Girlfriends

sorabji.com: Do you have any regrets?: Girlfriends
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 12:31 pm:

...105 girls at the last count,fact,...an other fact is as you get older,you get less encounters,apart from sharks,I get them now and then,I dont find normal girls,just blood suckers.,most of them just want to sink there teeth in to my wallet.

By Dougie on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 01:52 pm:

By V on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 03:32 pm:

Dougie,cool posting,but your not up to 105,are you?,look dude,in my books your still a virgin.

By V on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 03:49 pm:

Dougie,admit it,YOU ARE A VIRGIN.

By Nate on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 04:33 pm:

i think dougie might be married and stable, v.

wouldn't that be better than notching 105?

By Dougie on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 06:24 pm:

Yep, stable and A VIRGIN.

V, you're not counting hookers are you, cuz that wouldn't be fair now, would it?

Post us some pix of the finer specimens out of the 105 if you would.

By jack on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 06:58 pm:

what is that 105? the number of girls v has creeped out and leered at in the grocery this month?

By Nate on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 09:09 pm:

i guess 105 isn't that big of a deal when you consider his girls are born in litters of 8-12.

By semillama on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 10:39 am:

OUCH

By V on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 10:30 am:

................guys,and girls,I take it your all virgins then?,look the 105 figure is not a joke,or a boast,its a fact,its about the same as a Spanish waiter gets in 4 weeks,its no big deal.Jeez I thought we all had at least 105 partners,yeah,and for the record I dont pay for it,but I do drive a nice car..and have a nice house,perhaps it helps,I dont know.You tell me.,a bit of advice for y,all,get around town a lot more,v regards him self as normal regarding my sex drive,but I get around town,and talk to the opposite sex,do you?...if you dont ask,you dont get,its a fact....you want to dispute that?...post if you dare...virgins!!!

By V on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 10:42 am:

Dougie,(sigh) you want inside information,o.k.,true blonds have transparent pubes,may as well be shaven,fact,now can you stop asking about my sex life?

By V on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 10:53 am:

By Nate on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 03:25 pm:

i dunno v, i'd rather have a handful of real relationships than 105 dips into the chlamydia pool.

By Czarina on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 04:28 pm:

Eeeeeew

By semillama on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 04:46 pm:

With V, it's more like 105 times he got out of the pool to towel off before going back in.

By Czarina on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 04:48 pm:

I hope he used sanitized towelettes.

By Nate on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 05:57 pm:

be sure to clean under the foreskin.

does it burn when you pee, v?

By V on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 09:41 am:

Envy...I thought you guys were above such things...

By Nate on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 10:14 am:

you don't get envious when the little kid with low self esteem starts bragging ridiculously to try to establish his stature. it is more of a simple pity.

sorry, v. this game is more about the strength of your personality and your ideas than your unverifiable exploits.

By V on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 11:49 am:

Nate,my personality is beyond dispute,I dont have to defend it,and I dont have low esteem,you dont understand me at this moment in time.,I dont hold that against you,you dont understand me,yet,give it 10 years....and wow,do I wish I was a young kid,v is beyond a nomal lifespan,look,if Anti gets to London in the next month,you will see a pic of v,imagine a thousand year old vampire,thats v,I dont bullshit.,watch and wait.Nate,at this moment in time you post on the same level as jack,he is a gay boy,you are not,post smart to v and you will get smart postings back.,as best I can,I try to give you respect,but you give me a hard time...Nate,can you confirm all YOUR exploits??? why not?...Nate,tell me,do I post like a kid? I hope so,v is older than your Grandparents.,for years I took that for granted.

By Nate on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 01:38 pm:

my only living grandparent is 91. he was married to one woman for nearly 60 years before she died. they raised four kids, who in turn raised nine kids. those nine kids have gone off and produced five more. that's a legacy that 105 notches on a bedpost can't touch.

no one is asking you to defend your personality. no one is disputing your personality. you have exhibited your personality. i'm not sure anyone admires you for it.

i can't confirm my exploits, you can't confirm your exploits- that's my point, man. exploits have no currency here. they're unimportant because they are thoroughly meaningless.

i could easily say i've had sex with three thousand women and killed them all. would you believe me? does it matter?

do you post like a kid? i don't know. you post like someone with a lot of time on his hands. you post like someone sad and lonely. i'm sorry if you are sad and lonely. no one should be. but if you're looking for friends, you're working in the wrong direction.

By semillama on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 01:59 pm:

By Nate on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 02:06 pm:

why do they pick on salinas?

By V on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 03:50 pm:

Nate,you are lucky to have had such fine Grandparents,I do have too much time on my hands,most of my friends are dead,and I cant sleep,time works on a sliding scale,as you get older,time goes much faster,no reverse gear,no nutral,no park,one year for you is a week for me,you have that shit yet to come,apart from that,Nate,you are one of the very few people that trys to understand the entity that posts as v,you surprise me.

By Nate on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 04:00 pm:

well, ideally i would understand everything.

so, v, how old are you?

By V on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 04:15 pm:

Nate,just did a back track on your posting,and I dont need friends,I have thousands,in real life I would give a destitute person my last buck,I have done,more than a few times.

By V on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 04:41 pm:

Nate,I am older than "The Watcher",and that makes me the very old indeed,if Anti gets to London,ask Anti,I bet the guy takes loads of shots on a vid phone,its not every day you get a "blood sucking vampire" as jack calls me, in day light.,I do tend to smolder.

By heather on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 06:01 pm:

watcher is like what, 40? maybe? he just acts like he's 72

people in my family live too 100 and i think it is too long

By heather on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 06:01 pm:

too 100. funny.

By jack on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 06:52 pm:

"a "blood sucking vampire" as jack calls me"

jack has never called v any such thing. as usual, v is mistaken.

By Karla on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 09:23 pm:

I'm beginning to think old age is overrated.

By Czarina on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 09:49 am:

Did you really kill all those women,Nate?

By V on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 10:29 am:

jack,yes you did.

By V on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 10:33 am:

By V on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 10:37 am:

By Nate on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 11:02 am:

no, czarina. they killed me.

By sarah on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 12:23 pm:

60 is the new 40.

By V on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 12:56 pm:

heather,"The Watcher" claimed to be 53,I was in his fan club,I wondered why he moaned about being so old,wish I would have got back to him about v being even older,before you guys gave him the fireing squad,like Chernobil,you buried him under 50,000 tons of concrete,you all put a bullit in his head,and he and his half dead Wife gave up posting,I hope he still lives,but its no thanks to Sorabjis....and what the hell is v?...v was a soldier,so was my Father,and GrandFather,and GreatGreatGrandFather,and so on.....look,I dont have a problem with wars...often I think "why do I bother to post" I post because no one will get one over on me,unless I am dead....look guys I can "name and shame" anytime...heather,none of this hate is directed at you in person,your o.k.

By V on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 01:27 pm:

sarah,regadless of your cool name,and its a VERY cool name in London, you have lots to learn about v,yup v is 7000 miles east of any Sorabji,and I dont care what you post,I give as good as I get.

By lapis on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 01:44 pm:

amazing, asstounding.

7000 miles east of everywhere.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact