kidneys

sorabji.com: Reasons to be cheerful: kidneys
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Ragna on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 02:02 pm:

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 12:40 PM
    To: XXXXXXXX.XXXXXX@XXXXXXXXX.com
    Subject: que pasa?

ciao, bella! non so se questa frase sia scritta correttamente, ma non so la lingua spagnola, cosi'--va bene.

ecco la lista per il negozio--puoi comprare le cose che vuoi comprare: il pollo, i cukes, l'olio d'oliva, l'aceto (vinegar?), il miele, il detergent per i vestiti, e lo stuff per il dishwasher.

come va il lavoro oggi? voglio lasciare la scuola, mi sento come una creatura selvaggia che deve abitare nel jungle perche' voglio correre nei circoli e non funziono in societa' (non so come si dice 'polite'). ho bisogno del dizionario! ma non so che cosa dico. sono pazza. sei pazza, anche? devo lasciare per florida oggi. voglio vedere il sole. non c'e' sole oggi. piove. be, non piove, ma fa brutto. e' overcast oggi. non mi piace. ah--ho dimenticato! ho avuto un sogno strano ieri sera (forse, questa mattina) e tu c'eri. stavamo cercando un apartamento nuovo--ma in delaware. attualmente, in newport, de dove mia nonna abita. l'apartamento che noi stavamo investigando era in una casa (la casa non era grande, ma media(?), penso). l'apartamento aveva il furniture (un letto, shelves, una tavola, ecc.) e le parete gialle. era vecchia e tutti i pezzi di furniture erano vecchi. aveva un'atmosfera strana. noi la volevamo molto, ma questo fatto era strano perche' l'apartamento era in un'area brutta, vicino un negozio di liquor e un posto dove si prende le macchine rotte (ruote?). so esattamente dov'e' in realta.' non so se c'e' una casa cosi' nel posto specifico in realta.' piu' cose succedono, ma non parlo di queste cose qui perche' questo messaggio e' troppo lungo e la mia italiana non basta!

mi scrivi in ritorno!

reni

By sPiDeR on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 03:05 pm:

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 3:00 PM
    To: 'XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX'
    Subject: RE: que pasa?

Anche io ho avuto un sogno strano fra 6:50 am e 7:00 am. Ma è troppo difficile spiegare in italiano. Tu sai che i reni sono "kidneys"? Molto divertente, no?

Lavoro è molto lento oggi. *Ancora* non ero simpatica con il mio padrone oggi. Non so perchè. Sentivo che lui voleva parlare con me per un tempo più lungo, ma ho corso via dal suo ufficio in fretta. Adesso me ne sento triste. (Ho usato "ne" correttamente?) E non ho sorriso a lui questa mattina quando lui mi è saluto. Perchè no? Non lo so. Ed ho visto sulla faccia sua che lui l'ha notato ed era confondato. Mi dispiace! Credo che lui non si senta rispettato o apprezzato, e voglio essere buona e gentile con lui, ma non faccio così, per motivi sconosciuti. Mi sento molto spiacente per lui. Allora, anch'io sono pazza!

Ho reservato il mio plane ticket per andare a Boston oggi. Penso di partire sul 11 d'aprile a 9:30 pm e arrivare a casa (Greenbelt) sul 15 d'aprile (Easter) circa i dieci di notte. Non ho mai flown da solo, ma penso che non sia un'esperienza male.

Allora, devo lavorare adesso. Ascolto la ragazza/donna attraverso a me parlare sul telefono con le sue amiche. E' molto interesante! Che pettegolezzo!

A presto,

cuore

By patrick on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 03:12 pm:

does that come with a side of spaghetti?

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 03:39 pm:

Yes.

Christ, I wish I weren't so awkward. Hopefully, I come across as benign, so no one becomes offended by my social blunders. I wish, too, that my shame button, so to speak, weren't so sensitive. God.

By cyst on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 04:17 pm:

hello, beautiful!

I do not know if this phrase is written correctly, but do not know the Spanish language, thus -- it goes well.

here the list for the store -- you can buy the things that you want to buy: the chicken, the cukes, the oil of olive, the vinegar, the honey, the detergent for the dressed ones, and the stuff for the dishwasher.

how goes the job today? I want to leave the school, I feel myself like a wild creature who must live in the jungle, who wants to run in circles and not work in society (I do not know as it is said 'polite').

I have need of the dictionary!

today I want to see the sun that isn't there ... it's overcast today -- it does not appeal to me.

ah -- I have forgotten! I have had a strange dream yesterday evening (perhaps, this morning) and you were trying a new apartment -- but in delaware. currently, in newport, where my grandmother lives, the apartment we were looking at was in a house (the house was not large).

the apartment had furniture (a bed, shelves, one table, etc.) and the walls were old and yellow, and all pieces of furniture were old had a strange atmosphere.

the apartment was in an ugly area, near a liquor store and junk yard. I do not know if there is a house in this specific place in reality. ... write to me in return!

kidneys

------

Also I have had a strange dream between 6:50 am and 7:00 am. But it is too difficult to explain in Italian. You know that the kidneys are "kidneys"? Very funny, no?

Job is very slow today. Still.

I was not friendly with my landladies today. I do not know why. ... Now I feel sad.

Today I reserved my plane ticket to Boston. To leave on the 11 of April at 9:30 pm and arrive at house (Greenbelt) on the 15 of April (Easter) at approximately ten at night. I have never flown alone, but that is not a bad experience.

I must work now. I'm listening to the landlady speaking on the telephone with her friends. It's very interesting! That subject of gossip!

Soon, heart

By pez on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 04:24 pm:

i was eavesdropping on a bilingual conversation earlier today. interesting, that.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 04:38 pm:

Thank you for the ellipsis, cyst.

By Hal on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 05:40 pm:

Yes thank you... I wasn't sure if I was going to either get my knee caps busted or get dysintary for reading that.

By Gee on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 02:39 am:

I'm a little confused.

By patrick on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 11:52 am:

yeah

By Rhiannon on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 12:44 pm:

What are your problems? And Hal, why dysentery? What?

Now I'm confused.

I had two horrible dreams last night. One dream involved me having this huge medicine-pill-shaped object trapped under the skin on my right thigh. I could roll it all around my leg. I asked my mother if she would take me to the doctor to have someone cut it out or at least look at it, but she told me to stop crying because nothing was wrong with me.

Then I dreamt that my parents and I were in a school cafeteria attending Mass. There were metal folding chairs set up in sort of an amphitheatre configuration. Some time through the Mass, an old lady collapsed in a heap, but then she stood up and said all these disturbing things I can't remember now. As she left the room, she dropped a metal sign for an insane asylum at my feet.

By Nate on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 01:09 pm:

that was an alien implant. check your body carefully for scars. the scar will be small and faint.

By Hal on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 02:13 pm:

I'm being faciouious.

By Rhiannon on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 02:30 pm:

Do you mean facetious? I knew that. But since when is Italian food associated with dysentery? Jokes have to make sense, dammit!

By B. B. on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 02:39 pm:

ferocious?

By Hal on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 03:02 pm:

Facetious.... (I can't spell worth shit.)

And no damnit I refuse to make sense.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact