humble pie?

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: humble pie?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By R2d3 on Saturday, June 16, 2001 - 07:45 pm:

with miso (hearty red) soup and grainy breadbread with butter and avocado.

By Nelly on Saturday, June 16, 2001 - 11:21 pm:

anyone ever see Breat and Puppet Theatre? Anyone ever eat any of the bread they hand out after the performance?

By Nlely on Saturday, June 16, 2001 - 11:22 pm:

Bread. not Breat. Breat is the Alabama pronunciation. They're from Vermont.

By droopy on Sunday, June 17, 2001 - 08:38 am:

theater cripples who make bread.

chicago green, talkin' 'bout black napalese
    a dirty room and a silver coke spoon, give me my release
    black napalese, it's got ya weak in your knees
    sneezin' dust that you got buzzed on, you know it's hard to believe
    thirty days in the hole, thirty days in the hole, thirty days in the hole, that's
    what they give you now,
    thirty days in the hole

newcastle brown, i'm tellin' you, can sure smack you down - take a
    greasy whore and a rollin' dance floor, it's got your head spinnin' round.
    if you live on the road, there's a new highway code
    you take some urban noise and some urban poison,
    it's gonna lessen your load.
    thirty days in the hole, thirty days in the hole,
    thats what they give you now, thirty days in the hole,
    thirty days in the hole.

black napalese, it's got ya weak in your knees
    sneezin' dust that you got buzzed on, you know it's so hard to please
    newcastle brown can sure smack you down,
    you take a greasy whore and a rollin' dance floor
    you know you're jailhouse bound
    thirty days in the hole, thirty days in the hole,
    that's what they give ya now, thirty days in the hole
    thirty days in the hole....

By A southern Money Manager working for Leggs Mason on Sunday, June 24, 2001 - 09:55 am:

I AM from Vermont and I love that breat that the BRead and Puppet Theatre hand out. It's the best.
    Like my Oakleys. also . . like my Lexus.

They're the BEST.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact