watermelon and green grapes

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: watermelon and green grapes
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Skottey on Saturday, June 20, 1998 - 04:50 pm:
    I love watermelon and green grapes

By Ridin on Saturday, June 20, 1998 - 08:15 pm:
    Skottey....have you ever tried frozen (green) grapes? Just throw some in a bowl and put it in the freezer. They are so damn good and refreshing, kinda gives you the sensation of eating ice-cream, but, much healthier. Of course, it's no substitute for ice-cream, but, they are really really good this way. Try it and lemme know what'chu think. Warning: once the grapes thaw out, they turn kinda icky.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, June 20, 1998 - 10:11 pm:
    So, like, Ridin, do you like suck on 'em when there hard and eventually get them all soft and gooey? Funny, I thought it always worked better the other way around...

By Ridin on Saturday, June 20, 1998 - 10:39 pm:
    ACTUALLY, Jimbaby....yes. But...if you get'em before they are too hard, they're kinda slushy inside. You SO damn funny Jimbaby.

By . on Sunday, June 21, 1998 - 01:39 am:
    i dont suck them, i go straight into swallow

By Dani on Sunday, June 21, 1998 - 11:43 am:
    Oh my....its....its...its...RIDINHOOCHIEMAMA!!!!!!! Shit girl, I thought your fingers were broke and you couldnt type anymore!! Ohhh all that talk about frozen things and all that suck talk makes me wanna..nevermind.
    Whats so wrong about it being a little slushy inside? I only swallowed once.....I was chewing gum and suckin' this dude off and I swallowed cum and gum at the same time...nasty I'll tell ya. Maybe I'll just stick to suckin' on a frozen green grape.

By Skottey on Sunday, June 21, 1998 - 11:49 am:
    I have had frozen green grapes before. You are right, they are gross if they thaw before you eat them.

By Ridin on Sunday, June 21, 1998 - 11:59 am:
    I never said slush was a bad thing. However, I do think gum and cum are....together that is....like chunky-spunky.

By Dani on Sunday, June 21, 1998 - 12:02 pm:
    I'll tell ya what Skottey babe...I'll freeze my twiffer and if you drive REALLY fast, you'll be able to eat it before it thaws...

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, June 21, 1998 - 03:48 pm:
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

By Dani on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 01:25 am:
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW what Jimbabe??? Frozen Dani Twiffer happens to be a very high in demand item these days...dont knock it till ya try it lover lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 06:09 am:
    *jimbabe dances around like Lucy VanPelt spitting and wiping her lips in horror after being smooooched by Snoopy*

By Ridin on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 09:55 am:
    Jimbaby..........it tastes like chicken, just a little gamey, (so I've heard. Mine tastes like peach pie).

By Dani on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 10:34 am:
    I dont eat watermelon...I dont eat green grapes but maybe twice a year...and I sure as fuck dont eat peach pie. But I do eat chicken and it will never taste quite the same I'm sure. Uh, would that be fried,broiled,baked,barb-b-q,cajun,sesame,oriental, or orange chicken Ridin?

By Ridin on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 10:42 am:
    i dunno....i don't eat DAT kinda chicken dammit da-NETTE......you outta know me better than that missy.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 10:49 am:
    I suspect Danipoo's tastes like kous kous or something by now...

By Dani on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 11:01 am:
    HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!! Very funny Jimbabe!!!!!!!!! what the hell is kous kous?? I know its something Greek but do ya care to define that?? I'm skeert to read the definition though. Just keep in my mind that my Twiffer is off limits to anyones meat. Tongues and hands are a different story but meat never gets anywhere near my Twiffer. Penetration is OUT of the question. K, now define please...

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 11:09 am:
    hehehe

Danihoney, I have NO worldly idea what the fuck kous kous is. I just know it's a greek food. Oh, and btw, I accept meat. I am an equal opportunity slut.

By Whet on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 11:49 am:
    kous kous definately sounds like the phonetic spelling of the arabic slang for ummmmm lets just say 'Twiffer'
    ;-)

By Dani on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 01:39 pm:
    I always wanted to get license plates for my car that say Twiffer...When it comes to renew my license in the year 2001, maybe I'll check into it. The kous kous thing sounds kinda kinky..I like it!!! I have to ask you something there Whet..what does the word phonetic mean? I looked in my Websters but it aint there...

By Chordata on Tuesday, June 23, 1998 - 01:19 pm:
    couscous is a small grained moroccan pasta.

By Dani on Tuesday, June 23, 1998 - 02:28 pm:
    Are you saying that my Twiffer tastes like a small grained moroccan pasta Jimbabe?? Tell ya what I'll do just for you, I'll get a cup, squat over the cup and pour some Dani Juice in it and mail it to you with the corn muffins...ya know, ya can kinda like dunk the muffins in the juice..THEN tell me my Twiffer tastes like a small grained moroccan pasta. See honey, I love ya THAT much!!!!!!!!!! The things I wont do for my Jimbabe!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, June 23, 1998 - 02:50 pm:
    Dani darlin, I was almost 100% sure that Kous Kous (now cous cous) was a greek dish. I guess now you taste like a gyro. Being you live so close to Tarpan Greek Springs. *grin*

P.S. I'll pass on the joy juice.

By Dani on Tuesday, June 23, 1998 - 03:01 pm:
    But but but but but but..last night you called it Danirita Jimbabe..now your gonna pass on it? I'm...I'm..I'm crushed and devastated...I hate gyros...those things are gross. Hmmm, maybe if I make Twiffer taste like white pizza (your favorite) maybe it would sound more appetizing for you?? You the bestest Jimbabe!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, June 23, 1998 - 03:09 pm:
    Danipoo, if you'll recall, we were discussing how to market your juices to the straight male public. That's when I came up with Danirita darlin. For the gay market you'd have to have a Big Beef jerkey or somethin'.

By Dani on Tuesday, June 23, 1998 - 03:17 pm:
    Hey listen Jimbabe, dont be rainin' on my parade...my fantasies are mine, mine all mine and no one can take them away from me dammit...Ahhhhhhh I feel much better now....I had a beef jerkey one time and it gave me horrible heartburn so I stay away from it. But if you come to see me in July, I'll be sure to have a big ole fat spicy beef jerkey just for you...or would that be beef jerk-em-off?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, June 23, 1998 - 04:58 pm:
    HA HA HA!!! Danipoo you ROCK missy!!! You can have your dreams if I can have mine (AK). *grin*

By Whet on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 12:10 am:
    I kaint spell, but I know what kous kous means in arabic.
    And it aint no greek snack its a full meal womanly deal.
    That is if you like that sort of thing, I know I do.

Hey Jim PJ man...
    What is your kinda man - I mean your type guy?
    Just curious for another thread....

By Dani on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 12:47 am:
    Uh, Jimbabe...I'll give you AK but you'll have to mud wrestle me for Baron...there are lots of things I would glady share with anyone but NOT Baron. It will kill me to give you AK but the world is not a perfect place. Cause if it was, I'd have both of them boys in bed with me at the same time...Jims type of guy is .....uh, ummmm, well, HAIRY...and no, he does NOT accept spray-on hair..I already offered that to him and he declined. Jims type of guy MUST be sweet and funny and have a great sense of humor and be somewhat intelligent. Thats just my opinion..but I'm accurate on that right Jimbabe Lover Lips Sweet Cheeks Honey Buns?? I've been begging Jim and Petey, Uh, I mean PetRock to come on over to mine and Ridins team but no luck so far. Never say never though...thats my motto.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 08:22 am:
    Whet: My ideal man, would have red hair, a buzz cut, be in relatively good shape (better than me for example), not overly muscular, have a hairy chest, a GREAT smile, killer eyes, plus all the nice things Dani said. Don't get me wrong, that's the ideal. Alot of times, the ideal is not realistic. Of most importance to me is someone who is caring, loving, fun to be around. Someone who makes me laugh, makes me cry (good cry), and makes me swoon.

As of yet I have not been in such a relationship, but do know someone who fits quite a bit of my ideal. I just have not worked up the nerve to reveal myself to this person.

What makes not having that someone special all the more easier, is having what I consider to be GREAT friends, like Pete, Dani, Ridin', Nate, plus many other pals I have met online.

And, Whet, I don't care for Leo DiCaprio either. As I've said in prior threads, Billy Zane of the same HUGE movie is much more YUMMY than he.

By Skottey on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 12:40 pm:
    Its amazing, i started out by telling the world that I like green grapes and watermelon and five days later PJ is telling us he thinks Billy Zane is cuter than Leo DiCaprio, what has come of this thread?

By Dani on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 01:06 pm:
    Awwwww..Jimbabe..you'll work up the nerve someday. My lips are sealed though babe!!!! I think Leo is very young looking. I mean , to me he looks like a child. I love a man with a baby face but Leo dont fit in that category. My idea of a gorgeous man is Andy Garcia...Mmmmm..damn..there is someone else I saw last night on MTV that was kinda attractive to me..I have been hearing this song on the radio constantly lately called Iris..."And I dont want the world to see me..cause I dont think that they'd understand..when everythings meant to be broken..I just want you to know who I am" etc....etc...the dude from the Goo Goo Dolls sings that and I saw the video last night..very do-able in my opinion. BUT...(get ready Jimbabe) the most gorgeous of them all is....is...is..is...Yup, you guessed it Jimbabe...My Baron...the man is perfect I swear...full details cummin' up in July on that one..LOL

By PetRock on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 01:41 pm:
    Spill it Jim....tell us who. I'll even play Devil's Advocate and place the anonymous phone call for you.

Skottey....these threads have a life of their own and tend to wander off course repeatedly.

Dani....Leo's ok, Brad's ok, even the GooGooDolls singer (aren't they from my hometown?) but as for killer looks, it comes down to JFK Jr. and Antonio Sabato Jr. No question about it.

Now, about this watermelon and green grapes.....(there ya go Skottey -- I tried to get it back on track. Probably won't last long though....)

By Dani on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 02:08 pm:
    I could do some wild shit with green grapes and watermelon if I was to ever have the ultimate pleasure of fuckin' the livin' shit outta JFK Jr....you are sooooooo right PetRock...and Antonio..ohhhh yesssssss..those 2 men are a womans (or a mans) wet dream cum true..

By Skottey on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 08:44 pm:
    The three o f you sound like you are in heat.

I don't know, maybe my taste in men is a little different than the three of you, but I prefer Jerry Garcia over Andy Garcia.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 10:44 pm:
    *jim buttons lips*

By Skottey on Friday, June 26, 1998 - 09:00 am:
    Fruit Mix- A poem by Skottey

watermelon and green grapes are good to eat,
    they cool me down in this southern summer heat,
    I eat them night and day,
    I eat them everyday,
    watermelon is delicious,
    green grapes sure are nutritious,
    I love my fruit mix,
    Its called a fruit fix,
    watermelon and green grapes are good to eat,
    they cool me down in this southern summer heat

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, June 26, 1998 - 09:34 am:
    That was VERY good, Skottey. You should talk in prose all the time. :-)

By Dani on Friday, June 26, 1998 - 10:41 am:
    LMAO@JIMBABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You kill me!!!! I aint in heat at the moment Skottey but I can tell you that I feel it comin' on...even the broom handle and the cucumbers in the fridge are lookin' mighty attractive to me right now..oh my God, even my husband is lookin' mighty attractive to me right now...I MUST be in heat.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, June 26, 1998 - 12:31 pm:
    *Jimbabe bows to tumultuous applause from his audience*

By Skottey on Friday, June 26, 1998 - 01:50 pm:
    Green Grapes and Watermelon.

By Whet on Friday, June 26, 1998 - 10:27 pm:
    Oh mah gosh - miss a day and what a twist the threads take!

Jim aka PajamaBoy.....
    How can I say this - ummmm I'm strawberry blonde (short not quite buzz cut though) with a red beard, hairy chest, muscular but not overly so, great smile, gentle quality, a touchy feely sort known to get emotional and cry at times and wants a lot of hugs.
    Plus throw in a smooth sexy deep southern voice - if you're into sweet nothin kinda talk, the kind that you feel and hear and sense the warmth from all at the same time, hold me tight and feel the vibration in my chest as I moan kinda voice?

Why do you have to be a man, why can't you be a woman?
    You sound like a great person. And I'm not gay. Isn't that a pisser?

If you were my friend though I'd certainly give you a hug, and in public.
    I really don't give a dam what people think. Other than my friends.

HEY SKOTTEY
    How southern are you southern dude?
    Southern enough to know why you save the white corncobs for last?
    (its ok, I can make those jokes... I AM southern ;)

Fruit is GOOD.
    Eatin grapes right now!

By Skottey on Friday, June 26, 1998 - 11:24 pm:
    I am about as southern as most people in Florida, which means, I am not southern at all. I moved here from Michigan about 3 1/2 years ago. I came from a small town of 10,000 people and a county of only 25,000 people. I was raised in an all white, all straight, all mainstream environment, and guess what, I hated it. Everybody knew everybody, everybody knew everything about everybody. The highest paying job in town besides teachers, doctors and lawyers was about $9.00 an hour. I had to get the hell out of there.
    I love it here in Tampa, I would rather deal with this shitty world than go back in that cave known as SHIT TOWN, MICHIGAN!

By Dani on Friday, June 26, 1998 - 11:33 pm:
    Awwwww....that whet is sooooooooo damn sweet....ALL men should be just like him!!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, June 27, 1998 - 02:23 am:
    Hey Whet man..... *hug* Thanks dude.

By Skottey on Saturday, June 27, 1998 - 09:27 am:
    Remember Jim and Dani, we are here to discuss watermelon and green grapes. I don't suggest you give a green grape a hug, you might squish it!!!!!!!!!!!! ha, ha

By Skottey on Saturday, June 27, 1998 - 09:33 am:
    Jim, if you ever decide to come to Florida and visit Dani or something there is a very popular club in Ybor City near Tampa you would like called Pleasuredome, I have been in there a few time when I was really drunk with my xwife and friend. They have cross-dressed men on stage and the crowd goes wild. The crowd is both straight and gay and they appear to have a good time. I just feel funny about being in a place like that during a drag show, I heard one guy say he had to get out of there, he wasn't gay and he couldn't keep his eyes of the girlyguy on stage. ha-ha.

You would love the place.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, June 27, 1998 - 09:36 am:
    Think again Skottey. I am one gay man who is NOT into the drag scene. I don't knock it, but it's not for me.

By Skottey on Saturday, June 27, 1998 - 09:39 am:
    oh shit............almost forgot..............Green Grapes and Watermelon.

Oh my God, would you believe, I went to the store last night and did my bi-weekly shopping, I picked up some green grapes and watermelon. I got home, put all the food up, and fried myself a burger. After eating I decided to make my fruit mix of watermelon and green grapes. The watermelon was as good as ever, the grapes on the other hand were half-rotten, I am pretty mad at myself, I am a grape guru and didn't even notice that at the store.

I am getting ready to take the grapes back and bitch, I will tell them that I am their biggest consumer of grapes and they better get their shit together or I will take my grape shopping ass elsewhere. After that I am going to go to the beach over by Dani's little city of Holiday.

Green Grapes and Watermelon

By Skottey on Saturday, June 27, 1998 - 08:28 pm:
    Sorry Jim, I was just looking out for you. I thought you liked that shit.

By Whet on Sunday, June 28, 1998 - 12:05 am:
    I had this lovely post about feeding my dog handfulls of grapes - but in another thread!

Thanks Dani, welcome n huggs back Jim :)

Come on Skottey...
    Wouldn't a grape grope group hug be glorious?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, June 28, 1998 - 12:25 am:
    Thanks, anyway Skottey. *extends hand*

By Dani on Sunday, June 28, 1998 - 01:30 am:
    I'm thinkin' it would be a very wonderful thing!!!!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, June 28, 1998 - 06:34 am:
    *Jim ponies up for a spot between Whet and Danipoo*

By Skottey on Sunday, June 28, 1998 - 11:22 am:
    ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to a fruit stand yesterday and picked up 2 pounds of grapes for under $2.00, great price. I also picked up 5 kiwis for $1.00. The lady also had watermelon, Jumbo sized watermelon for $3.99, that is a great price. GOD I LOVE FRUIT! Unfortunately I didn't need any watermelon, I had picked some up at the grocery Friday night. I also picked up a cantalop for $2.00 and two tomatos for 89 cents.

Unfortunately this fruit stand is way the hell out in the middle of nowhere, somewhere near Tarpon Springs, kinda near Dani, but I don't think she likes green grapes and watermelon.

Green Grapes and Watermelon.............and KIWI. A topic we can all agree on.

By Skottey on Sunday, June 28, 1998 - 11:24 am:
    I almost forgot, the 2 pounds of grapes was a mixed bag of green grapes and seedless red grapes, the red ones are not as good but they are good in there own way.

Green and Red Grapes and watermelon and kiwi. A topic we can all agree on.

By Whet on Tuesday, June 30, 1998 - 09:03 pm:
    Ever notice that kiwi kinda remind you of testicles?
    Just a *little* bigger. ;)

By Whet on Tuesday, June 30, 1998 - 09:05 pm:
    Oh and Jim...
    You gonna be in front of me?
    ;)

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, June 30, 1998 - 11:56 pm:
    Wherever you want me Whetman! Grrrrrrrrrr!

By Skottey on Wednesday, July 1, 1998 - 10:27 am:
    watermelon, green grapes, and gay sex............haha

By PetRock on Wednesday, July 1, 1998 - 01:36 pm:
    anyone ever hear of David Burrell? total babe, very hot looking. did the adult film route and also put out his own music.

the one video of his that i saw, he was *ahem*, making love to a watermelon.

"But what about the seeds?" i hear you ask. Yes indeed, WHAT ABOUT THE SEEDS? Try explaining that to your doctor (and yes Skottey, I know all about the seedless variety but believe this one had 'em)

By Skottey on Wednesday, July 1, 1998 - 01:53 pm:
    watermelon, green grapes and gay sex with a watermelon......

By Dani on Wednesday, July 1, 1998 - 03:11 pm:
    I say we just do a HUGE group watermelon- green grape-kiwi testacle orgy and REALLY getta concept on the love goin' on in this topic!!!!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, July 1, 1998 - 04:38 pm:
    Go Dani!!! But won't you need a zucchini or somethin'???

By Dani on Wednesday, July 1, 1998 - 10:29 pm:
    Dont worry bout a thing Jimbabe, me and my pocket rocket will be there, on time with no COMPLICATIONS what so ever!!!!

By PetRock on Thursday, July 2, 1998 - 06:45 am:
    look how far we've come....from a simple "I love watermelon and green grapes" to discussing a group orgy with our favorite fruits and vegetables....

ain't love grand?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, July 2, 1998 - 07:16 am:
    *Jim kicks back, reclines, crosses his feet at the ankles, and says, "Aaaaaaaaaaaah." *

By Skottey on Thursday, July 2, 1998 - 09:13 am:
    Green Grapes, Watermelon, kiwi, and a gay orgy.......... I think I will cut and deseed the watermelon and cut up the kiwis and wash the grapes.

I would rather not participate in the "gay orgy"

By PetRock on Thursday, July 2, 1998 - 01:15 pm:
    sure you would skottey....admit it -- you're curious, ain't ya? don't worry, i won't tell.

btw....all that talk about green grapes - i finally went out and bought some....eating them RIGHT NOW in fact....there - i just had another.

yum....

By Dani on Thursday, July 2, 1998 - 02:36 pm:
    I wasnt referring to a gay or a straight orgy..I was referring to all us silly people in general.. thats why we come here and post messages...to have fun..And besides, PetRock and Jimbabe have been refusing my sexual advances for months now..but cant a girl dream??? (EL-OH-EL)

By Skottey on Thursday, July 2, 1998 - 05:40 pm:
    OK, we can divide the room into two orgies, straight on one side and gay on the other.
    That is why we are here, to have fun.

By Nate on Thursday, July 2, 1998 - 06:16 pm:
    it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

By Bobby on Thursday, July 2, 1998 - 08:55 pm:
    "mom always said not to play ball in the house"

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, July 2, 1998 - 09:30 pm:
    Nate: That's what I hear about events Christopher attends. *grin* Btw, where is our friend Christopher? He's been AWOL for quite some time.

By Asia on Friday, July 3, 1998 - 07:31 am:
    ill bring my tickling panties and a few hand picked produce items. where is this taking place? im already on my way, just need to know what direction to point the Brick.

By Whet on Friday, July 3, 1998 - 08:10 am:
    Asia:
    I've decided thats what I want in life.
    A pair of your tickling panties.
    (btw what ARE tickling panties exactly?)
    Don't bother with the produce though.
    A good lumberjack always brings plenty o hard log to a party ;-)

Put me on the notify list for the party guys....
    I'm in :)

By Ridin on Friday, July 3, 1998 - 05:31 pm:
    I'm comin' too, without my panties. Then I'm gonna come again...

andagainandagainandagainandagainandagain..... wakka wakka ding dong howdy.

By Whet on Sunday, July 5, 1998 - 05:15 pm:
    arrrgh I wish I hadn't read this post until closer to bedtime!

How am I gonna explain my excitement to the customer when I deliver this equipment in a few minutes?
    Unless they think I'm *really* into my work heh.

By PetRock on Monday, July 6, 1998 - 07:18 am:
    Well you could always deliver your *EQUIPMENT* as well as the equipment, Whet. Think they would get the *point* then?

ha ha ha :-)

By Skottey on Saturday, July 18, 1998 - 10:46 pm:
    My son Russell is home now and guess what? He too loves watermelon and green grapes like his daddy.

By
Lori on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 09:58 pm:

i wanna sex you up like an elephant ear

By Nate on Friday, October 1, 2004 - 08:08 pm:

i wanna ear you up like elephant sex.

By Antigone on Friday, October 1, 2004 - 08:17 pm:

i wanna forget you up like Poland

By Asia on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 03:42 pm:

Ironically, after Whet and I did the 2000 Boston-NY Aidsride, he went crazy and became born again and now thinks that homosexuality and pornography are evil. It's a world gone mad.

By droopy on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 11:29 pm:

you should have given him those tickling panties. they are stronger than christ.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact