peanuts and chewy pumpkin things

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: peanuts and chewy pumpkin things
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Quidam on Wednesday, September 30, 1998 - 02:19 pm:

1. Planters lightly salted peanuts.
    2. 3 pieces of Brachs' Mellocreme candy pumpkins.
    3. A large glass of water.

Damn, I really need to go to the store.

By Slacker on Thursday, October 1, 1998 - 04:18 am:

hey, while you're at the store get me some milk duds and some bridge mixture cause i'm gonna puff a fatty and i'm sure to get the munchies.

By Liam on Thursday, October 1, 1998 - 11:50 am:

Those pumpkin things sound pretty gross Quidam. Speaking of gross, I always thought the white cream stuff in Little Debbie products was pretty bad. Hostess always used a higher quality synthetic white cream. I loved HoHo's, but I don't know if they still make them.

By Quidam on Thursday, October 1, 1998 - 02:20 pm:

milk duds
    bridge mixture (for fatty puffing)
    hoho's

Anything else? Anyone?

(PS to Liam: Yes, they were quite nasty. Especially because I think they might have been from last holloween)

By Carrie Ann on Thursday, October 1, 1998 - 11:00 pm:

Yeppers, pick me up...
    A peach slurpee
    Juicy Pear jellybellys

Thank ya.

What I'm eating now: Chewing on the barbell thru my tongue. *gnaw*gnaw*gnaw*

By Slacker on Friday, October 2, 1998 - 02:02 am:

hey quid.
    get me some of those funny little spores that make me feel like a pirate when, i eat a few of them.

By Quidam on Friday, October 2, 1998 - 01:28 pm:

grabbing the pen by the fridge...

milk duds
    bridge mixture (for fatty puffing)
    hoho's
    A peach slurpee
    Juicy Pear jellybellys (mmmm, my fav)
    Funny Spores (Pirate Flavor)

Right. Anything else before I leave?

By Asia on Friday, October 2, 1998 - 02:57 pm:

reese's peanut butter cups and a thing of tater tots, please. ill pay you when you get back.

By Quidam on Friday, October 2, 1998 - 03:58 pm:

My neon green post-it is getting crowded....

Milk duds
    Bridge mixture (for fatty puffing)
    Hoho's
    A peach slurpee
    Juicy Pear jellybellys (mmmm, my fav)
    Funny Spores (Pirate Flavor)
    Reese's peanut butter cups
    2% Milk (because you'll want some afterward)
    A thing of tater tots

By Carrie Ann on Friday, October 2, 1998 - 06:14 pm:

Yeah i need some milk too so I can eat my fruity pebbles. Juicy pear are my fave too. mmmmmm :) *Hands you another post-it.. blue this time*

I have to go shopping tonight, but as long as you're offering you can add to that...

*Green grapes (juicy, crisp & sweet)
    *AA batteries (energizer... keeps going and going)
    *Mentadent refill (mmmmminty fresh)
    *Herbal Essences Leave-in conditioner (totally organic experience)
    *Haagen Daas Zesty Lemon sorbet (YUM!)

... Ahh ta heck with it. I'll come along and help you.

By Quidam on Friday, October 2, 1998 - 08:48 pm:

Ok, but you gotta show me your barbell.

Good choice on the Lemon sorbet, too. The Grapes may have to wait, they've been really sucky lately. But I suppose if you have time to kill, we could drive to California or florida or somewhere that has good fresh fruit still.

By Whet on Saturday, October 3, 1998 - 07:06 am:

whew
    glad ya mentioned green grapes. bought some yesterday, left them in the cab of the truck with the windows rolled up - got really toasty then remembered them, and tossed them in the freezer/fridge to cool em back down - forgot them again and just now remembered they were there. sometimes i eat them frozen like little popsicles but wasn't my intention this time, but luckily the freezer part doesn't work that well, is an old one out in the shop just to keep drinks cold, and i just checked and the grapes are fine.
    plus all the flourescent lights came on though the morning is cool.

By Asia on Saturday, October 3, 1998 - 08:17 am:

cant believe i forgot milk for the reese's peanut butter cups. that is my favorite drive-in-movie food combination. that or s'mores pop tarts, but the pop tart thing is a whole seperate discussion.

8)

By Agatha on Saturday, October 3, 1998 - 02:48 pm:

what i would like to eat right now is one of these delicious little apple pastries from the bakery down the street. i think i will go purchase one right now. they have good rugelach, as well.

By Sheila on Saturday, October 3, 1998 - 02:51 pm:

I just don't get it about milk. The whole idea is preposterous, and yes, I know we are mammals.

Once I was preparing a benefit dinner and the locals insisted on offering milk as a beverage choice. I cast one of my spells and threatened not to cook, because if you are old enough to go out to dinner, you do not drink milk with it.

Oh, I am sorry. Just feeling hopelessly crabby today and it has made me even more lactose-intolerant.

By Milk drinker hell raiser on Saturday, October 3, 1998 - 04:22 pm:

Ya know, in all my years and all my travels I've never met a male who specifically disliked milk. Maybe some who were indifferent or just never bought milk, but never one who spoke an unkind word about milk. I'm sure the world is full of guys who don't like milk, but

the number of female milk-dislikers seems to be higher.

I personally know 5 women who don't like milk.

This makes me wonder. Is it because women produce milk themselves? If, for example, it just so happened that bull semen were a common foodstuff, would more men hate it than women? And why was my mother, who doesn't like milk, constantly forcing down my throat, while my father, who did like milk, constantly give me beer?

Do women think there is a proper age to drink milk? Sheila seemed to think so. Is milk-drinking past, say, 18 wrong?

My grandfather used to make "old man's milk", which is whiskey, sugar, and milk. I like to make it too, of a night, while listening to Glenn Gould or reading a book.

It does a body good.

By Quidam on Saturday, October 3, 1998 - 06:06 pm:

Shelia

Don't worry about being crabby, especially over milk. I think there's a saying that goes with that :)

But you know, come to think of it, milk, purely as a concept, is pretty gross.

And strangely enough, I think MDHR has something there too. When I think back to all the people I knew who were strict vegans or lactose intolerant, they were indeed all female.

Logically, I think that's ridiculous. To my knowledge I don't believe there's any physiological propensity among females for aversion to milk products. But what do I know?

Is there a doctor in the house?

By Sheila on Saturday, October 3, 1998 - 06:40 pm:

I also think MDHR has touched upon the crux. The collection of bull or other semen, and of venom from herps, is called "milking". I always assumed it is because of the motions of the process, but milking a cow, a bull, a goat or a pit viper are all different actions.

I don't know many, or any men who have an aversion to milk, either. Is it an acceptable way to be a baby? Because that is how I think of milk, as baby food. I would make 12 the cutoff age for milk drinking. And that is pushing it.

My grandfather drank Scotch and milk, but we didn't have a name for it. The thought of contaminating Glenfiddich with THAT STUFF makes me gag.

Not against all dairy products re their taste and texture, etc. Maybe for other reasons not having to do with this. Yogurt and cheese and ice cream are favorites, although they all come from milk.

Excessive time on my hands today.

By MDHR on Saturday, October 3, 1998 - 08:28 pm:

Wow. Let me first just say that my posting was just something that's always been in the back of my mind. This is the first time anyone's ever answered me.

When I made that comment about bull semen, I was only wondering weather a product of the male (semen) would be disliked by a male, in the same way women seem to be more in the habit of disliking milk. I think that Sheila is right about the "motions of the process". Maybe it's also because it's the removal from the body of a substance that's meant to leave anyway - venom, milk, semen. The whole bull semen thing was just something I thought up while I was writing.

In fact, now that I read the last two entries I'm starting to think that it's more of a psychological thing. Is it built into the female psyche to believe that there is a sort of weaning period, and that even a nice cold glass of cow's milk, even in the back of a woman's mind, sort of goes against nature after one has reached a certain age? Do women almost instinctively see milk drinking as infantile?

My grandfather never had a name for his milk and whiskey drink, either (in which he used Jameson's). I found that name in a bartender's guide. He drank it because he had an ulcer. I know that these days they say not to drink milk if you have an ulcer, but that was then.

And I should have said earlier that, yes, it's only liquid milk that I'm talking about. In fact, there are certain milk products (such as cottage cheese) that only women seem to eat.

I think I read somewhere that the ancient Greeks would eat cheese, but found liquid milk distasteful and fit only for animals. The Hebrews dug milk, though, so I don't know.

I've been sick for the past couple of days and have too much time on my hands, too. And I'm not on a great crusade for milk, this became a vague obsession of mine after a night of drinking whiskey.

By Sheila on Saturday, October 3, 1998 - 09:40 pm:

Richard M. Nixon was known for eating cottage cheese, with ketchup on it.

Some things defy categorization.

By Quidam on Saturday, October 3, 1998 - 10:48 pm:

That's really nasty. Even more so than Brach's Mellocreme Candy Pumpkins.

By MDHR on Saturday, October 3, 1998 - 11:09 pm:

Here is something my other grandfather used to eat, and I secretly eat myself: he would spread cottage cheese over a piece of toast and then cover it with a layer of mayonaisse, preferably Hellman's or Best. He would also put the same mayo/c.c. mixture over cold pizza.

It is good with milk.

By Sheila on Saturday, October 3, 1998 - 11:38 pm:

You're not related to Nixon, are you?

Please have your HDL and LDL levels checked at once!

By MDHR on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 12:36 am:

Bite your tongue.

My grandfather had a thing about mayo. It seems to me that he put it on practically everything. His HDL and LDL and all those things were always low. He died of cancer at 84.

Another thing he used to do was put about 2 tbsp butter on a plate and mix it with honey and put it on rolls. He would do this at the end of dinner as a desert.

This is also good with milk.

And my cholesterol is low. I have it checked every year.

By PetRock on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 12:04 pm:

Lets see....

I like milk (skim milk actually, which many people insist is really just white-colored water)

I like cottage cheese (mixed with French dressing and a bit of salt n pepper)

I like yogurt (Pina Colada is my latest obsession)

Also like cheeses of all types....

I wonder where this puts me in the grand scheme of things?

(and could Sheila's aversion to milk, along with other women apparently, be the reason why I'm always seeing those ads for calcium deficiency that seem to be aimed at women?)

By MDHR on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 03:32 pm:

PetRock-

It doesn't put you anywhere. But I now think that if you like sandwich condiments with your cottage cheese, you are a very special person.

I dunno what women's not liking milk has to do with osteoperosis(sp?). I do know that Tums is not an acceptable source of calcium.

By Sheila on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 04:35 pm:

My bones are excellent, thanks to my practice earlier in life of having at least 8 Brandy Alexanders a day to provide the calcium necessary for growth and maintenance. Kahlua and Tia Maria are both loaded with nutrients especially important to women.

See, now that was babyish, having all those candy drinks and pretending it was for some reason other than getting drunk. But we cannot examine our motives for eating this or that, or where will it ever end, the futile and selfish introspection?

Pina Colada yogurt is good. Pina Colada frozen yogurt is better. Boat Drinks. Oh, god don't get me started.

They shouldn't have called it Cottage Cheese. Because, well, it's not real cheese, and "cottage" has connotations of treacle and gruel and stuff. Think of a better name for cottage cheese. I notice that Kraft, or one of those food conglomerates is trying to sell cottage cheese to kids by packing it with jam. Like no one ever thought of that before.

Where did you get those pumpkin things? We don't see them in California. Or perhaps we will, now that Halloween is near. I shall be looking.

I agree about the Tums, but
    I should ask the local cookers to make some batches of meth high in calcium as a selling point. Think that would work? Or would it attract more helicopters to my usually quiet mountain peak. . . . .

By Quidam on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 06:01 pm:

Shelia

Those pumpkin things... Made by Brachs. "Brach's Mellocreme Candy Pumpkins" is their official name I believe. As you guessed, they usually only appear around Halloween. But don't worry, you aren't missing anything.

(Sigh) I wish I had a quiet mountain peak. Even if it did have nutriously conscious meth labs.

By MDHR on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 06:06 pm:

Milk has been shown to have a calming effect on the nervous system, Sheila. Try it with Kahlua.

I've never heard of anybody putting jelly in cottage cheese, sounds good. I've had lasagna made with cottage cheese - not as good as ricotta. I grew up around Italians and they taught me how to eat ricotta over bread with salt and pepper. With strong coffee.

I like the name "cottage cheese" just fine. Your dislike for it sounds just a little elitist, but sounds more like you've been having a tough day.

I'm a licensed pilot; tell me where your mountain is and I'll buzz you and parachute down Brandy Alexander fixin's, pumpkin things, and tubs of skim-milk curds that are marked "manor cheese".

By Sheila on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 08:54 pm:

The most exclusive accomodations at some of the world's greatest hotels are called cottages. Kind of reverse snobbery, I guess. Didn't mean to project my worthless day on the public.

Please, no buzzing! And with meth labs in the area, parachute at your own risk. Last year some poachers shot a hang glider out of the sky near here. One of my neighbors has a landing strip, about three miles away, which she doesn't use, and Kahlua falling from the sky would be a marvel.

Down in the village, about 150 years ago, Rosa Bruschi had a little store to outfit the gold miners. The mine owners would send her lists of things to provide their workers, with the precaution "No whiskey". So Rosa packed jars of white lightening to load on the mules, and marked it "Canned Corn". Manor Cheese is still curds, eh?

Alas, I no longer drink alcohol. Long, boring story.

But I still dream about it.

PetRock, either you would settle into the mountain peak like a hand in a glove, or else you wouldn't last fifteen minutes after dark. You should try it sometime. This is a place to be centered.

Therefore I cannot understand why MDHR would think my nervous system needs calming. If milk worked that way, it would be injectable, I would be on a drip device, and Smith-Kline would be out of business.

Cheers.

By Sheila on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 09:08 pm:

Quidam, I did not mean to confuse you with PetRock, I was scrolling up and read wrong. Excuse me, please. I had never known you to sigh before this.

By Nelly on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 09:45 pm:

The parachute is welcome here, so long as it doesn't damage the new roof.

I think one of my losses of innocence bears some relation to a little restaurant that made a "Kahlua cooler". A tall glass with ice, cream, milk, vodka and Kahlua, the latter two ingredients in generous proportions. It went down so easy. The next one too, and the next. The person who bought me these things must have had a calculated knowledge of their effect.....

As to cottage cheese, I put it in that category of things that, even if forced, I don't think I will ever be able to swallow. Let's have no more on the subject please. I'm still shuddering from Richard Nixon.

By PetRock on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 10:18 pm:

Richard Nixon, wearing bermuda shorts with black knee-high socks and with milky-white thighs that have the consistency of cottage cheese.

Now THAT makes me shudder.....

By Quidam on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 10:59 pm:

Shelia,

S'okay. It's just that a quiet mountain place sounds *really* nice to me. I live in a very loud, very stinky, very annoying city. I didn't always, and I miss the "old days".

As for sighing... Yeah. I've been doing a lot of that lately. No correlation to eating candy pumpkins as far as I can tell.

Petrock,

Man, that's just gross :)

By Sheila on Sunday, October 4, 1998 - 11:04 pm:

Makes me go into anaphylactic shock. That Kahlua Cooler sounds like something I would give up my sobriety, therefore my life, to have.
    No more cottage cheese. Phantasy grocery shopping lists?
    You can shop anywhere, $$ no object. Be specific.

By MDHR on Monday, October 5, 1998 - 12:30 am:

To Sheila - I was the one having the nervous problems. I'd had a dream the night before that I was in Italy on some huge Roman-type bridge with low, wide walls on the side. It was dark and foggy and almost deserted except for a couple with a camera.

The woman was standing on one of the walls, and the man was taking her picture. Behind her was what seemed like a mountain (allowing for the impossible contortions of dream landscapes). There was a large hole sort of cut out of the living rock behind her. As she's prancing around the ledge, she falls in the hole. I run up to the hole and look; I see her falling like in a movie.

I tell the man to go get help, and I start crawling down the rocks to her. I find her body in a dark little grotto on a beach. I can hear the water. She is dead and her skin is pale and she looks very much like a corpse should. Eventually the man shows up alone. I look back; the woman is now lying on a stretcher.

Then she sits up. All of this has been like a b-movie, so of course she's a zombie. Or at least evil. I'm incredibly afraid of her. She stands up. The man runs off. She is going to kill me. Then she turns into a black cat. I grab the cat and cut off its paws. I watch the paws sort of fall away endlessly.

I wake up hyperventilating. Peggy Lee is playing on my CD player because it is a deep dark secret of mine that old music like that (Nat King Cole, Mel Torme, etc.) calms me. Usually, at least.

Might've been something I ate.

My Dream Shopping List:

Talisker
    Talisker
    Talisker
    Talisker
    ad infinitum....

Tonight will be the end of my access to a computer. Been Fun.

By Carrie Ann on Monday, October 5, 1998 - 01:27 am:

Pina colada yogurt has also become my latest dairy obsession. Great choice, Petey. (Err, sorry relapse. I mean PetRock. *wicked grin*)

I also drink skim milk. Colored water, yes as most of my friends/roomies call it.

And I prefer cottage cheese w/a little dill weed and maybe some cherry tomatoes on the side.

*Shows Quid her barbell* Nifty, eh?

Well, I start the new job tomorrow. Little nervous as its been awhile since I had any kind of -real- job. (ie. not taco slime - lasted 2 wks there before I quit letting them know my distaste for reeking of burritos every night. Heh.) I'll be working full time at The Computer Store (http://www.csnw.com) as a receptionist. Should be fun & I definitely could use the $ now.

By PetRock on Monday, October 5, 1998 - 07:44 pm:

Congrats on the new job Carrie Ann. I'll even forgive you for that little relapse of yours *grins*

Hmmm, dream shopping list?

Cottage cheese, Pina Colada Yogurt and endless lasagna.

And all the Ben&Jerry's and Edy's ice cream I can stand.

I live small and think smaller....heh heh

By Sheila on Monday, October 5, 1998 - 09:32 pm:

Polenta and arrabiata.
    San Francisco Sourdough and Brie.
    Perfect pineapple and an orange-flesh melon.
    Shiitake and Enoki mushrooms.
    Devon clotted cream.
    Real bagels from Brooklyn.
    Ginger marmalade.
    Baby asparagus, not more than an hour from the earth.
    Butter made from the MILK of Jersey cows fed only sweet clover and petted daily.
    Every flavor of Diet Snapple.
    For the dogs: great big meaty bones.
    For the cats: canned hamsters.
    For Twerp: a crate of lettuce. No radiccio, no arugula, no cos, no Boston Bibb and no red queen, just iceberg lettuce from Salinas, CA. His fave.
    Godiva, Godiva, Godiva.

This should tide me over until breakfast.

By Whet on Tuesday, October 6, 1998 - 07:14 am:

I'm not even sure what some of that stuff is, but it sounds delicious.
    I need to get out more. ;-)

Backing up a bit, when I was a kid we didn't have meth labs, we had moonshiners - who were known for making people disappear for various reasons - mainly walking up on them unexpectedly in the woods. So before my youthful treks into the GA/Carolina forests, my dad would have me recite a string of names of relatives n neighbors, the idea being *if* I could prove I was local I wouldn't get shot. (it worked, obviously)

And Shiela, still fresh are the memories of waking to my grandfather's bumping around in the kitchen, building a fire in the open fireplace, smelling the oak wood, listening to the crackling fire and the tick tock of the mantle clock, a fire to warm the kitchen and cold stiff leather of his boots before putting them on, heating a bit of water we poured into the metal milk pail, going out on the front porch and lighting the old green kerosene wick lantern, walking down to the barn where the gentle jersey cow was lowing, letting herself into the barn as soon as we opened the gate - walking ahead and standing right where he always milked her, taking the warm water to warm our hands, wash her udders, throwing the rest to the side, then starting the methodic milking, listening to the sound of the stream hitting the empty metal bottom, ringing out calling the cats, who loved it when you squirted warm milk in their mouth then sat licking themselves while the next got a shot...
    when the pail was about 2/3 full she was empty, started swishing her tail and was ready to go - so we walked back up to the house with the fresh warm milk and grandmother greeted us as we entered - her just starting to make the dough for fresh biscuits. Impatiently as a child trying to churn the butter faster by making the dasher go quicker in the old ceramic churn, waiting for the butter to rise to the top, asking just one more time 'is it ready yet', then hearing not yet son, just a little more, finally watching her lift the white soft dripping spoonfulls into an old pan, pressing out the water, mixing in just a dash of salt, pressing into the white ceramic butter mold, putting it into the fridge to chill and be ready for breakfast.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 10:51 pm:

Milk. Hmmmm....? I only like Vitamin D milk, if I'm just drinking plain milk. But, it must be on ice. VERY cold. I got this tip from my grandmother . Makes it all the more yummy.

PetRock-- Skim Milk = Blue Milk... *Blech*

I also like Milk with Strawberry Qwik in it. MMMmmm. This can be any kind of milk, yes, even Blue milk. Same goes for Chocolate milk. Oh and hot chocolate in the little envelopes,,, the directions say to use boiling water. No no no. Hot milk. Makes it MUCH more creamy and non-water tasting.

:-)

P.S. Hot Chocolate with Raspberry is OH SO YUMMY!

By Quidam on Thursday, October 8, 1998 - 11:11 pm:

As is cinnimon. cinnimmon. Cinee Mon.

And welcome back. :)

By Sheila on Friday, October 9, 1998 - 11:52 pm:

I finally saw the pumpkin-mallow things in a store today. Oh my. Did you really eat them, or are you just trying to scare us?

By Quidam on Saturday, October 10, 1998 - 03:49 am:

I actually ate three of them before I stopped lying to myself that I liked them.

Every damn year I buy them too. I guess they just remind me of halloween and I feel like I should have some around. Like candy canes at christmas or something.

I'm quite certain they have nothing remotely organic in them. Possibly nothing even from this planet.

By Distol on Saturday, October 10, 1998 - 05:07 am:

the ONLY way to drink milk is ice cold. If the first two gulps don't give you an ice cream headache, it ain't cold enough.

Vodka and milk taste like white chocolate. Sort of. You have to be pretty scribbled for it to, but it does. But I guess if your scribbled enough, lysol and paint can too.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Saturday, October 10, 1998 - 09:42 am:

Speaking of cream filled things, there's nothing more revolting then buying an eclair or a cream filled donut expecting, a custard filling, and getting some white 100Million percent sugar goo.

ICKY!

Oh... and thanks for the welcome back, Quidam! Cinnamon and Hot Cocoa? Hmmm? I dunno about that.

By Nelly on Sunday, October 11, 1998 - 12:27 am:

Hot chocolate best with Nestle's Quik. Well cocoa is better but it's hard to get the proportion of cocoa and sugar right so it's not bitter and it has a tendency to boil while you're dissolving the cocoa because that takes awhile and the milk has to be really, really hot. And that causes this skin to form on top which has to be skimmed off carefully or else little bits of it get in the cocoa and you drink them and go yech. What's interesting is things that are very delicious eaten with cocoa, like buttered toast dunked in it, and Cheez-Its, and what else? Hot chicolacolate we called it

By Sheila on Sunday, October 11, 1998 - 10:52 am:

Tucked between the hunter green flannel sheets, dipping buttered toast in hot chocolate, warm kitty at my feet.........see you guys next Spring.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact