THE MAN!!!!

sorabji.com: Who are you?: THE MAN!!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Black NDecker on Monday, April 20, 1998 - 11:01 pm:
    Well I least I thought I was the MAN! Then I examined myself and realized I'm just like everyone else.Statistically speaking. I mean I'm special, but not "above" you! I live I breath I drink water, And most importantly I give birth to small appliances! my mother was a toaster oven! my father was an air compressor! I'm a power drill! Wanna play with me? I only eat alluminum!
    this was going somewhere, what happened?

By Euboron on Tuesday, April 21, 1998 - 01:04 am:
    Mr. NDecker, I sincerely hope you don't drive, vote, or reproduce.

By Kelsey on Wednesday, April 22, 1998 - 08:53 pm:
    i'm the man, now. y'all are workin for me.

By Disgruntled on Wednesday, April 22, 1998 - 09:10 pm:
    Piss on you, boss man! I QUIT!

By HeebieJeebiez on Friday, April 24, 1998 - 05:34 am:
    DAMN the man!

By Kelsey on Friday, April 24, 1998 - 10:17 pm:
    i'm just waiting for my union connections.

By CarrieAnn (aka HeebieJeebiez) on Sunday, April 26, 1998 - 06:09 am:
    Oi vey

By Stef theolof on Wednesday, April 29, 1998 - 09:44 pm:
    man is a fake word.

By Webster on Thursday, April 30, 1998 - 03:09 am:
    No, "KROG" is a fake word.

By Atlantean on Thursday, April 30, 1998 - 09:07 pm:
    unless you're going through the Krog St. underpass.

but it is probably a proper name.

By Stef theolof on Friday, May 1, 1998 - 10:10 pm:
    I know of a Kroger grocery store but they being krogers must make krogs not be them but perhaps if then there are no krogs then its a cover up coveruping drugs it rymes with krogs.

By Webster on Saturday, May 2, 1998 - 01:02 am:
    Okay, Atlantean and Stef, do this: Take your right hand, hold it about a foot in front of your face at forehead level with the palm down towards the floor. Now in one quick sweeping motion, pass your hand over the top of your head, and make a WHOOSH sound with your mouth.
    Now, go seek a sense of humor :)

By Mam Popadopolus on Saturday, May 2, 1998 - 02:02 pm:
    Webster, Honey, isn't it bed time?

By Web on Saturday, May 2, 1998 - 05:38 pm:
    The fact that you think it's bedtime and you posted that at 2:02 PM speaks volumes about you, "Mam".

By George Popadopalos on Saturday, May 2, 1998 - 08:03 pm:
    Don't talk to your Mam like that, Webster. Ever since you burned down our house she's been right on the verge of feeding you a lye burrito. Believe me son, your Mam is a psycho freak, and if it wasn't for me you'd be one short dead little man.

By Pimp-daddy Funk on Thursday, August 27, 1998 - 05:35 pm:

TRUTH:

Shaft is the Man

Dolemite is the Mack

Often people (confused people) mistake Dolemite for the Man. He is not the Man, becuase he is already the king of all the huslers and the pimps.

Shaft is the Man, but not 'the man'. 'Cause the man is always tryin' to put us down. Take down the man!

Sweet Sweetback has his place too.

By Starchy on Monday, August 31, 1998 - 10:00 am:

Sheeeeit, man, what about Bruce Lee-Roy?

By George Orwell on Friday, November 27, 1998 - 06:01 pm:

Dont you people read?? Its not the man, its Big Brother. 1984. Read it.

By George Orwell on Friday, November 27, 1998 - 06:02 pm:

Dont you people read?? Its not the man, its Big
    Brother. 1984. Read it.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact