Nate Sucks Giant Cock

sorabji.com: Reasons to be cheerful: Nate Sucks Giant Cock
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By HeWhoNateShitOn on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 07:15 pm:

That's It. Subject says it all

By HeWhoNateShitOn on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 07:18 pm:

Sorry, I almost forgot - his "art" sucks giant cock, also. Damn, how could I forget that?

By Antigone on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 08:30 pm:

I already checked the whois record, but does someone else want the fun of outing this feeb? :P

By dave. on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 08:55 pm:

what's a feeb?

By Dani on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 09:03 pm:

What's a feeb?

By Antigone on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 09:34 pm:

What's a feeb?

By moonit on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 03:15 am:

What is a feeb?

And I've forgotten how to play whois.

But I don't think I knew the rules anyway.

By droop on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 03:21 am:

?feeb eht s'erehw

By Nate on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 06:04 am:

goddamnit. i've been looking for someone who'd let me shit on them for damn well nearly all my life, and here it happens and i must have been too drunk to remember.

anyone get pictures?

By Hal on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 06:04 am:

Root Please....

I'm too fucking tired to whois it...

By J on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 11:12 am:

Aa feeble person let Nate shit on them,God the worlds wierd,I once saw a picture of a woman with a whole mans head up her box.It was one of the few sick pictures where the woman wasn't smileing,I wondered if she wasn't smileing because having a whole head up her vagina might not feel so good,or if she was just pissed because somebody was takeing the picture.I almost sent it to Antigone for the hell of it.

By Hal on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 12:00 pm:

heee heee heee....

whew... Ok your all catching the end of my laughing.... I ended up on hitting my head on my desk because of that...

Damnit.

By Antigone on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 01:09 pm:

If she wasn't smiling, it's probably a good thing you didn't send it.

By Antigone on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 01:23 pm:

Ah, I'll probably get it now anyway. Such is the stray fey way of J.

Oy vey!

So, on to play...

By droop on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 02:21 pm:

no me gusta el juego "quién es."

i wonder if that has a name, the head in vagina thing. i know that if you just stick your nose in, it's called "snorkeling."

By Cat on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 06:43 pm:

Soooo, who's posting from whatever at Beaverton, Or??? Don't make me go look or I'll spank.

By Antigone on Saturday, December 22, 2001 - 02:29 am:

Must I say it?

GO AHEAD AND SPANK ME!!

By Nate on Friday, June 7, 2002 - 01:38 am:

did anyone ever figure out who i shit on?

shat on?

shit on shat on.

doonga loonga doong.

By sarah on Wednesday, December 3, 2003 - 04:06 pm:

hi nate.

By Nate on Wednesday, December 3, 2003 - 06:50 pm:

hi sarah.

i can't believe it's been almost two years since i sucked giant cock.

By sarah on Thursday, December 4, 2003 - 11:03 am:

seems like just yesterday, doesn't it?

By Nate on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 02:39 am:

every day seems like just yesterday these days.

oh shit, i accidently got a job.

& i had the conversation about creatures not yet created. and then there was this realization that the quirks and qualities that are often found to be annoying somehow fit in perfect gaps in the other and vice versa. it is a strange and wonderful warmth to sit in. sarah, you know what i mean.

By sarah on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 10:49 am:

definitely. and what i've realized is that everything i went through to get to this place makes me appreciate all the more what i have now. it's like if i hadn't have gone through all those prior disasters, i now wouldn't be able to see in him or appreciate everything about him, especially the quirks. a previous sarah might have completely overlooked this shining star.

over a month, and i haven't once been upset, angry, annoyed, disgusted, or even slightly doubtful about anything. it's strange. things that used to bother me or disappoint me, don't. i told my sister i was observing in myself the tendency lately to be concerned that we haven't had an argument. it's been all good, it's all love. and she was like, fuckin a sarah, it's not supposed to be a rollercoaster or constant drama like with kevin.

oh, right. yeah. check.

By Antigone on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 12:31 pm:

"it's been all good, it's all love"

Kewl.

Now, when shit goes wrong, and it always does 'cause we're all human, just coast. Don't let fear get the better of ye.

By Spider on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 12:45 pm:

You know what would be cool? Public, secular, anonymous confessionals. Like telephone booths on streetcorners, they'd dot the city streets. Anybody could volunteer to be the Father or Mother confessor, and whenever you feel like kicking yourself, you'd just pop outside and into a booth and say, "I done screwed up!" and the confessor would say, "That's okay! Go plant a tree or pick up some litter, and try not to screw up like that anymore." Then you'd leave with a smile on your face, plant a tree, and feel like you're all right again.

By Anitgone on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 01:06 pm:

By spunky on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 01:51 pm:

I so want that movie on DVD.

Along with Dr Strangelove

If they put Soyent Green on DVD, why the hell don't they put Dr Strangelove on DVD?
    GODAMMIT

Anyway,
    Way to go Nate.
    I am still waiting for a call from my first interview. I think I got it, but trying to find work durring the holidays is almost hopeless.
    HR is so SLOW.

Since this is a thread about sucking giant cock...

I am getting laid off because I had my clearance denied. My "last day" is December 15th.
    They gave me three weeks paid leave to find work, and also gave me this plaque that says "Absolute Peronal Best" In recognition of superior and sustained technical expertise in sustaing the Air Force Directory Services and Amex Express checks for $500.00.
    They termed it as a lay off so I could collect unemployment if I have to.
    All in all, I guess they did the best they could by me. I guess. It has to be the oddest termination I have ever been through.
    By boss and his boss and his boss's boss have given me excellent refrences, and my boss calls me every now and then just to chat.

I have been home since I got back from 'Bama.
    I have had two interviews and have sent 12 resumes.

Maybe I will be on unemployment for awhile. I dont know if I could handle being home all the time, and I have no idea how Eri has put up with it for so long.

By wisper on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 07:11 pm:

"why the hell don't they put Dr Strangelove on DVD?"

uhm, d00d....
    One

Two

not go to video stores much?

By wisper on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 07:16 pm:

(i recommend the one with the white cartoon cover, it's got good features, i rented it.)

By kazu on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 07:28 pm:

mussbe too subversive for texas prolly they gots it maybe in austin though

i have the same problem spunk with knowing what's out there or not. i'll check to see if something is available and it's not then a year later i still think it's not available when it is

By Antigone on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 07:46 pm:

Not released yet, but you can be notified by amazon when it is.

By spunky on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 09:30 pm:

Best Buy Boy told me it was not in DVD yet.
    Fuckos

By Rowle on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 10:11 pm:

thats why you dont shop at big box retailers. they hire pretty, groomed people who dont know anything,

rather than perhaps, not-so-groomed people, kinda ugly, who can find what you want in a second and tell you all the features... thats retail...

i was at best buy the other day looking for the Tenacious D dvd... I called ahead to customer service to check their computer for the DVD... i SPELLED "tenacious d" FOR THEM, told them the title, the distributor, the release date, etc...

they said they didnt have it in their computer system. they then checked the shelf and said they didnt have it.

10 minutes later i went to the store and it was on the new releases rack with 20 other copies.

get the cheaper price at Walmart and bestbuy if you must (i do), but if you're actually BROWSING or looking for something new, always hit the indie store.

By Lapis on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 10:36 pm:

I know what I'm doing most of the time (and actually look) for that type of things, but everyone else either asks me or looks straight at the new release shelf. It's silly.

By jack on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 01:18 am:

subjective note: i don't think i've ever seen a Best Buy employee i'd describe as "pretty, groomed." i comment only because i've actually been appalled at the lack of grooming/personal care/social graces i've seen exhibited by their employees. i very seriously doubt that there is a corporate policy of conformity/beauty standards in operation there.

it's true that i'd never ask questions of Best Buy employees or trust them to know what's up with the products (but i don't think this relates to grooming or attractiveness). i'm happy when they can run the scanner and my card without confusion and that's all i expect.

and i like independent stores, too, but they often exhibit as much or (frequently) more image-consciousness as chain stores.

in my limited, personal, subjective, individual experience, of course.

By jack on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 01:23 am:

...and, about indie stores: they're certainly not more knowledge of their products by definition. please.

not to completely disagree with your point, but it's a radical oversimplification.

By jack on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 01:28 am:

-able, that is

By Lapis on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 01:49 am:

Hrm.

I would think that the owner of an indie store would be more knowledgable than the average megachain employee. The average worker at an indie store is really a hit or miss. It depends on the store.

Some smaller places who maintain tight control on hiring policies do tend to have a team that is more knowledgable than average.

By TBone on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 06:49 pm:

Smaller, independent stores have, on average, more knowledgeable employees.
    Never, ever believe anything a Best Buy Boy tells you. The lies I hear in that store make me furious. But the cashiers at ours are all young attractive females in tight pants.
    You shop in the good stores, then give the big stores your money because they're a few dollars cheaper? Bad! Don't do that! Keep that up, and there won't be any good stores to shop at.
    I mean, you're rewarding Wal-Mart for the very thing you hate about them. They show their cluelessness about the products they sell, then they make money.

By wisper on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 07:34 pm:

i hate being asked if i need help (or "assistance") in a store.
    The poor kids with their quotas and secret shoppers to deal with, but damn i HATE it.

I will tell YOU when I need YOUR help.

Go forth and fuck thyself.

By TBone on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 07:43 pm:

Me too.

By Lapis on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 12:21 am:

I ask people when they need help, but when they don't I walk away.

I also stop helping people if they start talking on their cell phones and ignore me.

I also recommend small, independent stores when they need something we don't have.

It's better that way.

By patrick on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 12:26 pm:

oh youre so cranky wisper.

i dont like small independent stores.

i likle BIG independent stores.

it is possible, to be corporate, large, and have many many locations and still be a fair, responsible and competetive business that provides quality service and products.

not everything corporate = bad

By Spider on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 12:37 pm:

Eh, I agree with Wisper. If I needed help, I'd ask for it. There's pleasure to be had in simply browsing, and it's ruined by someone hovering over your shoulder. Especially when you detect an attitude on the part of the sales person when you tell them you're just looking. Sod. Off.

By spunky on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 01:14 pm:

I prefer to be asked if I need help then not being able to find an employee when you need one.

By dave. on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 01:21 pm:

i prefer not needing help.

By patrick on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 01:30 pm:

hovering over your shoulder...one thing.

politely asking a customer upon arrival if you can help them with anything is another.

theres a difference.

By spunky on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 02:24 pm:

prefer all you want, Dave...

YOu need help.

By dave. on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 02:27 pm:

i need pharmaceuticals.

how's the z-o-l-o-f-t treating you?

By spunky on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 02:30 pm:

fine, I suppose. You should probably ask that of Eri. It is hard to judge your own behavior.

But, since I am 4 days away from the unemployment line and have not freaked out yet, I would say it was working just fine.

By dave. on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 02:41 pm:

i'm thinking about calling my doc and asking her to write me a scrip for something. i don't want to discuss it with her, don't need some crap analysis or diagnosis, just gimme ______.

anyone here use wellbutrin?

By Antigone on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 02:43 pm:

You probably won't get a prescription without some analysis.

But, if you want to guarantee no analysis, just buy some St John's Wort. Works like a champ, and holds down your appetite too.

By sarah on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 02:47 pm:

do you ever notice that when you're standing around looking desperate for help, every service person rushes by you looking as busy as possible? but if you're just lingering and window shopping those fucking idiots in your face or hovering behind you?

bizarre.

By kazu on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 02:49 pm:

I use wellbutrin.

By dave. on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 02:53 pm:

are you happy now?

By kazu on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 02:59 pm:

sometimes. I had a relapse in September that was
    pretty bad. It manages the physical symptoms of
    depression, but for long term emotional stability
    (relatively speaking), I have to be in therapy.

By dave. on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 03:14 pm:

ick. that IS depressing.

By Spider on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 03:20 pm:

Dave, dumbass, medicine won't do shit for you if you continue to think negatively.

By dave. on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 03:24 pm:

you mean correctly.

By Antigone on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 03:28 pm:

ever notice that when you're standing around feeling desperate for help, your whole outlook on reality is distorted?

funky.

By heather on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 03:51 pm:

not necessarily true, spider

zoloft kicked ass

but i didn't need it to make me "happy", just
    help me to not worry about everything that
    didn't need worrying about. it didn't make it so i
    didn't care either -i was afraid that without the
    anxiety i would not work hard enough- i
    actually got more done because i didn't waste
    so much time analyzing things.

By Nate on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 04:13 pm:

i should probably find better life through pharmacuticals.

better spelling throuhg dictionary.

monkey feel good life and tell times for real sheep.

By kazu on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 05:05 pm:

I like my therapist. She's one of the best I've had and I've had many. I'd rather have just a therapist and no medication than the other way around.

By TBone on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 05:42 pm:

Get on the fuckin' happy bandwagon, Nate! Get some brain candy!
    I'm waiting for the rain.

By TBone on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 05:46 pm:

It would be weird to go to a therapist. Both my real parents and one of my step parents are in the field. If I saw anyone in the state, there would be a very good chance they'd know some or all of them.

By eri on Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 07:26 pm:

I was on wellbutrin for a while, and talk about a fucking emotional rollercoaster. I was so out of control of my emotions. It was worse than pregnancy by far. I couldn't stand it, and had to stop it.

I tried the zoloft too. It worked great for when I needed it, but I only needed it while I got through a particular situation and was able to stop taking it within a month after that.

By Lapis on Friday, December 12, 2003 - 01:52 am:

I'm not going to say anything.

By dave. on Friday, December 12, 2003 - 02:53 am:

i don't believe you.

By moonit on Friday, December 12, 2003 - 04:36 am:

This is weird.

I just worked out that none of my friends are on any prescribed meds. Well apart from Jules - but she's an asthmatic.

Is this a 'merican thing?

By semillama on Friday, December 12, 2003 - 10:14 am:

it's the burden of all that collective guilt.

By TBone on Friday, December 12, 2003 - 12:25 pm:

I think it's a Sorabji thing.

By heather on Friday, December 12, 2003 - 01:09 pm:

at lapis' age i had never worried about
    anything.

the feeling was occasional and totally new.

as i've said before, it peaked when i spent
    three days without eating or sleeping because
    i couldn't. i wasn't doing much else, either.

i spent a great deal of time reading and trying
    to think my way out of it and i couldn't.

until i became desperate i would never have
    considered meds.

dropping out of school was not an option and
    wouldn't have solved my problem in the long
    wrong. choosing between meds and letting
    myself die was not difficult.

bleh. i don't want to talk about this anymore.

By sarah on Friday, December 12, 2003 - 02:08 pm:

dave., what's your email address? or email me. quickly please.

By dave. on Friday, December 12, 2003 - 02:32 pm:

By Lapis on Friday, December 12, 2003 - 11:37 pm:

"at lapis' age i had never worried about
    anything."

Wish I had that luxury.

I was wrong earlier (sorry dave. you were right). I am going to say something, which is mostly a reiteration of waht I've said before. I am not a big fan of drugs of any sort, particularly pharmeceuticals, due to reasons that stem from economic and psychological issues pertaining to myself, my family and things I've read.

I wholeheartedly disagree with any and all general statements about drugs and chemicals making our lives better. It's technology, it's "progress", but like anything else it can be misused and abused for various reasons.

That's not to say these things are all bad. When monitored carefully by somebody who knows what to watch out for and taken by a person who is both needing and willing to take a drug it can be very effective. Unfortunately most people either don't understand or don't care to take the time to understand the actions they take.

This isn't just pharmeceuticals. This arguement can be applied to virtually anything but I digress.

I am happy that things have worked out for both TBone, Heateahr, eri and anyone else who has been able to live a better life through drugs.

By heather on Saturday, December 13, 2003 - 12:23 am:

you are not comprehending what i am saying

but that's okay, you don't have to

By Lapis on Saturday, December 13, 2003 - 12:47 am:

It would probably take a long long chat to make me too.

By kazu on Saturday, December 13, 2003 - 11:21 am:

know what makes me happy?

donuts.

know what I am going to have for breakfast?

bran bits, because that has psyllium in it, which also makes me happy.

then, for second breakfast, I am going to get a krispy kreme and write my paper in sheer good-bm-sugar-high-induced ecstacy.

By spunky on Saturday, December 13, 2003 - 12:07 pm:

and for elevensies?

By Lapis on Saturday, December 13, 2003 - 03:01 pm:

Last night I went on a midnight mystery bike ride and took donuts. Chocolate frosting and sprinkles.

They were good.

By moonit on Sunday, December 14, 2003 - 03:30 am:

we don't have good donuts here.

reason number 64 to visit the US.

By kazu on Sunday, December 14, 2003 - 03:01 pm:

Yesterday I had my very first fresh, straight off the conveyor belt, krispy kreme. It was wonderful.

Today I have to write a 20 page paper, only 6 of which are done. It's due tomorrow. Wish me luck.

By wisper on Sunday, December 14, 2003 - 04:52 pm:

g'luck!

"we don't have good donuts here.
    reason number 64 to visit the US."

questions:
    how are your donuts not good?
    they can make bad donuts?
    If you've never been to the states, how do you know? maybe your donuts are even better!

By Nate on Sunday, December 14, 2003 - 06:52 pm:

i ate three donuts today.

my belly feels like it wants to jump out of my mouth and strangle me.

By Rowlfe on Sunday, December 14, 2003 - 07:11 pm:

last night I puked like a motherfucker... there was Subway everywhere... thinking about stale, crusty donuts is making me sick again.

you bastards

By kazu on Sunday, December 14, 2003 - 07:44 pm:

okay, I've had more coffee in the last 12 hours than I've had all semester. I'm wired. I have about 12 pages done which is pretty good, but I still have about eight to go which means I am probably going to spend the night in the library.

By moonit on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 12:49 am:

uh, we had one. ONE. donut shop. In christchurch. It closed down. I love donuts, but the only kind you get here are deep fried in batter and come from Fish and Chip shops.

By moonit on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 12:50 am:

I should point out that my other 63 reasons for visiting the states involve reeses peanut butter cups and vin diesel.

By kazu on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 12:54 am:

you just keep chocolatey peanute coated hollywood hunk fanstasies to yourself

reeses and vin diesel, the two great tastes that taste great together. moonit if you weren't so cute, i'd be really creeped out right now

By moonit on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 02:14 am:

heh. i admit i have a slight obession. or two.

is it wrong to wrap a present and pretend its from Vin and then acted really shocked when an unspecting family member pulls it out from the tree to give it to me?

By wisper on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 01:52 pm:

oh my.

By kazu on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 01:59 pm:

once again, if she wasn't so cute....

By sarah on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 03:15 pm:

i think that's funny as shit, you should totally do that.

By eri on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 06:02 pm:

Just make sure it isn't your own handwriting on the label.

Otherwise that is funny as hell.

By semillama on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 06:17 pm:

I think it's funnier if it's obviously your handwriting.

I never caught on as a kid to the fact that Santa and my mom had the same handwriting.

By Lapis on Tuesday, December 16, 2003 - 02:02 am:

Both Santa and the Christmas Fairy had the same handwriting as my mom. My dad's is completely illegible.

By moonit on Tuesday, December 16, 2003 - 04:26 am:

No I'm gonna get one of the boys at work to do the label. As it is a movie of his, I thought the card should say

"sorry I couldn't make it to your xmas - here's a little something so you can pretend I'm with you.

Love Vin"

My family already think I'm mental so thats okay.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact