Juvenile

sorabji.com: Reasons to be cheerful: Juvenile
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Xyrea on Wednesday, October 3, 2001 - 02:25 pm:

I love video games. Computer games, atari, nintendo, playstation, sega... it doesn't matter. I love trying to out wit the computer (which rarely occurs) and trying to push the button as fast as possible to stay alive in the virtual world. I just played the most simple of games on HitTheCode.com.... beauty. Of course, corporate sponsored, and therefore part of the system... but then, so are all the games out there.

Give me 'fine and money and you know where you'll find me? In the arcade. I may just have to run my own so that I can play all day long.

By Spider on Wednesday, October 3, 2001 - 02:52 pm:

Do you mean 'feine? Is that what the kids these days are calling it?

By semillama on Wednesday, October 3, 2001 - 03:39 pm:

Maybe s/he means "time" or "kind"

By Hal on Wednesday, October 3, 2001 - 05:21 pm:

Who knows... But she's right, Games are fun.

By TBone on Wednesday, October 3, 2001 - 11:53 pm:

Are not.

Pretty sure she meant 'feine.

I've never really heard people use that word except when they're trying to sound sarcastically hip. At least, that's when I use it.

By mooni on Thursday, October 4, 2001 - 03:55 am:

okay. age gap is showing. or maybe its culture gap

'feine? explain.

I love love love video games. I love pinball. I love tekken. I love racing cars.

I'm such a geek

By Spider on Thursday, October 4, 2001 - 08:30 am:

Caffeine.

By TBone on Thursday, October 4, 2001 - 10:04 am:

It's not one of the more obvious abbreviations.

I usually spend a while hopelessly addicted to some game, then get burned and can't touch it for a year.

By Hal on Thursday, October 4, 2001 - 10:13 am:

Tribes 2, CounterStrike, Unreal tournament, Conquest, Risk, Risk 2010, Tiberium Sun, Coffee, Ciggaretts, Amusing my pot smoking roomates with my mediocre game play, Theif 2, Hitman, Diablo 2 w/expansion pack...

Lately its been Tribes 2 and Diablo 2, and lots and lots of coffee, because I don't sleep. DSL is a drug.

By Spider on Thursday, October 4, 2001 - 10:15 am:

I would be addicted to Baldur's Gate II but MY FREAKING CD-ROM DRIVE DOES NOT WORK.

By Xyrea on Thursday, October 4, 2001 - 11:41 am:

Oops. Meant 'feine. I am never sacastically hip. I am never hip. I am the gutter dweller.... Wooo-hahahhahah!

By The Watcher on Thursday, October 4, 2001 - 01:19 pm:

I've still got the old Atarry (I can't spell this) I bought second hand ages ago.

Haven't used it in years. But, I just can't bring myself to get rid of it. The friend I bought it from died in a car accident a few months after I bought it. He was a nice quiet guy. The kind of person you wish you ran into more often.

By J on Thursday, October 4, 2001 - 01:30 pm:

Atari,I won one through McDonalds when they first came out,got so hooked on pacman that my mailman actually knocked on my door once to see if I was alright,after hearing me swearing while playing it.I don't have the attention span for video games anymore,but I have a playstation.

By moonit on Friday, October 5, 2001 - 06:34 am:

i love my psx. love it.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact