Th' man was huntin' in an Albenny suburb Friday when he was surprised by two coyotes. He killed one of them but t'other got away af'er bitin' him, dawgone it. A state wildlife pathologist says th' coyotes probably were lookin' fo' grub fo' their pups, an' didn't speck t'find a hoomin. Th' man was camouflaged an' callin' possum. Th' wildlife official says coyotes no'mally avoid hoomin corntack an' probably were jest as surprised as th' hunter. He also says coyotes rarely corntrack rabies, but th' man was bein' given shots as a precaushun.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact