KINZEY MAKES ME HAPPY AND GAY!

sorabji.com: Reasons to be cheerful: KINZEY MAKES ME HAPPY AND GAY!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Tucker on Thursday, June 11, 1998 - 01:07 am:
    Well, not gay, cause she's my girlfriend and i'm a guy, so not literally gay, i mean, not really gay, just like, the good gay. I'M NOT GAY! i prefer the opposite sex much much more! REALLY! i really dont check guys out, thats just a rumor! why dont you people leave me alone! i'm going out with Kinzey; i cant be gay! JUST HAPPY cause i love her and that makes me HAPPY! not homosexual! NOT HOMO! NOT HOMO! she's beautiful! GUYS AREN'T! not to me. i can't say i've ever had any fantasies or anything about guys, because i'm striaght, not a fag. NOFAGNOFAGNOFAG! heterheterheter! I'm pleased with my sexuality. someone defend me here! i'm not gay! right? not gay? no gay!

By PetRock on Thursday, June 11, 1998 - 12:43 pm:
    You're an idiot

By Dave on Thursday, June 11, 1998 - 01:23 pm:
    and gay.

By PetRock on Thursday, June 11, 1998 - 06:03 pm:
    Your side can keep him Dave....we don't need any more assholes over here

By Dave on Friday, June 12, 1998 - 04:01 am:
    Yeah, like we do.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, June 12, 1998 - 07:36 am:
    There is a third side you know.

1 - Gay
    2 - Straight but not Narrow
    3 - Biggoted Assholes

I can now think of two Sorabjites that fit the #3 bill.

By Kelsey on Friday, June 12, 1998 - 05:51 pm:
    who is the second?

By Markus on Friday, June 12, 1998 - 07:28 pm:
    I wouldn't label either of them so just because they stumbled in here briefly. And isn't that Sorabjiites?

By Someone Here on Wednesday, June 24, 1998 - 08:25 am:
    Is EVERYTHING about being gay and how your interaction with the WHOLE WORLD effects and describes your gayness? Is there nothing else?
    Must every post include references to the fact that you are gay? Is your life so empty that the SUM TOTAL of your existence revolves around "WHAT JIM LIKES TO DO WITH HIS GENITALS?".

I, for one, could not possibly care less what you do with your PEE-PEE. It is inconsequential. It does not verify nor vilify you in my eyes. It is CERTAINLY A USELESS, NARROW DESCRIPTION of you. Is posing with Mr Pennsylvania THE FUCKING APEX?

I guess you will think I am a "bigoted asshole".
    You will think that because it is less painful to think that than it is to be real with yourself.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, June 24, 1998 - 08:53 am:
    Someone: I go about everyday life as a gay man. Just as straight people go about their days as straight people. It's who we are. And while a goodly amount of my postings deal with my being gay, not all of them do. What I do or do not do with my genitals has no bearing on my day to day existance and is not, contrary to your belief, my sum total of existance.

I concede at times I get quite childish in here, i.e., peepee, but it's all in fun and should not be taken seriously. I have never described myself as someone who is only interested in where I put my peepee. If I did, then yes, it would be a useless, narrow description of me. As with the straight community, I do not spend every waking hour thinking of sex. Some people do. I do not. Posing with Mr. Pennsylvania was hardly the apex of my life. It was something that was fun to do, and I enjoyed doing it.

I do not think you are a bigotted asshole. If you were you would have said a hell of a lot worse than what you did. I don't want to play guessing games here, so as to your real agenda, I have no clue. I am real with myself every day of my life. If I were not, perhaps I would be the narrow useless person you suspect me to be.

Now, some of my friends are going to ask me why in the sam fucking hell did I respond to your message. I did it to merely answer your claims and hopefull clarify my position, if not, neither of us is worse for the wear.

By Kelsey on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 02:06 am:
    whoever it was should've posted their name. that's kinda cowardly.

By Same Dickhead on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 06:52 am:
    Fair enough, Jim.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 08:12 am:
    Thank you!

By Kelsey on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 03:13 pm:
    wow. very nicely resolved. wish all my feuds were as easy as that one. sigh.

By Oswald Mod on Friday, June 26, 1998 - 10:42 pm:
    BTW...I did not post my name (or my usual AKA) because SOME folks respond FEROCIOUSLY (SP?)to a perceived attack and (as in the case of an idiot like OATMEAL BOY) will tend to separate them from the pack. I did not mean to attack JIM. Jim, I am sure, is a totally cool human. I just have the unpopular opinion that EROGENOUS ZONE FULFILLMENT (while a GREAT THING) is an inconsequential thing.
    I can empathize COMPLETELY with Jim, BELEIVE ME. But I am not the kinda guy that will take kindly to being bombarded with someones lifestyle...I find the concept (lifestyle) to be a CONTEMPORARY FABRICATION. We is just who we is.

I don't like cowboy stuff...I don't like christian stuff...I don't like inner-city rap hiphop stuff...I don't care for body piercing stuff...I don't like sports junk. You get it. It's all bullshit to me. Some Madison Ave. prestidigitation. I DO, however, love you all.

Sounds corny and outmoded? Who cares?

By Hollow Cheek on Tuesday, June 30, 1998 - 08:50 pm:
    uhhh . . . i'm not gay, i'm not "straight but not narrow," and i'm not a bigoted asshole. can i create a fourth category ("rather nonchalant but with convictions")?

By Oswald Mod on Wednesday, July 1, 1998 - 10:28 am:
    Whoa, you missed that one.

By Oswald Mod on Friday, July 3, 1998 - 06:19 am:
    The tendency to "pidgeonhole" people does alot to mitigate that pesky THOUGHT PROCESS. It does not apply here.

By Jeff. a Christian on Wednesday, October 28, 1998 - 03:08 pm:

Jesus loves all of you.

By Slacker on Thursday, October 29, 1998 - 01:39 pm:

even me?

By MoonUnit on Thursday, October 29, 1998 - 07:39 pm:

are you sure?

Loves to hurt more like.

By Slacker on Friday, October 30, 1998 - 01:43 am:

i heard the dude bit it years ago

By MoonUnit on Friday, October 30, 1998 - 02:04 am:

yeah...how does that work... can you love someone when you dont have the heart?

By Reknball on Wednesday, November 4, 1998 - 02:26 am:

love hurts

By MoonUnit on Wednesday, November 4, 1998 - 09:32 pm:

whenever I hear that song I dont know what its called but y'know the chorus Love Hurts, mmmmmm Love Hurts it always reminds me of Hertz rent a car....

damn advertising

By Reknball on Wednesday, November 4, 1998 - 10:41 pm:

advertising hurts

By R.C. on Thursday, November 5, 1998 - 12:35 am:

Hertz hurts. Stick w/Avis. Rhymes with Mavis. Which few words do.

But do the gay Sorabjians really mention their pref. in most of their posts? Hadn't noticed that. There are only 2 self-identified gay regulars that I even know of. Most sex-related talk 'round these parts usually disintegrates into random non-representative silliness pretty quickly. I can't remember the last time we had a 'serious' discussion abt sex here. (We'll leave that to Dr. Laura. Whom Vanity Fair did a great tell-all piece on a couple of months ago. What a 2-faced, egotistical Bitch! And she's not even a 'real' therapist -- her PhD. is in Physiology.)

By Agatha on Thursday, November 5, 1998 - 01:07 pm:

did you hear about the naked pics of dr. laura that her former lover bill ballance sold to some internet site? i guess there's hundreds of them. i think it's funny for someone so supposedly "moral" to get caught doing something off- color. not that it's immoral to have naked photos taken of yourself, but it may be to dr. laura. fuckin hypocrite.

By MoonUnit on Thursday, November 5, 1998 - 05:43 pm:

oh man... see I dont even know who Dr Laura IS!!

and you cant get twinkies in NZ either... *sigh*

By NZAngel on Thursday, November 5, 1998 - 06:24 pm:

yes - you can!

I was at caddyshack city a couple of months ago, and they had twinkies in the snack bar there, so you must be able to buy them other places as well.

Why anyone would want to eat the sickly sweet but otherwise tasteless things is beyond me however.

By R.C. on Thursday, November 5, 1998 - 09:08 pm:

Becuz foreigners are strangely attracted to the cheesiest Americana. Like Jerry Lewis being huge in France. Ditto Mickey Rourke. And baseball being popular in Taiwan & Japan. Or Japanese girls using glue to hold their U.S.- made sweat socks in the perfect slouched -around-the-ankles position. Or David Hasselhoff being a rock star in Europe. Or middle-class kids everywhere dressing ghetto.

America's biggest export is American culture. Most of which is worthless.

But I'd be willing to put our Ben & Jerry's ice cream up against the best any country has to offer!

By NZAngel on Thursday, November 5, 1998 - 09:30 pm:

Ok - you're on. I nominate Killinchy Gold, NZ's finest! (after all, we are basically a pastoral country, and our cows produce some of the finest milk products on earth!)

By MoonUnit on Thursday, November 5, 1998 - 10:34 pm:

yeah, who can beat hokey pokey!!! *g*

By R.C. on Thursday, November 5, 1998 - 11:37 pm:

So what's in Killinchy Gold? Ingredients list, if ya please. And is the milk used to make it BGH- free/like B&J's? Huh? Well, is it NZA?

By MoonUnit on Friday, November 6, 1998 - 12:42 am:

*LOL* we dont tend to buy icecream in the shopping so i'll leave this one over to you Angel *g* or biscuits come to think of it... hmmm

By Liam on Friday, November 6, 1998 - 01:40 pm:

For some reason ice cream always seems more appealling to me when it's cold out as opposed to in the summer. Anyone else have this peculiar preference (as in ice cream, not sexual-wouldn't want to be accused of always stating MY sexual preference on these boards)?

By R.C. on Friday, November 6, 1998 - 08:50 pm:

Naaah -- I indulge in B&J's religiously once a month. No matter what the season. It is PMS food-of-the-goddesses!

By NZAngel on Sunday, November 8, 1998 - 05:16 pm:

All NZ Icecream is BGH Free - NZ milk is from real cows that eat real grass on real farms.

Thats why our butter and chocolate and other dairy products are in demand all over the world.

I actually have to change my vote though - I forgot about Icecream Charlie - the worlds best icecream, only available from a caravan in Victoria Square, embellished with raspberry cordial and fresh cream (and chocolate chips) mmmm yummo! Had one late on Friday when it was stinking hot outside.

By R.C. on Sunday, November 8, 1998 - 06:02 pm:

But NZA -- you can't export ice cream/can ya? So I won't be able to sample any of yr Charlie's. And I dunno if B&J's empire has stretched it's hairy hippie tentacles all the way to NZ yet.

Guess we're gonna hafta call it a draw...

By NZAngel on Sunday, November 8, 1998 - 09:05 pm:

True, Charlies is not exported, but the major brand in NZ is Tip Top, and they sell icecream all over the world under various brands, so as long as you have refrigerated transport, you can try NZ icecream.

A while ago I posted a news release about world icecream week, promoted by NZ Natural, a firm I know does export to Australia and a few other countries. I don't think they sell through supermarkets, but through franchised icecream outlets. If ever you see icecream "made in New Zealand" give it a go. You can't beat it for creaminess and flavour.

Oh, and on the subject of refrigerated transport, I believe that NZ pioneered the technique to send our lamb to Britain back when we were still a colony. (about 90-100 years ago I think they sent the first shipment). Shame the Brit farmers are such whingers that they don't want to let our much tastier and more tender lamb in these days.

By R.C. on Monday, November 9, 1998 - 01:21 am:

Ya shoulda told the Brits to stick it in their collective arse! Prison colony or not/why ship them pristine lamb? They're perfectly capable of raising chemical-free lamb in merry o' England. But they'd rather copy the U.S. capitalistic model /& feed their livestock ground-up carrion/& risk giving their entire population Mad Cow disease. Shame on those dolts! What good does it do to support a monarchy if even they haven't got the power to protect the national food sources?

We've got a World Bank & an IMF telling everybody else how to manage their economies -- why not a International Food Trubinal to regulate the raising & slaughter/harvesting of food products on a world-wide level? Up until a few years ago/you cdn't buy imported proscuitto from Italy becuz it's salt cured & was considered a 'potential health threat'/since it was a non-cooked pork product. Now that stuff retails for $20/lb. in Balducci's/& we're glad to get it!

Who makes these assinine decisions anyway? Nobody ever asked ME to vote on that shit!

By NZAngel on Monday, November 9, 1998 - 05:18 pm:

Thank you for your support RC, but NZ is NOT a prison colony - thats Australia.

The current battle we have with the govt is over genetically engineered food. One of our politicians put up a very sensible bill that would have required food manufacturers to label food that was genetically modified. Unfortunately, the Govt was looking pretty shaky that day, so decided to squash it to show they were in control. Bloody idiots!

By R.C. on Monday, November 9, 1998 - 08:43 pm:

Geography was never my best subject. I always confuse Australia & N.Z. They're both big/they both raise sheep. But NZdoesn't have kangaroos/does it?

Stay on yr politicians' asses re: food labeling. Otherwise/you'll end up having to eat all the adulterated crap we American's are forced to eat/unless we can afford to pay twice the price for organics. Yr daughters will be menstruating when they're 9/yr men will be impotent when they're 50/and yr president will have the most godawful taste in bimbos.

By NZAngel on Monday, November 9, 1998 - 09:30 pm:

Geog 101:

Australia is a large island located between the Indian and Pacific Oceans. Its population of about 14 million is centred on the east coast, mostly in Sydney.

New Zealand is a collection of much smaller islands (about the same size as Britain & Ireland together) located south east of Australia. The population is currently about 3.5 million people and 45 million sheep (down from 65 million 15 years ago).

Christchurch (where MoonUnit & I live) is the third largest city in NZ and the largest in the South Island (or Mainland as we like to call it). Population of Christchurch is 350,000. It is located about halfway up the east coast of the South Island, just north of Banks Peninsula. It is a very cool city founded about 150 years ago by mostly middle class english settlers. Local Maori had been living in the general area for at least 500 years (correct me if I'm wrong MoonUnit) before european settlement.

Auckland (Dorkland) is the largest city in NZ, containing abt 1 million people, located at the top of the North Island. People from there are known as JAFAs (Just Another Fucking Aucklander) to those in the south, because they have a habit of forgetting that NZ does extend beyond their city limits.

Wellington is the Capital, located at the bottom of the North Island. Population is similar to Chch, but consists mostly of bureaucrats and politicians. Also its very windy.

NZ is a great place to visit, esp as a backpacker. Our dollar is worth abt half yours, so most things will seem pretty cheap. The South Island is the most wild and scenic, with huge mountains, beautiful lakes and rivers and fabulous beaches. Of course, I might be biased because I live here!

By Liam on Tuesday, November 10, 1998 - 12:14 pm:

NZ Angel,

Where did the 20 million sheep go? Don't tell me you've misplaced them again. I suggest you follow the droppings and I'm sure they'll turn up.

By NZAngel on Tuesday, November 10, 1998 - 03:03 pm:

"leave them alone and they'll come home
    Dragging their tails behind them!"

Actually, the sheep got eaten!

In the eighties the govt stopped subsidising farmers to grow sheep, so they changed to other animals like deer and alpacas and stuff. Oh and beef - mad cow free!

By R.C. on Tuesday, November 10, 1998 - 09:57 pm:

Thank for the geog. lesson NZA! Two more dumb questions -- are the seasons also reversed in NZ vs. this hemisphere? And do you get
    wicked hurricanes there/or is the weather blissfully tame?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, November 10, 1998 - 11:00 pm:

*pj snuggles up next to Liam*

By NZAngel on Wednesday, November 11, 1998 - 04:25 pm:

As we are in the southern hemisphere, yes the seasons are reversed. We are in late spring at hte moment, and the old cliche of a barbeque on Christmas Day is definately possible here.

The climate is temperate over most of the country, altho the top of the North Island verges on sub-tropical, esp in summer.

In Christchurch we don't get hurricanes, but they have been known to hit the north of the country, only 2-3 times per decade.

Chch temperatures range from 0-15 deg C in Winter to 15-30 in summer. We have a pretty dry climate in the east of the country, and very wet in the west. Chch is in the east, so we don't usually get snow here. Further south and in the mountains there is plenty of snow, and there are abt 10 ski fields within 2 hrs drive of Chch.

This past year we have been affected quite badly by El Nino, with huge floods in the north half of the North Island and the West Coast of the South Island, and drought conditions down the whole east coast of both islands.

Chch is located on a large plain, and our water supply is very pure because it is fed by underground aquifers, and requires no chemical treatment.

Today is the day before our provincial anniversary holiday, and all week there have been horse races and the annual Agricultural and Pastoral show, which lasts until Saturday. True to Show Week tradition, the weather has been fine and sunny all week!

BTW, I know where Paradise is. It is a large station (or ranch) north of Queenstown (south of Chch), only accessible by a small unsealed road. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.

By MoonUnit on Wednesday, November 11, 1998 - 06:12 pm:

By MoonUnit on Wednesday, November 11, 1998 - 06:26 pm:

By Grant Hutchins on Saturday, March 11, 2000 - 12:54 am:

Gay, eh? Kinzey? Really?

By Jack on Saturday, May 7, 2005 - 03:56 pm:

If you want gay,try me.

By Jack on Sunday, May 8, 2005 - 01:51 pm:

By Jack on Saturday, May 14, 2005 - 07:16 pm:

How come I,m the only gay on this site?

By Pet on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 05:32 pm:

Maybe because the last post was five years ago?

By Jack on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 05:12 pm:

I still live in hope.

By Petrock on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 12:27 pm:

Well, we all need something to live for...

By Jack on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 04:30 pm:

By Ivan on Monday, October 24, 2005 - 10:28 pm:

You are becoming a gay!!!

By V on Wednesday, October 26, 2005 - 12:07 am:

Ivan,as you well know,that "numanuma"allwas puts a smile on v.

By jack on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 04:16 pm:

haha! v is so clever! posting as "Jack"!!

that hurts me so much! oh no! i am so worried that someone thinks that was me! oh no! what if someone thinks i'm gay!? v is so clever.

please don't hurt my computer, v!
    please don't hurt me!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact