Liquid Explosives

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: Liquid Explosives
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Thursday, August 10, 2006 - 01:22 pm:

...were "allmost" used to blow up 6 to 9 planes in London today by al Qaeda,so the only way you can get in to London right now by air is nude.

By sarah on Thursday, August 10, 2006 - 05:03 pm:

all airports have tightened security, apparently.

no liquids or gels allowed.

or some such.

back to long lines at the airport security check.

By patrick on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 12:34 pm:

V get it?

get the memo?

NO DOUCHEBAGS on planes!

ok?

By patrick on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 12:34 pm:

ok, so that was a lot funnier in my head.

By Spider on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 12:46 pm:

I have to fly to Boston tomorrow. I'll let you know how the
    airport was.

By Nate on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 02:16 pm:

that was pretty funny in my head, too, patty.

time to look at alternate transportation.

By V on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 02:24 pm:

Sarah,forgot your home base,was it New York?...look,I want to see N.Y.C. soon,but no way is v flying nude.Thats what English security (allmost) expects of me....I allways have a problem at airports,I hate the staff and swear at them all the time,then I have to say,"sorry I called you a fucking bastard,its what I do in airports"...dont know the reason for it,perhaps its the milling around,the chaos,huge amounts of lost people wandering around looking for lost bags,idiots,zombies,nuts,creeps,bums,child fuckers,lost boys,illegal immigrants,people with the black death,or aids or an s.t.d.,or rabies...or monster size head lice from Packistan,I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL.................so as you may understand,airports are a problem for v.

By patrick on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 02:51 pm:

being a douche and trying to fly is a problem in of itself, especially now.

By V on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 03:56 pm:

patrick,you can do shit loads better then that,v is ashamed of you,whats your problem?, white trash...y,all git back to v soon,wigger,yo,patrick,save you looking it up on the net,its "white nigger"...thats you,that is.

By Vwith a smirk. on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 04:04 pm:

patrick,go fuck your self,(no insult intended)

By patrick on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 05:19 pm:

funny you suggest i fuck myself, because thats no doubt what I'll be doing for at least the next 8 days.

the towel will be able to stand up by itself in a a matter of time, maybe even resemble ole drippy
    especially if i hear my female neighbor masturabting again like i did last night.

By V on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 05:30 pm:

patrick,regarding the last 14 words you are putting me on,right,things like that dont happen in real life,do they?

By Dr Pepper on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 10:48 pm:

Patrick, your right, no douche bag allowed,rumor has it. No condom is allowed!

By Dr Pepper on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 10:50 pm:

V is flying nude? bwhahaha!!! LMAO!, it so fuuny!! hahaha!

By Nate on Friday, August 11, 2006 - 11:52 pm:

i fucked a horse.

By J on Saturday, August 12, 2006 - 01:28 am:

Was it Mr. Ed?

By Nate on Saturday, August 12, 2006 - 02:00 am:

yeah.

i couldn't get him to talk any other way.

By sarah on Saturday, August 12, 2006 - 02:16 pm:

and he wouldn't shut up afterwards.

By Nate on Saturday, August 12, 2006 - 03:49 pm:

neigh.

By patrick on Monday, August 14, 2006 - 01:29 pm:

typical

By patrick on Monday, August 14, 2006 - 02:28 pm:

heh.

go fuck myself.

liquid explosives.

fuck a horse.

god damn thats funny.

By V on Monday, August 14, 2006 - 03:29 pm:

....is nitro glycerine amusing?...you know what v forcasts?one of your subway stations is wiped out.

By Nate on Monday, August 14, 2006 - 03:54 pm:

what exactly does

go fuck yourself(no offense intended)

mean?

in what context would go fuck yourself not be offensive?

By V on Monday, August 14, 2006 - 04:07 pm:

...patrick,you will get another attack,Jews are
    the only people on your side.

By patrick on Monday, August 14, 2006 - 04:47 pm:

its like posts trigger these autobot responses from this guy.

one minute he speaks with clarity, the next, it's like some sorta fucked up speak and spell is replying to key words and phrases and next thing you know he's making bizarre predictions about attacks.

has mark subjected us to some sort of Dr. Weird, experiment

By patrick on Monday, August 14, 2006 - 04:47 pm:

and thats two ATHF references in one thread.

hollah!

By V on Monday, August 14, 2006 - 08:35 pm:

Hazbolla!

By Dr Pepper. on Tuesday, August 15, 2006 - 02:20 am:

Patrick, who are you referring to regarding Aug 14 at 4:47 pm?

By Dr Pepper. on Tuesday, August 15, 2006 - 02:23 am:

Filling Douche bag using Liquid Explosive for your emenia and you had to Do what? using lighter when excerete while at 35,000 feet, uggh, not a good thing..

By jack on Tuesday, August 15, 2006 - 06:35 am:

alert the technicians!

the trollbots are revolting!

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 02:19 am:

You can buy Douche bag at e-bay at e-bay.com

By Nate on Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 02:58 am:

it doesn't take much for a douchebag to come to you.

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 11:15 am:

Nate, naw not me, but you can use it to clean out the horse... Bwhahahha

By jack on Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 11:50 am:

not you but that is, of course.

By patrick on Wednesday, August 16, 2006 - 01:33 pm:

happy birthday dad

By J on Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 11:15 am:

In the land of the blind,the one eyed man is king.

By Nate on Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 11:35 am:

jose canseco walks five, hits four.

By jack on Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 12:31 pm:

knit one purl two

By Nate on Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 02:18 pm:

pearls before the silk purse from a swine's ear

By Nate on Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 02:24 pm:

i am in the tang-window!!

By Dougie on Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 02:28 pm:

Oh Ed, my Jazzy is wonderful!

By TBone on Thursday, August 17, 2006 - 03:04 pm:

delicious alfredo, but questionable motives

By V on Sunday, August 20, 2006 - 10:41 pm:

J,what you said...

By V on Sunday, August 20, 2006 - 10:58 pm:

Nate,to clear a point of contention ,tween you and v,the use of "no insult intended" is a direct quote from "Alien,mk.2"...I take it you did not see that movie?

By J on Monday, August 21, 2006 - 12:26 am:

To a worm in horseradish, the whole world is horseradish.Maybe I should start a zen post.

By semillama on Monday, August 21, 2006 - 05:35 pm:

You can a lead a douchebag to logic, but you can't make him partake there of.

Are breast implants on the list of items that must be checked? I'd like to know. I'm sure it might adversely impact the bottom line of Hooters Air.

Apparently, the plot wasn't due to happen for a couple months, but the Bush admin pushed the brits to hurry up their round up so they'd have some sort of terra victory to trumpet after the primaries.

By V on Tuesday, August 22, 2006 - 12:21 am:

The day will come when you Americans will also have to fly nude,we now even have cartoons in the papers about it,what I dont understand is if the British Police have all the suspects rounded up,how come the Police still point guns at your head in a British airport?...you know,I have suspected for some time Bush and Blair are non-identical twins.

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, August 22, 2006 - 01:59 am:

V is the only person that will have to fly nude.....

By V on Tuesday, August 22, 2006 - 03:30 am:

Dr.Pepper,yours will be the first bare ass in the sky,bet cha.

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, August 22, 2006 - 12:46 pm:

V. I don't fly. but takes train or rent car, or even bus..

By sarah on Wednesday, August 23, 2006 - 12:06 pm:

the war on terror - making the world safe from shampoo and conditioner.

By patrick on Wednesday, August 23, 2006 - 05:19 pm:

men like liquid explosives.

By Nate on Wednesday, August 23, 2006 - 05:42 pm:

i explode liquidly.

By V on Thursday, August 24, 2006 - 12:28 am:

....Nate,now your just showing off...aint cha?

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, August 24, 2006 - 12:46 pm:

I liked three thing about explosives: Solid, Liquid and Gas.

By Czarina on Friday, August 25, 2006 - 10:13 am:

Call me un-patriotic, but I refuse to board an airliner and blow myself up for my country/beliefs.

Do you think I will be expelled from my country?
    Wisper, can I come live with you, if I get kicked out ?

I think the guards in the tall, fuzzy black hats and bright red uniforms are kinda cute.

I am amazed that Nelly hid toothpaste in her shoe. I'm not sure that something you hide in your toes should be used in your mouth. But thats just me.

I'm thinking of starting my own airline, because some people have to fly. You would be issued an in-flight outfit,[for a nominal fee], which would consist of a tee shirt, skin tight shorts and flip-flops.No carry-ons.All baggage would be carried on another airliner, desiginated the baggage airliner.

I shall call my airline..........Surfer Air.

By patrick on Friday, August 25, 2006 - 11:57 am:

heres the thing....is anyone actually scared of being blown up on a plane with liquid explosives?

no. of course not. control by way of chaos. it's fucking absurd.

smoke and mirrors. smoke and mirrors.

look, its more gay marriage, over there!

By Czarina on Friday, August 25, 2006 - 12:52 pm:

I'd prefer not to be blown up.

I suspect it would hurt like hell.[briefly]

By patrick on Friday, August 25, 2006 - 01:13 pm:

id prefer not to die with my skull being squeezed in a vice, but what are the chances of that happening? about as much of a chance as you do in an exploding plane.

By Czarina on Friday, August 25, 2006 - 01:35 pm:

Well Patrick, one never knows what the fates have in store for us, do we?

You could be on a shoot in the mid-east, AND, if you didn't get blown up mid flight, you could be mistaken for a journalist, taken hostage, and voila! the next thing you know your head's in a vice and they're screaming, "Talk, or we'll tighten this vice!"

Fate is a funny thing.

By patrick on Friday, August 25, 2006 - 01:52 pm:

i take issue with our civil liberties continually being stripped under the guise of 'safety', and we as a free society just sorta sit back and say, 'ok', now its liquids. the dipshit in Dallas/Ft.Worth customs made my GF put her flip flops in the scanner coming home. like, anything that could possibly be in a fucking flip flop wouldn't get picked up when she walked through the metal detector. thats dumb. its just dumb.

By Nate on Friday, August 25, 2006 - 02:36 pm:

speaking of explosive liquids, what the fuck have i been eating?

this latte is going to go well with the car trip i'm about to embark upon

By sarah on Friday, August 25, 2006 - 02:52 pm:

i agree with patrick, and feel very strongly about the civil liberties issue.

i don't want to live a "safe", controlled life in a police-state governed country.

i also don't want people to be blown up in planes.

but i'd rather risk getting blown up in a plane and live in a country with an elected government whose rules protect everyone's civil liberties, than board a plane only after being strip-searched and arrive at my destination only to discover that everything i want to do is policed and being watched.

By V on Friday, August 25, 2006 - 03:10 pm:

patrick,at this moment in time v wants to visit the southern U.S.A,as some of you southern dudes have told me to do so...but no way will I have some English or American customs guy shoveing his finger up My Ass.,checking for bombs....yeah,and our hand baggage consists of next to nothing right now.

By Dr Pepper on Friday, August 25, 2006 - 11:33 pm:

A lady(security guard) told me to drink the bottle of Dr Pepper, as I began to drink as she watched,nearly made me blew Dr Pepper outta of my nose,She made me laugh!!!

By V on Sunday, August 27, 2006 - 02:58 pm:

YO! so you go through the same shit v does?

By patrick on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 01:36 pm:

v, its best you stay home.

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 02:17 am:

Patrick,I agreed with you..

By V on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 04:55 pm:

patrick,v comes out at night,but I dont mean like Jim,or jack,or any of them other secret gay boys.,a young buck,with a rock hard black ass, and a viginal spihincter has no appeal for me.

By V on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 07:21 pm:

...or am I posting on the wrong thread?

By V on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 07:30 pm:

...I do notice it has gone very quiet...

By V on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 07:49 pm:

...whoops...

By Mr. Garrison on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 02:07 am:

"Diana had never slept with another woman before, but it was an erotic thought she often fantasized about. And as Rebecca's naked body lay before her, Diana couldn't help but feel aroused. "Go on", Rebecca said softly, "Touch me." Diana leaned down slowly and brushed Rebecca's bare stomach with her fingertips… It felt good. Like a penis. A soft, but sturdy penis that felt warn to the touch. In Rebecca's mind, she suddenly felt like she was surrounded by penises. They were all around her, flopping all around and slapping her face. It was as if she were in a redwood forest of penises."

By Nate on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 02:10 am:

that's strange.

By Mr. Hat on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 02:15 am:

Not if you saw this episode.

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 02:45 am:

Mr Garrison, May I ask you, who is Rebecca and Diana? and also, you mentioned "Penis" four time, I assume?

By Mr. Garrison on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 03:01 am:

Yes Dr Pepper Rebecca and Diana are gay girls like Jim and Jack but girls. Who like penises like Jim and Jack.and I writed this myself for a romance novel. But Jim and Jack are still gay. Like Rebecca and Diana are.

By Nate on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 11:29 am:

i saw the episode. waht is strange that someone in my other life brought up that very thing about fifteen minutes before i saw this post.

By Dougie on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 07:05 pm:

It's the cherokee hair tampon episode, with Cheech & Chong as guests, where Kyle needs a kidney transplant, but his mother is sold on treating him with holistic cures. It was on the other night. Priceless. Thought it was fitting with V's protesting too much.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, August 31, 2006 - 02:31 am:

Mr Garrison, I really do remember a Gay novel, it was at the bookstore in Dallas,Texas, and you can tell Jack and ...uhmm Jim, that they can buy it there...

By V on Friday, September 1, 2006 - 07:00 pm:

But did YOU buy the novel?

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, September 2, 2006 - 01:17 am:

No

By V on Sunday, September 3, 2006 - 01:48 pm:

...but I bet you were tempted.

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, September 3, 2006 - 03:21 pm:

V... You think so? When I saw that book on shelf ,it seems to be different from ladies who loves to read the love novel, but when I saw the love novel book, it show two guys together for passion romance, I am not into it. but it is for the Gays people.

By V on Tuesday, September 5, 2006 - 08:12 pm:

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, September 6, 2006 - 03:10 am:

That fat guy... is that Jack?

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, September 6, 2006 - 03:14 am:

I was wondering if they would allow you to carry vaseline onboard airplane?

By V on Wednesday, September 6, 2006 - 08:44 pm:

D.P....Yes,the fat guy is jack,he tells me its not true,but it is.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact