kimchee

sorabji.com: What are you eating?: kimchee
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 05:44 pm:

* Radish : When buying it, try to touch itself. Little bit solid one is the best. And then, wash and polish them with hands or other utensils.

* Washed radish should get into salt thoroughly.

* Other ingredients does not have to be sliced or chopped. Only garlics and gingers should be chopped. It would be better to keep them into small net or something.

* In case of red peppers, ripen one is needed. Just buy them and let them be bathed in the sunshine one day or so. Ripen peppers may sell in markets. Next, put into radishes prepared and peppers into kinds of jar. At this moment, other ingredients go into the jar altogether.

* Keep them about 2~3 days and pour water with salt( 2½C).

* Pair is good additional item for making its taste attractive.

* Radish: When you buy, and tried to touch it. Just solid is the best. Then, in Polish and wash their hands or other tools.

* Radish cook should enter salt completely.

* Other components should not be segments or minced. But garlic and gingers must be chopped. It would be better to keep them in a small net or something of that nature.

* In the case of red pepper, ripe necessary. Let them just purchased and bathing in the sunlight a day. Matured pepper can sell in the market. Then, they enter radish and pepper ready to species Vase. Currently, and other components go Vase completely.

* Held for # 2 ~ 3 days work saltwater (2 ½ g).

* Husband is a good additional element to make the bait attractive.

* Radishes: If you buy, and tries to touch them. Just solid is the best. So, Poland and frequent handwashing or other tools.

* Radishes should be ready to give full of salt.

* The other ingredients should not, directly or part of their words. However, garlic and ginger, chopped should be. It's better for them in a small network, or in kind.

* In the case of pepper, ripe necessary. They buy easily and bathing in the sunlight per day. Pepper elderly can be sold on the market. Then white beans and pepper preparing vases. At present, and other components for the vase.

* Ten # 2 for a three-day work of the saline solution (2 ½ d).

* The man is a good attraction for the factors of the cap.

By Spider on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 08:26 pm:

It's like art or something.

By droopy on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 09:29 pm:

wow.

um....

i made cabbage soup this morning. i put it on to slow cook and then actually went to work today. i've just gottem home and my apartment smelles like cabbage, onions, carrots, garlic, and homemade chicken broth.

it's like art or something.

By platypus on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 10:42 pm:

The Chronicle told me this morning that "kimchee is the new salsa" and then I snorted jasmine tea out my nose.

By Nate on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 10:49 pm:

the chron told me the same thing.

a purist, i snorted milk.

By platypus on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 12:03 am:

snorted milk a purist i

By wisper on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 05:27 am:

i snorted a milky purist

By semillama on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 02:38 pm:

Pure Milky snortiness or your money back.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact