LAST DAY

sorabji.com: Do you have any regrets?: LAST DAY
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Trace on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 07:21 am:

This is my last day with Birch. Sunday I fly out to San Antonio to begin training on PKI software in preperation for my new position as Network Security Aministrator and Local Registration Authority for Whiteman AFB, MO.
    I am going to spend 10 days in San Antonio, then come home to be with my family for 4 days, then I fly to Minot, ND for a month for further training.
    I have never been away from Erin since I married her for any longer then a week. It is going to be interesting to say the least.

By Trace on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 07:24 am:

At least I know I wont be missed here.

By J on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 08:25 am:

I'll miss you Trace.

By Dougie on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 08:37 am:

Good luck on the new job, Trace.

By Trace on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 08:50 am:

Thanks J & Dougie.
    I will miss posting here. It is fun. Always. Even when I am getting "whipped".

By semillama on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 09:37 am:

You take it well. I respect you for that. Tell us about your experiences when you get into the military environment. I'm interested anyhow. Funny that I'm leaving it as you are entering.

By Trace on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 10:01 am:

What branch?
    I am not joining, I am going in as a Civilian Contractor

By Hal on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 10:37 am:

Trace, of course I'll miss you.

Fuck man, who else can I argue with pointlessly for days with?

By agatha on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 12:01 pm:

Trace, you are the arugula in the iceberg lettuce salad. Don't go away, you add an interesting perspective to things.

i really have to get ready for work now.

By semillama on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 12:33 pm:

I know you aren't joining, but you're still going into the environment. My internship in the Arch lab here is ending soon (this is an Army Reserve training center), and I must say, I won't miss it too much.

By Trace on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 01:32 pm:

I am looking forward to it. I joined the Airforce back in 91, and was given a medical discharge for my stress fractures. When I limped into the medhold, they xrayed my legs, found the small stress factors, and said I could either go home for six months and then come back, or stay there, they will break my legs and i can spend six months in the hospital, so I chose home. Then they said, on my way out the door 3 weeks later, "we are not taking prior service"....

By patrick on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 01:52 pm:

yeah i don't think the core of us would ever advocate you never post here....not at all.

good luck in bumfuck

By Trace on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 01:55 pm:

Minot definately is that.

By Trace on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 03:22 pm:

30 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Dougie on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 03:30 pm:

Since you're civilian, do you at least get to stay in a Holiday Inn in TX & ND, or do you get a bunk in a barracks somewhere?

By Trace on Wednesday, February 7, 2001 - 07:15 pm:

By semillama on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 12:33 pm:

You know, now that I think of it, I'll gone from these boards for a while too, starting in March. I probably won't sign up for internet access until after the Leetsdale project. about 6-8 weeks in the field. Living in hotel rooms during the week, at home on the weekends.

By Trace on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 02:41 pm:

How does your company take care of those charges?
    My new one wants me to pay the airline fees to fly to san antonio, pay for the hotel room for 10 days at $79 each, plus the rental car and meals.
    Then, I come back home for 4 days, then i have to pay for a plane ticket to minot, stay at a hotel for an entire month, at $52 a night, plus meals, and my flight back. Then I can file an expense report for re-imbursement.
    Not a problem, except I am not made of cash and have no credit card of my own. Can they recall their offer if you can't afford the costs?
    They said they might have my amex card ready before I leave san antonio, which I hope so, because I cant pay for the hotel right now.

By Dougie on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 02:48 pm:

Is your job official -- in writing, you have a signed contract of employment? Doesn't seem like they can expect you to outlay what looks like it's going to be a $5000+ expenditure!

By patrick on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 03:12 pm:

i always insist on advances

By Trace on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 04:10 pm:

I have signed an offer, yes. And Fed Ex delivered my benefits package today.

By Dougie on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 05:03 pm:

Then tell them you can't outlay that much cash. Hell, by the time you put in the expense forms and get a check cut, you're 2-3 months into the deal and racking up interest on your credit cards.

By Trace on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 08:02 pm:

No shit...
    I talked to them today, and hopefully I will have the amex card before I leave S.A. if not, then my boss said he would put the hotel and the Minot tickets on his. I know I will have the card before I check out of the hotel in ND, thank god.
    This is the first "career potential" job I have ever had, and I am new at this on the job traveling stuff.

By Trace on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 04:31 pm:

Hello From San Antonio! I got net access for a min, but due to the fact that I am rounting through a USAF Router, I am not hanging long.
    Just wanted to say Hi.

By Antigone on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 04:58 pm:

Welcome to Texas, Trace baby!

For all you USAF intelligence folks doing a regular web usage security check, Trace services my nuts on a regular basis.

Just thought you'd want to know.

And, just to make sure you pick this page to inspect I'd just like to say, "Osama Bin Laden, Iraq, CIA, FBI, Timothy McVeigh, RAHOWA, Echelon, Carnivore, Bavarian Illuminati, GATT, Colin Powell, Saddam Hussein."

Thank you, and have a nice day!

By Antigone on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 05:01 pm:

I was only kidding, you paranoid air force fuckers! :-)

By COLONEL HAPABLAP on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 05:54 pm:

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION YOU SPERM-GURGLING NO GOOD FOR NOTHING, WORM-FUCKING, COMMIE BASTARD !!!!!!

By Antigone on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 06:21 pm:

patrick....Set sail for dick!

By Nate on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 06:56 pm:

man, i just love that phrase.

By patrick on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 08:10 pm:

i think

"im spurtin here" and

"hey jiggles what do you say you and your little dyke friends swing by my house for dick tonight"

are my favs

i've been giggling over those for a week now. what amazes me, is some look at em and don't laugh!

they just don't laugh, and im like what the hell is wrong with you, these are funny man.

By Trace on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 02:40 pm:

OK Then

By Antigone on Monday, February 19, 2001 - 05:39 pm:

Trace wept.

By AGENT D on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 02:17 am:

YEAH MY LAST DAY WAS SEPTEMBER 17,1998 AT R.T.C INDUSTRIES. THIS COMPANY IS UP TO NO GOOD, SINCE IWALKED OUT, WITHOUT ME, THE COMPANY WENT ON SECOND AND THIRD ROUND OF LAYOFF.THE COMPANY ADDRESS IS 3101 SOUTH KEDZIE AVENUE, CHICAGO ILLINOIS.60623 TEL:847-640-2400, AND ASK WALTER NATHAN WHY R.T.C. INDUSTRIES REALLY SUCKS?

By Nate on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 05:15 am:

"Trace wept."

that ruled, tiggy.

By PSYCHIC FRIENDS NETWORKKKKKKKKKK on Sunday, November 1, 2009 - 05:25 pm:

EAH MY LAST DAY WAS SEPTEMBER 17,1998 AT R.T.C INDUSTRIES. THIS COMPANY IS UP TO NO GOOD, SINCE IWALKED OUT, WITHOUT ME, THE COMPANY WENT ON SECOND AND THIRD ROUND OF LAYOFF.THE COMPANY ADDRESS IS 3101 SOUTH KEDZIE AVENUE, CHICAGO ILLINOIS.60623 TEL:847-640-2400, AND ASK WALTER NATHAN WHY R.T.C. INDUSTRIES REALLY SUCKS?
    WALTER NATHAN WALTER NATHAN WALTER NATHAN WALTER NATHAN WALTER NATHAN WALTER NATHAN WALTER NATHAN WALTER NATHAN WALTER NATHAN WALTER NATHAN WALTER NATHAN WALTER NATHAN WALTER NATHAN 3101 SOUTH KEDZIE AVENUE, CHICAGO ILLINOIS.60623 3101 SOUTH KEDZIE AVENUE, CHICAGO ILLINOIS.60623 3101 SOUTH KEDZIE AVENUE, CHICAGO ILLINOIS.60623 3101 SOUTH KEDZIE AVENUE, CHICAGO ILLINOIS.60623 3101 SOUTH KEDZIE AVENUE, CHICAGO ILLINOIS.60623 3101 SOUTH KEDZIE AVENUE, CHICAGO ILLINOIS.60623 3101 SOUTH KEDZIE AVENUE, CHICAGO ILLINOIS.60623 3101 SOUTH KEDZIE AVENUE, CHICAGO ILLINOIS.60623 3101 SOUTH KEDZIE AVENUE, CHICAGO ILLINOIS.60623 3101 SOUTH KEDZIE AVENUE, CHICAGO ILLINOIS.60623 3101 SOUTH KEDZIE AVENUE, CHICAGO ILLINOIS.60623 3101 SOUTH KEDZIE AVENUE, CHICAGO ILLINOIS.60623 3101 SOUTH KEDZIE AVENUE, CHICAGO ILLINOIS.60623 3101 SOUTH KEDZIE AVENUE, CHICAGO ILLINOIS.60623 3101 SOUTH KEDZIE AVENUE, CHICAGO ILLINOIS.60623 I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    I WANT AN ICE COLD DIET DR PEPPER RIGHT NOW FUCK NOW RIGHT NOW

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact