i am gaelwyn

sorabji.com: Who are you?: i am gaelwyn
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Gaelwyn on Thursday, April 19, 2001 - 11:38 pm:

pure and simple straight and forward

By dave. on Friday, April 20, 2001 - 01:29 am:

hi, gaelwyn! i'm dave. welcome to this place. i think you're in for a real treat.

By sarah on Friday, April 20, 2001 - 02:17 am:

hi gaelwyn. do you have any opinions?

By Sir nate on Friday, April 20, 2001 - 04:52 am:

fuck off, the lot of you.

By patrick on Friday, April 20, 2001 - 12:14 pm:

is gaelwyn a male or female name?

never heard of such a name before.

By J on Friday, April 20, 2001 - 02:40 pm:

I use to go out with a man named Gwen.

By The Watcher on Friday, April 20, 2001 - 05:41 pm:

Welcome to the asylum.

Your medication will be ready shortly.

I've had a couple of bad days. Can you tell?

By Connor MacLeod on Friday, April 20, 2001 - 05:48 pm:

Aye ya stupid shyte, yer supposed a be a watchin', not participatin'. Get the fuck off these boards, an' if I ever catch ya here agin, I'll have yer head for it, I will.

By Bobby on Saturday, April 21, 2001 - 01:26 am:

So, Gaelwyn knows how it is supposed to be done.

Sincerity instead of sarcasm.
    Open instead of defensive.
    Agreeable instead of argumentative.

It just doesn't seem right.

By agatha on Saturday, April 21, 2001 - 12:49 pm:

awww, don't kick yourself bobby. i was thinking she was probably pretty young, thus the lack of development in the cynical lobe.

By The Watcher on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 05:05 pm:

Connor.

Let me check the straps on that straight jacket for you.

They might have come a little loose there.

By Connor MacLeod on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 05:35 pm:

Bonjour again ye cheese eatin' sandle monkey. Aye ye little wanker, ye had to come back, didn'ye? Well you'll pay for this with your children's blood ye will. There's narry an animal alive that can outrun a greased scotsman, including you, ye blouse wearin' poodle walker.

By Connor MacLeod on Thursday, April 26, 2001 - 05:46 pm:

Social Security Administration? Shouldn'ye be cuttin' out your wee checks there, Mr. Blouse Wearin' Poodle Walkin' Watcherman?

By J on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 01:33 am:

Connor,if your over 18,can you post yourself greased? Just curious.

By semillama on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 09:46 am:

J, you are my hero.

Connor, for your info, Scots don't say "narry". That's an English term. Scots say "nae", as in "there's nae a speck o' thought between his ears."

By Nate on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 11:19 am:

ahhah. silly brit.

i hear that scotland doesn't smell like BBQ, as i thought it might.

the burning hair is much more prominent.

By Spider on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 12:07 pm:

Gaelwyn should be male. -wyn is the male suffix, -wen is the female.

By patrick on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 12:49 pm:

there is a benefit this weekend for a local art gallery who is facing unfair eviction. This space happens to be where we are to have our exhibition in August I'm involved because i'm donating a piece for the silent art auction.

But im also jazzed because there are bands playing from noon to midnight sunday including Nels Cline and Banyan (which has Steve Perkins and Mike Watt). It's a damn good thing when a neighborhood institution is faced with unruly acts by idiotic landlords that so many people, people with impact and influence come out in support. This gallery needs to stay open for the tremendous service and outlet it provides.

Im just happy about this.

By agatha on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 01:43 pm:

i like banyan. please, make this day end.

By Kalliope on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 03:30 pm:

i just snorted half a ham sandwich out my nose.

By Slothrop on Friday, April 27, 2001 - 10:42 pm:

long live art!

By patrick on Monday, April 30, 2001 - 11:29 am:

man what a great time that was.

By dave. on Monday, April 30, 2001 - 08:16 pm:

i'm gonna go play my nels cline reckit.

By Gaelwyn2 on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 12:18 am:

i am a gaelwyn myself and i am female. :)

By wisper on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 04:43 pm:

good, good for you.

You'll be in charge of the oral sex, then.

By wisper on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 04:43 pm:

good, good for you.

You'll be in charge of the oral sex, then.

By wisper on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 04:53 pm:

YES!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact