Eating nothing for 48 hours,,and I dont even feel hungry...

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: Eating nothing for 48 hours,,and I dont even feel hungry...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 09:00 pm:

'''''you know,v has this sneaky feeling most Sorabjis are about 45 stone and need a fork lift to get in to bed most nights......betcha v is right on this,I do tend to think most of you are BIG time FLABBY.,...........................,part from droopy.

By Hal on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 08:17 am:

I certainly do not weight 629.4 lbs.

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 03:29 pm:

LMAO!

By V on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 07:51 pm:

Hal,but you do,for a fact,post like a flabby person,with an ass the size of Arizona,and is it right when you sit on the john,Japan gets an earthquake of 6.9 on the Richter Scale?...Hal,only messing around,we both know,know you dont weigh 629.4 lbs,not by a long shot...............its more like 12 tons.

By Hal on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 07:22 pm:

Uh huh.

By V on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 07:05 pm:

Hal,how do you translate "crisps" to American?...its my only food for the last 48 hours,1 pack,29 grams,but I cant work out how I exist on all most nothing.Any ideas?

By SLASH on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 11:38 pm:

Becuz yer a fat asshole!

By V on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 05:55 pm:

....is 10 and a half stone fat for a man??????

By Hal on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 07:21 pm:

We call them Chips.

By V on Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - 09:39 pm:

Hal,are you indeed the old HAL 900O that has been posting for years?,or a copy of the original?....v gets cloned a lot,but tonight its the real v...

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, August 2, 2007 - 01:55 am:

LMAO!!!!

By V on Thursday, August 2, 2007 - 01:54 pm:

...thats French for salad dressing,right?

By V on Thursday, August 2, 2007 - 03:51 pm:

...as a man, I should be eating 2500 calories a day,on average I do 422,food is just so boreing.,I saw a newspaper under some big fat guys armpit today,at was half submerged under arm pit sweat,but I got the headlines,"most fat people just want to pig out"..thats just soo true......

By Hal on Thursday, August 2, 2007 - 07:15 pm:

That's me.

By V on Friday, August 3, 2007 - 06:05 pm:

hal,most Lithuanians tend to be diplomatic,and dont tread on toes,but I do want to know how fat you are,is it fork lift time for YOU?....most of us need 2000 cals a day,v can get buy on 225 as I dont walk or exercise at all...

By Hal on Friday, August 3, 2007 - 08:59 pm:

I get by on about 1500 Calories a day, and I do work out.

Currently, I'm about 195 lbs, with a BFP of 17%. (body fat percentage.)

By V on Saturday, August 4, 2007 - 03:31 pm:

so in other words your fat.

By V on Saturday, August 4, 2007 - 04:41 pm:

GOD,do I hate "seafood"...it tasts like shit,so I go out at 3 a.m. and "ping" them on the roofs of cars parked down the street,we all do that, dont we?......so if you find a King Prawn on your car,you know v is over at your place.

By V on Sunday, August 5, 2007 - 03:34 pm:

..you know you sometimes get prawns in egg fried rice,its a bit like finding a slug on a lettuce...

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, August 5, 2007 - 07:31 pm:

V ,there is toxic like mercury found in sea food, as well as lead............

By V on Monday, August 6, 2007 - 02:28 pm:

CHRIST,NOW I KNOW WHY I DONT EAT THEM!!!!!,as normal,I will go out at 3a.m.,and "ping" them on the roofs of parked cars,(mostly B.M.W.s,as most of them are driven by idiots)

By V on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 12:01 am:

,,,do we have a Sorabji that drives a B.M.W. ?????

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 01:16 am:

No , not me

By V on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 04:22 am:

...or me...

By Dr Pepper on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 12:32 am:

Bwhahaha!

By V on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 12:36 am:

..if you drive a B.M.W.,you will be exterminated

By SLASH on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 12:57 am:

Eat a bag of dicks, fatso!

By V on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 07:32 pm:

yo,nigger,you regard 10.5 stone as flabby?W.T.F. do you weigh,fat boy?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact