Budget Gourmet Classics Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: Budget Gourmet Classics Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Larfus on Sunday, March 17, 2002 - 09:16 pm:

almost yummy to

By eri on Sunday, March 17, 2002 - 11:19 pm:

It's St. Patrick's Day! Had to have corned beef and cabbage, potatoes, and lots of booze!

By J on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 01:07 am:

I feel so bad ,but Czarina and I only got together 3 times in 2 weeks,and one was my mother's funeral,today we had a pot-luck at Jimmy Sue's and he has arrived,and last night we had a bar-b-que here.Nobody ever told me my mother was dyeing,and today I heard a message on her machine from the nursing home where she went after the hospital,and they made a mistake on her medication,I was giving her her meds,I'm so freaked.Also,I don't know who took it upon them to invite Pumkin,but she tried to take a bottle of beer at the service,and then when told that wouldn't be acceptable she tried to toss it in the mortuary parking lot,I'm sorry,I know her Mom,and she wasn't born to be white trash. She worked at it. Ugggg.

By eri on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 08:28 am:

I am sorry to hear about your Mom. It is always tough to lose someone you care about. Remember, though, that it wasn't your fault.

By J on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 12:31 pm:

That's what keeps me going,though if somebody had of given me a clue that she wasn't going to make it I would have spent our last days together differently.They let her out of the nursing home on a Saturday,she came to my house,I kept trying to make her eat,she was cranky,but I thought she was getting better. Monday I took her to her regular doctor,who just looked at her and said she needed hospice care,tue. she just slept and wouldn't eat,but she promised me she would the next day which was wednsday and she did,she woke up in a good mood and ate jello and ice cream,that afternoon a hospice lady came here,checked her out and they transfered her to a hospice care center right then and there. We went there and made sure she was all situated in her room,and I told her I'd be back the next day.I wish I would have stayed there with her but I was exhausted,so I went home to rest,but Ryan's physcho girlfriend had decided to kill herself(again)and came over here trying to use the phone to see who has been calling him,my husband offered to make the call or to take her whereever she needed to go,she left once and we locked up the house,but she scaled over our 8 foot fence and so we called 911,but she got away,I hate her.Around 6:30 a.m. thursday morning the hospice called and said she was going,I called my brother,went right down there we were all with her,grandkids and the great grandbaby,everyone except Jonathon. She couldn't talk,she was on oxygen and they were drugging her pretty heavy so she wouldn't suffer,we all told her how much we appreciated her,and how much we loved her,and I know she heard us because at one point when we were telling her how much we loved her,she said thanks,the only word she said till she died.I'm taking her ashes back home some time at the end of April to be with my Dad,I hope the dogwood trees are in bloom.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact