Happy Birthday Agatha

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: Happy Birthday Agatha
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By platypus on Wednesday, December 5, 2007 - 03:11 pm:

Happy birthday Agatha! That is my news.

By semillama on Wednesday, December 5, 2007 - 03:46 pm:

Yes, happy birthday to you, oh stalwart sorabjite!

By heather on Wednesday, December 5, 2007 - 05:00 pm:

hurray!

wish i could send you a cupcake

teleportation or matter transformation, that's all i want!

By kazu on Wednesday, December 5, 2007 - 05:56 pm:

happyhappy!!!

By Antigone on Wednesday, December 5, 2007 - 08:09 pm:

joyjoy!!

By jack on Thursday, December 6, 2007 - 12:10 am:

happy birthday agatha

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, December 6, 2007 - 12:58 am:

A another candle...

By J on Thursday, December 6, 2007 - 02:58 am:

Best wishes honey

By agatha on Thursday, December 6, 2007 - 05:26 am:

Awww, this is so lovely! Thanks guys. I'm totally old now. I got a Kitchenaid mixer for my birthday- that's right, oh yeah. It's shiny and red and I want to make bread in it right now, but I'll refrain since it's 11:30 pm.

By Karla on Thursday, December 6, 2007 - 01:32 pm:

Feliz Cumpleaņos, Agatha! (I had to do that before Droopy did.) I feel you on the mixer. What I really want for Xmas is one of those cool Dyson vacuums. How Donna Reed is that? I can't even admit it to my spouse or anyone else in the real world because I would never hear the end of it.

By platypus on Thursday, December 6, 2007 - 01:49 pm:

Actually I have a secret lust for Dysons too. My friends were house sitting and there was one at the house and after they waxed poetic on its charms, I totally want one.

By agatha on Thursday, December 6, 2007 - 02:16 pm:

Ditto on the Dyson. I was enjoying my Roomba, but it bit the dust on me and I haven't been organized enough to return it for fixing yet. It kicked a lot of ass when it was working, though. Having your house get vacuumed while you sit on the couch doing nothing is truly a wondrous thing.

By agatha on Thursday, December 6, 2007 - 02:22 pm:

PS- speaking of birthdays, one of my friends made a donation to these folks for me...
    http://www.kiva.org/
    It's a really great organization that does microlending. I got to pick the people that I wanted to lend money to. I lent to a group in Tanzania that collectively run a grocery store. So satisfying! I think I'm going to give this as a gift to some of my relatives this year.

By kazu on Thursday, December 6, 2007 - 06:58 pm:

I got the mixer for the wedding.

I am going to make bread soon.

By Dr Pepper on Friday, December 7, 2007 - 12:58 am:

Agatha, when I was 13 ,spending 2 and half month at my Grandparent on my summer vacation, My Grandma told me to wash off her "kitchenaid " mixer, that she had for many year, while I was cleaning ,I pushed the lever toward at the end ,not knowing this will spin so fast, when she turns on. I apologize to my Grandma when she put some mix into bowl like flour, milk, butter, and few other things, as she started the switch, honest to all of you guys, blew all over the kitchen. Everyttime , when I hear or see "kitchenaid", I get the bad feeling about that. Also , I have a very good friend from Tanzania East africa, they are wonderful people, and they are currently running a few C-Store.

By Dani on Friday, December 7, 2007 - 02:02 am:

Happy late Birthday Agatha!

By jack on Friday, December 7, 2007 - 02:30 am:

i interrupt agatha's deserving birthday thread to say: "i like dr pepper and his interesting stories"

By Dr Pepper - on Friday, December 7, 2007 - 04:01 am:

Jack, why? thank you :-)

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact