I am the man in the land of the damned.

sorabji.com: Who are you?: I am the man in the land of the damned.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Hal on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 03:38 pm:

Today I've made some posts, sarcastic as though they were I was probably being an ass. YES, I WAS BEING AN ASS. And although I admit the fact, and accept the normal amount of cauderwalling that is expected. I think today is my day to be a fuck to everyone I know, because I'm having a shitty day. Understand, I don't expect any of you to understand, wonder what made my day bad, I don't expect any of you to care. Just understand that for today I am an ass, tomorrow it will be good old loveable Hal.

Thank you and have a nice fucking day.

By wisper on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 06:49 pm:

luv you, Hal!

hahahaaa......

leave work at 2, to go back home for a walk-in clinic. Could have gone here, asked around "uhm, there's one down the street actually." "where?" "you don't want to go there." "huh?" "they don't speak english."
    fine

driving home. Giving up quitting smoking. Too much bullshit, too fast. Need smoke. Have smoke. Have smoke and crazy mix cd. Have the Doors and Organised Rhyme. Blood and my love in the terrible summer....fuck yeah. I hate summer. I hated it as a child and i hate it even more now.
    Check the O.R., ya like is so far?

home. Waiting. Waiting. Went to highschool with the receptionist. The hell is her name?
    Waiting. Waiting. Health Card. Form. Waiting. Doctor humour. Pee in a cup. Hillarity ensues. Hillarity quickly crashes and burns.
    "yes, you do indeed have a urinary track infection."
    (again)
    GOOD FUCKING GOD, WHEN WILL JUNE END AND STOP FUCKING WITH ME.
    JUST KILL ME.

i take my Rx note. mmmmmm...more pills. Yes always more pills. i walk next door. i buy peaches. Canned peaches because i want them.

Down the street is the pharmacy. Chicky is getting a makeover at the makeup counter. Looks me over. The great thing about looking this way is that no-one ever expects you to be happy, so me being in this foulest of moods confirms her. Fuck you fuck you
    SHEEP!
    ugly capri pants!
    My run in with the happiest pharmacist assistant in the land. I am quiet. He is flirty. Where do they keep those vitamins i used to take? should i take them again? it's been months. Buy an N*Sync birthday card for the sig.other. He'll hate it.
    Done, out, $40. Ten pills, $40. Ten big white pills. I look for a second at the condoms on sale. I shudder. It's all their fault, anyway.

Cross the street, on a payphone. Mom is the only one around. Need to phone people, need to stay away from the car, the highway, the work, the desk. I can't go back there. I won't go back there. It's too too much. She comforts the much frazzled daughter. Take pills, buy drinks, love you sweetie, goodbye. How the fuck is anyone a mom.

Grocery store. Drinks. Big drinks. 2-4 of iced tea. Wander. Not going back to work yet. Not like this. Next time around, web design is right up there with prostitution. Never again.
    Fuck you cranberry juice, you failed me. You all fucking failed me. Walking around looking at pita bread with the burning, hopeless kind of feeling you get when you keep getting shit thrown at you. Nature is a woman, nature is a giant fucking bitch. You take shit for a long time, then your own body decides to fuck you over. It happens every time. I leave.

Perfect. Politician is standing with flock outside the store shaking hands. Big red Liberal party sign. Talk to me. Talk to me fucker. Talk to me today, of all days i dare you. I will hurt someone.
    "I don't vote. I'm a communist. Eat a dick."
    i wish.
    eat a fucking dick, oldy.
    Dirty delivery guys and a mail man. All will die.

in car, on highway, back to the city. I will not work. I will type this out and fucking leave. This is me when i'm beyond angry. This is me after a bad day, bad week, bad month. Bad summer. Terrible summer. Expencive pills. I need a tuna sandwich like no other human has ever needed a tuna sandwich.

Thank you and have a nice fucking day.

By pez on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 02:20 am:

is it just me, or is everyone having a bad day?

By Hal on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 12:21 pm:

Wisper, you and I need to get together for some drinks or something.

Woke up late for work this morning, don't quite know why either, I went to bed at a reasonable time, hadn't been drinking, I'd set all 3 alarms. Fuck I need to somehow rewire my alarm clock(s) in to one of those portable refillable airhorns. That way when they went off, it would either kill me, or wake me up either way I won't be sleeping.

I think tonight I'm going down to the market to pick up some sake'. I'm in the mood to drink, but not at a bar, and NOT with any fucking people. Unless their in as much if not more of a shitty mood as I am, and we'll sit and watch bad movies and sit and bitch about the movies and then the world while drinking tiny cups of fine sake'.

And sushi sounds good too, although again I'm too poor right now. Don't get paid till Friday. Guess this is the shit I'll have to deal with, after all I only get paid once a fucking month. The only upside to this month after all the shit thats happend is when its over I'm going to order the parts for my computer. For the last 4 or so months I've been forced to use the computer at work, or TBone's machine to access my email and sorabji. I've missed out on a lot I'm sure... Anyway I'm going to order my computer parts, should take a week for them to all get here. Assemble, get DSL hooked up and the world will never see me again. Bwahahahahahahah.

Well now I should probably get to working other wise showing up at all today was pointless. Fuck.

Have a nice fucking day asshole.

By wisper on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 05:47 pm:

i'm back.
    sushi sounds super.

( i got a phone call right after i posted the above rant, it was a plea and a demand and a question, void of falseness or wanton lust-

'come home to me, please, i need you'

i left and i went to him, crying happy the whole hour drive there. I did not go to work the next day.
    I don't mean to ruin the mood in here, but i left and i had probably the most gorgeous 24 hours in recent memory. No insanity. No guilt. One of those days where everything fit and nothing collided. The supertwins.

his warm skin
    his smell
    his dirty messy hair
    the colour of his nipples
    wonderful
    everything
    i love everything

but i'm not there anymore.

And we had communication. Not just talk, but
    C O M M U N I C A T I O N
    like a door opens and you see things clear
    and he understands
    and he doesn't mind
    and he gets it all
    and he knows
    and i know
    and i'm sorry
    and he says it's okay.

and he demanded i marry him, for the 4th 6th or 12th time.... we don't count anymore. Nor do we really care if we ever get married at all. But we know we would. Everyone knows that. We just don't care.

uhm...return to bad day ranting )

Hal, i always liked you.
    buck up there, mister!
    Or drive around finding politicians to give the evil eye to. That works. So do bad movies.
    Do you have a teddy bear to sleep with?

By Hal on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 08:21 am:

Yeah I do... Ironic you mention that though, its the one she gave me.

*smile and shake my head* I'm now going to try sleep deprivation on a major scale. Starting last night and continuing till I pass out probably doing something like driving with my luck. In any case the fun starts now. You'll just have to come up to Montana for a visit wisper, I've got this great cot, you can take my bed I'll sleep on the cot. I'll take you out for sushi and some sake', and then we'll rent some really bad movies, get a 12 pack of some good kettle house, or Big Sky brewry beer and get plowed.

Sound like fun? Email?

By Spider on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 08:31 am:

24 hours of sleep deprivation cures depression in 80% of depressed individuals. Of course, it only lasts until the next time you fall asleep, but you might like a break from the blues for a while.

By Hal on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 08:50 am:

24 HOURS, who said anything about 24 hours?!?!?!

I'm talking like 5 or 6 days here.

By Spider on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 09:08 am:

If you fall asleep for so much as 90 seconds, it doesn't work.

Most people who are insomniac think they don't sleep *at all*, but they usually sleep a little.

By Hal on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 09:16 am:

I know, I am one.

Have been for a while, about ever 24-36 hours I would end up sleeping something like 5 or so hours. What I'm going for now is a complete sleep deprivation track, NO SLEEP FOR HAL.

By TBone on Sunday, July 1, 2001 - 03:07 am:

ick. why?

We could go drink espresso until we start
    hovering. That generally thwops depression for me.

Sleep deprivation can be unfun though. I need a
    good reason - somthing that's actually keeping me
    up. I can't just do it for the sake of doing it.

By wisper on Sunday, July 1, 2001 - 02:11 pm:

if i don't get enough sleep after a few days i throw up. It's a friendly reminder.

By Hal on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 01:16 pm:

To eat something after your body purges itself... See I told you sleep dep was good for you.

By pez on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 02:02 pm:

are you still on your sleep fast?

By Hal on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 01:02 pm:

No gave up... Couldn't hold out. I know I'm a weakling.

But I seem to be sleeping better now, waking up at the right time, even before the alarms. Maybe i just needed to reset the body system or something. I guess my BIOS was off?

By wisper on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 01:06 pm:

he must be, he's exicted about puke

By pez on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 01:15 pm:

who knows.

By semillama on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 05:33 pm:

Didi you know that, if you get Poison Ivy/Sumac/Oak, if you use a blow drier on the affected areas (just enough to warm it but not enough so that it's painful), not only does it cause the itching to cease for about 8 hours, but it produces an euphoric effect similar to orgasm?

Or so I'm told. I happen to be impervious to the stuff.

By wisper on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 05:44 pm:

....i'll be out in the woods if anyone needs me.
    Hold my calls.

By Nate on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 06:17 pm:

scratch me balls! ARRRR.

By heather on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 06:20 pm:

or just take a shower

hot water on poison ivy

the boys that fell out of the tree swore by it. said they almost passed out.

By wisper on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 02:00 am:

you know, there has to be something wrong with that side effect. I'm imagining something like you feel that way because the heat causes the poison (or allergen or whatnot) to be pulled into your bloodstream quicker, and such.
    It can't be good.

So ah, what does poison oak look like again??

By semillama on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 08:58 am:

hell if i know.

By Cat on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 09:46 am:

I just read in a magazine that most men are afraid women are going to play with their anus.

I'm very disappointed to return and find that there is no thread where the above statement would have segued nicely. Please don't allow this to happen again or there will be much smacks.

By semillama on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 12:07 pm:

Actually, that would fit on the Gay test thread nicely, as it was one of the questions on the straight male part of the test.

By Nate on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 01:08 pm:

i was going to mention that, but i started thinking about women fondling my anus and had to beat off.

By Hal on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 12:23 pm:

Ass fondling.

By Czarina on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 01:12 pm:

Poop-probing

By Nate on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 02:11 pm:

asstastic

By Hal on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 05:11 pm:

Analriffic.

By Nate on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 05:35 pm:

cocktabulous

By Cat on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 07:00 pm:

cuntiful

By spunky on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 09:36 pm:

redickulous

By Czarina on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 02:07 am:

Asstaginating

By pez on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 02:46 am:

pussywillowing.

By Czarina on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 09:05 am:

asstentatious

By Nate on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 11:27 am:

cuntagious

By J on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 11:55 am:

asstounding

By wisper on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 11:59 am:

snatchtacular

By Nate on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 01:15 pm:

oo shit, i like that one. snatchtacular.

dicklicious

By pez on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 01:36 pm:

vaginarific

By Czarina on Saturday, July 7, 2001 - 03:04 am:

prickisferous

By pez on Saturday, July 7, 2001 - 03:11 am:

dickdoodaddle

By Czarina on Saturday, July 7, 2001 - 03:14 am:

[tee hee]

By pez on Saturday, July 7, 2001 - 03:57 am:

*gig-g-(spot)-le*

By semillama on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 08:52 am:

poontangular

By Czarina on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 10:58 am:

cuntankerous

By semillama on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 12:41 pm:

scrotumendous

By Czarina on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 02:57 pm:

testictacular

By spunky on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 02:59 pm:

cockrageous

By semillama on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 04:07 pm:

areolaceous

By pez on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 05:50 pm:

*french mode*

pube-nifique!

By Nate on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 06:19 pm:

poontangular. shitrageous!

By patrick on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 06:21 pm:

this is getting to be regoddamndiculous

By semillama on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 09:03 am:

cliterrific!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact