Started a class today

sorabji.com: Are there any news?: Started a class today
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 02:56 pm:

Went there at the community college to take a few course. I needs to keep myself active instead of nothing to do each morning. It is oftens that I had number of mindracing, so I have decided to find some different approach, so that what the classes are for.

By Mtjames on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 04:40 pm:

Which classes?

Mind racing like anxiety or mania?

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 01:43 am:

Mtjames, Yes, I do either have anexity or mania each morning..

By Mtjames on Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 11:18 am:

Have you tried taking inositol? It is a vitamin. It helped me a lot.

By Dr Pepper on Friday, January 22, 2010 - 01:45 am:

inositol? w.t.f?
    St John's wort, not wart. this vitamin did ended me up in ER for a serious maniac espiodes. Good Lord, I hated when I was at work drowned in massive of work load, and all of the sudden it is over and I goes home, I am happy that I am home, eat dinner, surf the internet, glad to see my bed, but I cautioned my self about getting up in the morning. Seriously, I do needs to break the cycles.

By Danielssss on Friday, January 22, 2010 - 02:27 pm:

inositol is good stuff for most of us, and can be found in granular lethicin with a high level of phositidyl choline. from my use of it and from what I've read it is great for memory and brain function and depression. Trouble with any herb like St Johns Wort is that as a plant substance it is easily adulterated, made weak, not stringently controlled and therefore not always uniform. Though a mood stabilizer it takes about 90 days of consistent use to benefit depression and is not all suitable for bipolar or manic humans, and rarely rarely puts people in the er except for what else they may be taking (including rx ssri's and other antidepressants. By itself it is very safe. Got to grow and harvest your own, or buy in Canada where it is a regulated nutraceutical.

Pepper, you hear from Droopy at all?

On the island for one more day before returning north to the cold.

By Mtjames on Friday, January 22, 2010 - 06:20 pm:

Inositol is also cheap and has never given me any side
    effects. St Johns has a reputation for inducing mania.

I've been off pharmaceutical meds for a couple years with
    very good result. Vitamins and good choices do wonders.

By Dr Pepper on Friday, January 22, 2010 - 10:07 pm:

Damielssss, no, I haven't heard anything from droopy. uhmm. maybe you can ask Antigone, he's the one who is closer to droopy in Texas.

By Antigone on Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 02:59 am:

magnesium citrate

Seriously.

By Danielssss on Monday, January 25, 2010 - 12:56 pm:

Hey Droopy? are you out there?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact