micro-chipping my cat

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: micro-chipping my cat
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 11:56 am:

A few days from now,I will get a Vet to implant a transponder under my cats skin (so I can find it)but I have to starve it for 12 hours before the opp,I may not have the will power to do that.I may have to force feed it a whole salmon,or tuna,to keep it going.

By Dodi on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 07:47 pm:

V..I thought about doing this to my cat, but she stays indoors. There's been a couple of times, where she has gotten out and didn't come back for a few days. She has a kidney disease...:(

I think it's a great idea.

V..I hope I can continue to post, as I like chatting with you.....:)

By Dodi on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 07:48 pm:

By the way, I just ate a piece of pie and had a great cup of coffee...yum.

By V on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 12:25 pm:

Dodi,my God,it is so good to have you back on line,so many people post as you,my cat is a girl called "Tia",in Greek it means "Princess",at the back of the house most nights I get the tom cats yowling to get at Tia,but she wont get out untill I get the micro-chip implant and the reproductive bits taken out,allthough I dont really agree with thwarting nature,I just cant handle 18 kittens a year.,and no way will I do what my father did,drown them in a water barrel.

By V on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 12:31 pm:

...I still remember the bubbles comeing up from the kittens mouths when I was 5 years old.

By V on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 12:50 pm:

...for what reason may you "not continue to post"? is it technological or personal? on the net,you post what you want,you have no censor,post as you...from my point of view,you are a true free spirit,I try to be such also,we rock till we drop,right?

By V on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 01:56 pm:

...look,perhaps im psychic,a lot of friends tell me I am,but I tend to think you have a male person telling you what to do,looking over your shoulder perhaps?...dont want to intrude,its just what I see in my head...look,do your own thing fine Lady.v

By Dodi on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 08:22 pm:

No, infact, it's the total opposite. My husband pretty much lets me do what ever, so no worries there. I couldn't post, cause everytime that I would try, it wouldn't let me. I asked my husband why that would be happening and he couldn't give me an answer. Gosh, who know's, maybe he did and he didn't want me to get back on this thing...hmmmmmm, makes ya wonder huh?

By Dodi on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 08:25 pm:

My cats name is Maya. She's 13 1/2 years old and I just love her to death. We have some stray cats that come around and I feed them. I know that I shouldn't, cause they will come for ever now. Oh well, at least their being fed..:)

Why did your dad have so many cats???? That's unusual for men...

By V on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 02:24 pm:

.....no,my dad had one female cat that gave birth to 18 kittens a year,so he had to kill them,and I had no right to pry in to your private life as I did,I just got this stupid idea you were being dictated to,my "third eye" needs glasses. xxxxx and I hope your Husband knows how lucky he is to have you.,so when are you opening an E-Bay shop? Baltic amber with insect inclusions perhaps? If you get stuff from Lithuania,I will buy it on line. xxxxxx

By V on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 03:12 pm:

...feed Maya on Tuna or Salmon,and it will live beyond 25,and give it lots of kisses.,if cats could talk,they would say "I prefer fishes",my Sister has a 29 year old cat that only eats fish.,thats about 130 in human years.

By V on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 05:56 pm:

...when you consider,cats eat a lot better than we do.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact