Not this

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: Not this
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By spunky on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 05:32 pm:

Yep, urine for a surprise Dorothy, and no we're not in Kansas anymore.

Urine does a body good

Urine therapy can be a very effective healing modality. Sometimes when all else fails, urine therapy will turn a person around. We will be covering some of the reasons why this is so, and in that regard will lightly touch on homeopathy and isopathy. Isopathic concepts stare us in the face every time we look at live blood under the microscope.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I dont care, I am NOT doing this:

"1) Use your own urine in a homeopathic fashion.

First, collect midstream urine in a clean cup or container. This should be a clean catch, meaning the genital area (important for women in particular) has been cleaned beforehand. To 1/6 ounce of distilled water in a sterile bottle, add one drop of fresh urine. Cap and shake 50 times. Take one drop of this mix and add to another 1/6 ounce of distilled water and shake 50 times. Take one drop of this mix and add to 1/6 oz. of 80 to 90 proof vodka which acts as a preservative.

Place three drops under the tongue hourly until there is obvious improvement or temporary exacerbation of symptoms. As improvement progresses, lengthen the interval between treatments. After 3 days, suspend treatment to avoid pushing the immune system. Treatment is resumed if progress remains static or relapse occurs.

2) Begin with oral drops then increase dosage as needed.

Use fresh urine drops direct. For some cases, sub-lingual drops work well.
    (Should always use fresh urine immediately upon collection. You should not boil or dilute the urine in any way. You must use it in its natural form)

Start by taking 1-5 drops of morning urine on the first day. On the second day, take 5-10 drops in the morning. On the third day, take 5-10 drops in the morning, and the same amount in the evening before you go to bed.

Once you feel accustomed to the therapy, gradually increase the amount as needed for obtaining results for your condition. As you use the therapy, you will learn to adjust the amount you need by observing your reactions to the therapy. It may be that you'll work up to actually drinking an ounce or two at a time."

By Nate on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 06:29 pm:

and all this time i've been drinking it just because it tastes great!

By kazu on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 06:33 pm:

you know how there are just some times when you read something and know that nate has a comment.

By semillama on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 07:03 pm:

Less Filling!

By heather on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 07:07 pm:

do it until your body cures itself despite what
    you're doing, or you die, despite what you're
    doing

By patrick on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 07:15 pm:

just last night i was discussing old wive's tales with a friend and she retold a tale of how in days ago, it was thought that baby's pee in soiled diapers, if applied to the face could resolve acne.

you have to wonder how many "old wives tales" were born out of practical jokes.

By semillama on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 07:59 pm:

note in the above recipe the use of VODKA. hmmmm

By sarah on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 10:49 am:

vodka as a *preservative*. and then you're only using droplets of the tincture.

i'm not saying this is a good thing, but i knew a woman in hawaii who would occassionally ingest her own urine for health reasons. we never got into the details of it though, like if she diluted it or what. in spite of this information, i had a HUGE crush on her.

By spunky on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 11:45 am:

By wisper on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 06:22 pm:

yes, i think the 80 to 90 proof vodka may have something to do with this mixture.
    I think that would definetly cause a temporary exacerbation of my symptoms.

By LLJ on Friday, September 24, 2004 - 08:43 pm:

THIS MESSAGE IS ON GROSS MODE> I DO NOTHING WITH MY PEE

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact